General - page 787

Hello everyone, can anyone show me where to click in order to hide and later to unhide a product in the market? Thank you in advance. Best regards!
Hello Im adding new EAs to the market but in some of them is option to download demo only buy option.  Do you know why is that?  Please help.
Hi, I have been using the 'MT4'|bid!GBPUSD. command in excel and it exports live quotes from my Mt4 platform and it works perfectly if the name of the symbol includes numbers, letters and a dot ( . ) or a combination of the three. I want to be able to extract quotes when the symbols also include - (
Hello, Can someone help with this issue. I want to develop an EA that scales out or partially takes profit.  Example:  Symbol: Eur/usd Original lot size: 0.10 Lot Scale-out lot: 0.01 Lot Scale-out profit: 0.40 pence When the position gains 0.40, scale-out with 0.01. When it gains another 0.40,...
Hello, can any moderator check my documents for my public signal? Thank you
  withdrawl  (1)
please help me to find a link to delete my MQL5 account to get my withdrawl money
Hi I have lot of opened files (Windows) on MetaEditor …. how to "Save Screen templates" …..  and then "Load Screen templates"? Is this possible? p.s. Sometime I need only 2 files bit some time I need many opened files…… how to save enviroment to example: enviroment_1 and enviroment_2 ? BR J
I'm trying to validate a new EA in the market but invalid lot volume error appears . From the error report I can see that the validation tool is trying to trade with 1 USD account balance wich of course is impossible and due to that it reports errors . It should try with a minimum of 100 USD . Does...
  signals  (2)
Where does everybody get there signals from?
Hello my dudes. I'm backtesting an expert I created, and it doesn't seem to change CCI and RSI..? Left side is the coded, right side is the backtest. The code is within the OnTick scope.
https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/[...] I wonder if I must verified seller status to buy a signal here because last time I tried to buy the signal above but It's nothing happened when I clicked on Subcribe button in Signal tab in MT4. The signal is from ICMarket and my MT4 from Exness so is that the...
in the HELP there are some nice pages explaining the different steps, On HOW to test and optimize an Expert Advisor, BUt the results needs to be placed into the advisor!!!! This last step is not explained or even written about, anywhere. All the HELP pages and faq about this subject end abruptly....
Scalping, Levels, Indicators, Grids, Manual, Other /pls comment/
I subscribed to a signal, and it is link to a trade account. And I just purchase a new vps, and login the trade account, it seems that I cannot use back the subscribed signal without paying again??? How can I use back the signal without paying double subscription fee?
Hello, I am moving from mql4 to mql5. I was wondering does pragmatically spread check works on mt5 strategy tester?  What will happen if I use a spread check? And how the experienced traders cum programmers see the spread check phenomenon? Is it worth it?  If it is what should be the usual spread...
I just renewed my signal subscription on my MT4 platform. It is showing as renewed (with the new expiry date) on my MQL5 page but not on my MT4 platform signal page, where it still has the old date. Is that a problem? Thanks
Hi, As the subject suggest, any thoughts much appreciated. Thanks
Hello MQL5 Community! My name is Tom, and my background is computer science. I began to study and practice trading Forex since 2012 as a Part-Time Trader. Trading is a very hard game so I always study, update my knowledge and trade based on my own analysis and my proven trading system. My trading...
I copy a signal. But your soft is using rong lot size. I even set al to maximum risk used for my account is under 50% from Master Signal risk! Why and how I can fix this?
Hello, I am new it using Mt5 I have just logged into my trading account, and for some reason the time and data change to June and the charts etc are all wrong, anyone know how to fix this?
Can any body please help me by providing code for drawing arrow on each bar by looking into previous bar. If previous bar is bearish then sell arrow will be appeared on start on next bar if previous bar is bullish then buy arrow will be appeared on start of next bar if previous bar is doji then no...
Like title. Do the orders rest at the exchange or broker?
You can download hundreds of forex trading ebooks for free from this site. Enjoy reading and happy trading ! Phildunn's Forex Trading Library
I am renting an EA, and I still have 3 weeks left on this rental month. Yesterday, there was an update for the EA on the MQL market, but there is no update for the EA in my terminal. How can I update to the EA in this case?
Hello can anyone help me to understand how can i setup automatic trading robort which can do all the trading on my behalf with profitable strategies
  Strategies that work  (277   1 2 3 4 5 ... 27 28)
Hello. Who can advise a good strategy
hi every body Please suggest some good and update technical analysis profiles which I could check my analysis with others. thanks all of you.
  auto trading  (1)
i have another question about vps , i have trade manually until now i bought a vps today its synchoronized with my charts and experts and the status is started auto trading is on and every thing is ready so how should i do then ? just close mt5 and leave it
Today I have noticed something strange, for some tests of an expert that I am doing. I wanted to print a value of a double, but to my surprise, you can not. I explain what I have noticed: only if the value of the double is in the declaration of the variable, it is printed Before this did not happen,...
Two trades not copied on 28/1/2019 and 29/1/2019. Hosting server MQL5 New York 4 5981587. MT4 trading account 615117. See signal trading history and hosting terminal journal below. Not sure if this is a VPS hosting problem or a Broker problem. Any ideas why these trades were not copied? 2019.01.29...