mt4 terminal question

Hi;

https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/58097...d1-fxglobe-ltd

Please refer to above link. Is there any way in mt4 to show entry, SL, and TP labels on the right side of chart instead of on the left side?

Thanks for any and all feedback.

tinaspeedy: Is there any way in mt4 to show entry, SL,and TP labels on the right side of chart instead of on the left side?
As far as I know, the only way is to implement it in code (Indicator or EA) using Graphical Chart Objects, which is not the most appropriate of methods, I must admit.

Thank you FMIC.

I am not a coder (100 lashes I know!). But does anyone know of such an indicator? Failing that, who can I contact at MetaQuotes where I can direct my question. It seems logical to me that such an option would be available in mt4. I know that I can scale the chart, shift the chart, or change the time frame to view the labels on the left hand side of the chart, but it can be a pain when I'm monitoring up to 30 charts. With the labels on the right hand side of the chart I can set up a template where the candles are shifted from the right edge of the chart and the labels are always visible on the right. As always, thank you for any help.

WHRoeder:
tinaspeedy: who can I contact at MetaQuotes where I can direct my question.
This is a user's forum not Metaquotes.
Thank you.
Reason: