Discussion of article "Creating an Information Board Using the Standard Library Classes and Google Chart API"

New article Creating an Information Board Using the Standard Library Classes and Google Chart API is published:

The MQL5 programming language primarily targets the creation of automated trading systems and complex instruments of technical analyses. But aside from this, it allows us to create interesting information systems for tracking market situations, and provides a return connection with the trader. The article describes the MQL5 Standard Library components, and shows examples of their use in practice for reaching these objectives. It also demonstrates an example of using Google Chart API for the creation of charts.

Author: Евгений

Евгений

Very interesting and potentially very very useful.

Thank you for you effort. 

Hi,

thanks for the good example. the problem I have is that after the last MT5 update the winnet functions are not working. is showing an access violation error. please let me know if you have overcome this error. 

<vcl.h> is specifity of Borland ? i dont compile because i don t have this file!

Reason: