General - page 786

Lock android MT4  (1)
I see MT4 iOS can be locked (https://www.metaquotes.net/en/company/news/4699) but I havent found the way to lock the MT4 android app. Can it be done? *please note, I do not refer to OTP for desktop MT4 Thank you
When trying to get into the weekly or monthly chart error comes up saying chart is greater is than one day. I have never encountered this before can anyone help please?
Hi all, I need your help on this issue my broker FXCM when i click on payment method for a signal. the error occured. this program cannot display the webpage. I have tried paypal, other methods another errors occured
Why is the currency rate different? I checked in the central bank and it turns out that the rates are different, why? Can anyone explain this to me?
when you test an EA even if it works well on some products, changing the timeframe can you get this error out?
Hi all, if you know any firm or groups who work in the area of algorithmic trading I will appreciate if you share this info with me
i have an EA that i want to optimize to trade for only four hours, within a nine hour period. the start and end times are different inputs. how would i go about increasing both values at the same time so as to reduce time backtesting?
hello there , i want to backtest my ea , which is a easiest and the most accurate way to do it ? thank you.
I have bought data (in ASCII format) of some symbols not listed in my MT4. I can use History Center to import data to existing symbols, but how can I add my new symbols
Company has a firewall that filter some internet connection so unable to download and use MT4 platform. Can anyone help with the process to get around this? It asks for proxy server when trying to install. Windows 8 OS Also asks for socks 4, socks 5 OR  HTTP? 
Hello Friends, Can please help me to understand which MT4 indicator is in attached pic? Thanks in Advance for your help.
This is may be why the dollar is going up. You can see here that dollar index is going up since jan 18, next post :-) And Here, FED is selling his security since jan 18 : https://fred.stlouisfed.org/graph/?category_id=7972&graph_id=132191 . FED is doing the opposite operation than the QE : To...
I have been trading for awhile and is interested in sharing my trade with others for free. problem is I dont know how to create a free signal with my real account. any help would be appreciated
Question above. Why isn't French supported in the forum?
How to solve the MT4 crash caused by DLL loading? Features: 1. The X86 platform DLL developed under vs2015 is normal under win10,64-bit system. 2. MT4 flicker at win2008 R2, 64 bit
Often when i mess around with fib curves, circles, trend lines etc. i accidentally drag a SL or TP from a position that is already rigged. I have tried to press escape and other keys in an attempt to cancel the event, similarly to when you move a folder by accident in Microsoft File Explorer....
Hey, I am want to set the expirationtime of a Pending stop order, depending of a bool and  the starting time and ending time of aTimerange. The bool will be set during optimization (if i want a 24Hours expiration) while the rest, decides if the Expiration should end on a different part of the range...
Hello everybody, do you know an EA on MT5 that allows you to stop trading when the spread is too wild we should be able to adjust it for ex <0.2 Thank's.
  Setting time  (5)
How do I set the time on chart. Currently showing 6 hours in advance. Thanks, Frank
I have been in trading field since few years. Its not my only source of income but rather an interest field. I have demo traded a few years ago for a considerable amount of time but never faced a problem I am about to share. My trading has been all manual. For past continuous 4 months my account...
how to edit my name on mql!?
hey guys anyone here knows how to shift object to the right/future? Here's my code:  double Highest = High[iHighest(Symbol(),PERIOD_CURRENT,MODE_HIGH,96,0)]; double Lowest = Low[iLowest(Symbol(),PERIOD_CURRENT,MODE_LOW,96,0)]; int start() {    ObjectCreate("Rectangle",OBJ_RECTANGLE,0,Time[96]...
Hi, I'm new to forex trading and MQL5, I want to open a discussion between these two typical strategies, what are the advantages and disadvantages of each strategy? I'm kind of confused cause I'm new to trading. Advices are welcomed, thanx
Helo experts i want to earn 10$ to 20$ per day can any one ANYYY ONEEEE pleasee help me pleaseeeeTHANKS
What credentials does it take for a part time trader to become a full time professional trader?
Hi, I was wondering what are the issues ,if any when we run an EA based on indicators with specific currencies, let s say "EURUSD" e.g iHigh("EURUSD",PERIOD_D1,1);   on a chart that runs a different symbol than the EA's, let s say "GBPUSD" chart. What are the implications of this divergence? Thanks
[Deleted]
Based on that i want to choose a best internet plan.
Hey, right now i experience a really strange behavior in one of my EAs. I use the code below to calculate a range between two times. It is called in a funcion that is called in the OnTick(). I use the exact same EA on the EURUSD (5 min chart) and the USDJPY (1 min chart). When i start the EA...
Simple question revisiting some fundamental principles. Wondering how do I know how to determine the bestway possible to ride a trend. I use momentum rsi and other other Oscillating indicators but I need to fine tune my methods.. I ve been thinking of a moving average or Rates of change for certain