General - page 781

Good day.... My pc crashed and I had to re install all my software and now I cant see the indicators I purchased in my MT4.....
Hi, is it possible to multiply/reduce  the risk/reward of a MQL5 signal? And how? Thanks
[Deleted]
Please one important improvement suggestion : on the accounting page integrate a PDF Print out Button for one year / month . That is a very important reporting document ! without this account statement it is very difficult for a company to proof the expenses and income ! Thank You Robert
The Platform hints is https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/2555#no_changes_in_modification_request at title of Sending a request to modify the levels without actually changing them.some error information as follow:
I just upload photos from my phone i get this from the moderator... Photo of the document or photo with QR code was processed by a third-party program. Please retake the photo and upload it without editing.
The common challenge of most bots emerges at the support and resistance levels, where buy, limit & stop orders or vice versa continue to open as per the trend just until confirmation of the new turn around trend from support or resistance kicks in. The problem with this is that in some bots make a...
Hi! I was wondering if it is possible to "change the logic" of a strategy to work with OHLC parameters. I'm looking forward this because I have to very different results with the same code on different backtesting modes. So what I understandis that "the market is telling me that I should do the...
Hi, I have a problem most with missing, but also oddly placed vertical lines after log in into another MT5 account. But about 20% of charts are okay, what's going up?
Hi... I use disk-less system computer, booting from server computer from my network. Every time i use mt4 platform, i have to download and install it. My problem is: i bought an EA and download it in my installed mt4 platform, i did it every time i run my platform in my disk less computer, and this...
I am looking for a robot that reads e-mails and opens and closes transactions, according to the written message in the email Anyone know such a robot? Or where can I get code for writing such a robot?
I'm learning MQL4, but yet to understand array functions well. I have a piece of data which I retrieved with  Webrequest function. It looks like this: {"error":false,"message":"","symbols":[{"name":"EURUSD","shortPercentage":8,"shortVolume":5239.1},{"name":"GBPUSD","shortPercentage":22,"shortVolume"...
This isn't really a question per se. It's more of a comment on something that tripped me up for a bit. I found a work around, but maybe you can comment on a better work around. So, CArray has a Sort() method that looks like this: void CArray::Sort(const int mode)  {//--- check...
How can I get other Symbol Rates inside OnCalculate()? Thank you
I bought an EA from the market and I've been using it since and one day my Windows license expired so I bought a new license and change my product key right now I couldn't load the EA into my chart on my local terminal
Is it possible to cancel another order when TP is hit?
i have added a signal but my seller account verification was rejected and i cannot verify my account is there a way to verify the account and sell my signals
I want to optimize and test an EA, but I get the message "NONE OF THE SELECTED AGENTS IS READY! Help please, I need to optimize the EA before usage 
Hello, this is my first time here, so apology if this is a dumb question. But is there anyway to make MT4 or MT5 automatically save every price changes (or the current price once every n seconds) into a csv file, line-by-line (Updating and adding to the csv file every single time there's an update...
Hello traders, maybe someone can help me or give a tip, is there a way on Metatrader 5 to play a sound when my pending buy or sell stop order is triggered?  I know I can set an alert at the same price level but its twice work espacially when you have a lot of pending orders.... Thanks in advance!...
Hello, I'd like the periods, yearly, 5 year and 10 year periods adding so that we can do long term analysis. Is this possible? Thanks, imamushroom
  VPS not working  (1)
Hi I have opened  VPS server on my accout. In fact 2 different same result. I get4109 errors as long the VPS is running, no problems when running local  no errors on VPS server I have tryied on 2 different servers for now rented both with no good outcome My account support says there are is no...
Dear MQL5. Please help to check my mt5 account <Deleted> -live , the program that I bought is not running. You have successfully subscribed to <Deleted>: Account <Deleted>, period 2019.02.17 18:24:13-2019.03.17 18:24:13. Please note that in order to copy signals, the subscriber's trading platform...
Hi all,I recently purchased an EA and although happy with the mechanics of it I simply don't have the time to sit and watch it all day so would like to add an automated bot to it. My question is am I allowed to do this as I'll be effecting somebody else's work? I'll ask here before posting an add in...
Hello everyone, We know that the bigger the amount of bull figures in the news on investing.com will be the impact on the market in the currency equivalent, until then ok Now, regarding the coins in the image below: GBP; EUR; RUB USD; NZD; JPY and AUD what would your other pairs be? Thanks...
I have posted a message here but it was deleted, can i know why? if you delete this message you have to give reason other wise i will post it on facebook and social media to have answear. the message is : Is it true what i red in the link bellow? <Link Deleted>
hi guys, i finally finished my trading ea. and i would like to sell is. Therefor i have to register as a seller. I tried this but the site keeps rejecting my fotos bc my reslution of the uploaded documents is not high enough. so i checked the resolution of my phone and it should be higher than the...
Hi Anyone using VPS ? When I upload the EA to the VPS Virtuel Private Server, the start VPS script disable Trading on my local PC as it is have to. Buy and sell orders are placed from vps ok, but it will "forget" that automated trading is allowed on vps and throw error 4109 ( Trading not allowed )...
Hello, I never used a VPS but now I want to give it a try. My question is if I can run two MT4 instances at the same time on a VPS. The first instance should be a live account and the second one should be a demo account for testing purposes. Is that generally possible or do I need two VPS then?...
  Fund Withdraw Question  (11   1 2)
My friend deposits $18 via credit card for test use, she wants to withdraw $18 but she can't find a way to withdraw it. Only two options (Webmoney & Paypal) are available but can't proceed. Could you do me a favor?