General - page 784

Hello, I am Steve. I am new to forex and trading in general. Is there anyone out there who could spare me some time? IT is mainly to answer basic questions; E.G How to copy signals, how to use auto trading,  how to read balances (Just 3 out of about 10 questions ) I would prefer not to read answers...
how to solve this log in problem?
Hi all, Is there anyway that I can lock the Market Watch back into the screen? I've tried dragging and dropping it dozens of times but I can't get it to work. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks!
Last year the best human go player in the world was beaten by a machine, now a machine can beat any human in poker, or basically any game, so really it seems  like a good idea to create a software that test trades multiple times and get better, the difference is that a machine can trade and test...
No idea wha i'm doing. Any help will be appreciate.. Trying to conver a MT4 to Mt5 using an automatic converter. Got only this far. When compiling i get the following error: Can't complie ('}' - not all control paths return a value    ) The problem is here: {     Set_Values_to_variables(); } void...
Hello there  i am a total newbie in coding and i dont know anything  so the thing is that i needed an indicator that can draw two horizontal lines at candle high and low , and the candle that lines are drawn at is 01:00 candle  so i did this :...
hello , i had an old account and then i make a new account . so i got a financial restriction on both of my account . then i learned multiple account is forbidden in mql5 . hopefully service desk will  open my account again  . now my question is how can i avoid this issue . i have 2 pc in home and...
What are the golden rules you follow every time to ensure success?
Hello, my subscription has disappeared on my Platform. It is showing that I am subscribed in MQL5. As the signal is nowhere to found on the platform, I cannot enabled the signal at all. Does this happen a lot because it was working Friday and then this Morning it has disappeared of the platform.  I...
Hi, The functions CExpertBase::Low(), CExpertBase::High() and others are returning their corresponding values from wrong bars when using "Every tick based on real ticks". When I use "Every tick" it works PERFECTLY. Can anyone help me on this issue?  My EA is based on MQL5 Wizard and uses: // Is...
Is there any function in MQL4 to disable EA by Magic number? I want to create a code to disable some EAs by magic number at a specific time and a few hours later enable again. Thansk,
If one has several open charts, each chart with its own EA, running under the so-called "Metatrader VPS", what procedure should be used to stop only the EA of one specific chart but not the other EAs ?
Have any of you encounter this dangerous siutation where you wanted to enter an order of 0.05 lots and you accidentally key in 005 (missing the. decimal) and MT4 Moubile accepts it at 5 lots?  I am wondering why wasnt my order rejected instead?
Yesterday i bought a Indicator and a EA but i cant see them in my profile purchases section. Also i cant see the Market tab in the MT4 of my job, i put my account and password in tools/option but still market tab wont appear. please help me
Hello. I just connected my MT5 account to the MQL5 signals. How can I limit the history date to show results only from a certain date ahead? My trades methodology has changed and I don´t want old historical results displayed on my account that has no relation with my new methodology. How can I do...
Please help me regarding the integration of Python with Mt4/Mt5 ? Please provide info regarding the codes to link Python with Metatrader.....
I need to Lock my expert based on one PC or one CPU 
Hello friends,I need real Volumen on my Metatrader. You have a Broker for me? Or indicator he send me datafeed on my Metatrader? Thanks Best,
Dear Sirs(s), I hope you are doing well. I would like to get in touch regarding the signal 'Investicum' that I am following in XM MT4: I registered as a subscriber for 35 USD and also activated the Virtual Server in MQL5 for 10 USD to follow you for 1 month. IN the XM AU MT4 platform, everything is...
If i reinstall windows with the same pc, will i lose one activation of product ?
I'm studying MQL. I developed this code below. I'm looking for the following condition: If a trader hits StopLoss, I want EA to expect the price to return in the moving average, but I do not know how to do this in the code. Anyone can help me
Why do some products sell for 10$ ?  The official minimum sell price is 30$. 
I have noticed the new articles publications continue appearing but my article is still on draft for almost 2 months. In addition the articles that are being published seem to be of people and nationalities in specific. Could someone explain this to me?
  Quote closed why  (1)
Quote closed why
  MetaTrader 5 now on BSE  (11   1 2)
The popular multi-asset platform now supports demo access to Asia's oldest stock exchange. Open an account on the MetaQuotes-BSE server and start receiving quotes of BSE featured securities. Also, you can apply technical analysis tools and perform back-testing using the exchange's historical price...
  ADX Explanation  (3)
currently there is a few ADXs explanations online with the calculations etc. but what I need is a simple example with reason being I am trying to make my own backtesting system but am having problems with ADX. I am borrowing libraries but the results is not the same as mql4’s ADX indicator? any...
Hi, I cannot download a purchase indicator, it is on the terminal but when drag and drop onto a chart does not load. Thanks
Hi guys, I'm checking my profile , specifically the "Agents" section and something doesn't add up. According to the "Total earned" field I got 0.12USD. According to the sum of the bars on the chart I got 0.13USD. According to the activity table I got: 0.16USD. Does anybody else have three different
hello all, I am supposed to re-implement iATR in Python cuz we want to show its values on web. I have been trying to do this as described by the wiki page  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Average_true_range But, unfortunately the numbers don't match up.  Can somebody please confirm if how the ATR is...
Hello everybody I was wondering if it is possible to add comments using Mt4 android app. Thank you so much