General - page 794

I have encountered some bugs in MetaTrader 5 Platform for both Windows 8 and Android versions that cause OS instability and MT5 application crash. Unfortunately I haven't found a bug report section where I could describe the issue.
I just wonder what may be the source of this error. I am porting indicators with rather simple graphics (mostly editboxes) from MT4 to MT5, and (in addition to the MT5 performance, which is unbelievable slow and blocks the candle chart often) I am getting that error. It appears randomly, but still
I am able to write the values to the excel on each tick using  int A = FileOpen(FileName,FILE_WRITE); FileWrite(A, Bid); FileWrite(A, Ask); --------------------------------------------- I would like to know how to write this data to a specified cell in an Excel. For example I want to write some text...
Optimize each parameter individually or group 2 - 5 together? Just curious on how others do it Thanks
It opens and keep ok. When I login it closes. I have already desinstalled and installed many times. No matter if it is version 4 or 5. There is nothing in the windows log (as I saw) Please, any help? I´ve already searched all googles and did not find a solution.
Dear community, I would like toask an interesting question since I have got an opportunity to be engaged in aproject, connected with trading software – creation of tool that allows toconstruct EAs without any coding required.   The idea isquite simple: you just drag and drop the needed elements and...
I have this issue and i thought it was because of my broker  however i have tried few more Mt5 from other brokers and same problem happens_ When i zoom in or zoom out the chart/candles shrink or expand, but there is always this delay  for the chart to get back to the "Chart shift point"  A link to...
I see customers can have demo is that an option for seller and can seller give tf what to use or are customers free here in?
  Pair not updating  (10)
Hello, I am new here. I don't know if this has been mentioned anywhere yet but the GPUAUD pair is not updating on my MT5 charts. Anyone else having this problem? 
Can i load a custom indicator automatically whenever i load my EA?
hi since i changed my phone from Iphone X to Iphone XS Max, I'm unable to use the buy/sell options nor even the trade options pops on the app itself which makes me believe that there is a bug. I reinstalled it several times but no use my broker told me to use the desktop version for now and contact...
  EA question  (5)
Hi, I have a question: yesterday evening i closed some open trades of EA i have running ( grid trading ) because of the risk of wide gaps and so on because of brexitvoting. This morning i re-install the EA, but it strikes me that the first trade he open is following at the trades i closed yesterday
Is there a way to print the standard backtest report that comes with MT5 by code? I mean the report that gets printed when you right click on the backtest tab, and then Report -> HTML I'd like to save it programmatically Thanks
Hello, I noticed some small differences in the results of the same EA in metatarder 4 and the one in metatarder 5. I attach the results of the optimization to see more clearly. The expert is simple, just use momentum for signals and ATR for Stop Loss and Take Profit. After 10 years (2009-01-01 /...
I have a cycle with Print(). This string should be printed once per day only. There is the code: int Hour = 20 ; int Minute = 20 ; int OnInit () { Hour = timeTemp.hour; Minute = timeTemp.min; EventSetTimer ( 60 ); } void OnTimer () { MqlDateTime ActivationTime; TimeToStruct ( TimeCurrent ()
Hello, I have been looking for a Donchian Channel indicator to test some strategies. I have found a lot of indicators in this website, however some have problems of buffers (don't consider the current candle) and ALL of them have a problem. The problem is when I use them on a strategy (whatever...
Hello, I have subscribbed to this man this Sunday, but for some reasons, even if MT4 recognize it, MQL5 doesn't seem so. The details are hidden by the classic "Paid signal: details of the latest day deals are hidden. Subscribe to get full access" but even the subscribe button shows me that I've...
Hi. Last night VPS New York Server 1 did not operate properly. My EA did not work properly, although parameters were reached. Trade was opened but did not close. Had to close the trade manually this morning. Can someone please investigate/advise what the problem was and if it has been fixed now
Hello I am a Seller and am wishing to sell my EA. I have passed the Seller requirements and am ready to sell the EA but my EA needs a couple of Indicators that it references and needs in order to work but I cannot see a way to supply my EA along with its required dependency files because the...
  Recreating Stochastic  (13   1 2)
Hi, I am trying to recreate the Stochastic for fun. This should be the formula: %K = (Current Close - Lowest Low)/(Highest High - Lowest Low) * 100 %D = 3-day SMA of %K However the results of my code does not match the indicator provided by MQL4. can you help me understand where the error is? This
Hello, does anyone of you know where a historical economic calendar exists? I do not just want to see what is ahead, but also see past news. For analyzing on what events my system fails or has trouble. Thank you. Regards.
bool CFilePipe::ReadString(string &value)  {//--- check for data   if(WaitForRead(sizeof(int)))     {      ResetLastError();      int size=FileReadInteger(m_handle);      if(GetLastError()==0)        {         //--- check for data         if(WaitForRead(size))...
How do I draw a support line in MT5 Tester
Hi all, Please, could you advise what this means. My Signals account as a Seller was duly verified and approved. However, when a client set his MT4 for the subscription, the following error message appeared: "@only subs running on your brokers account is permitted” My client had made the payment...
Hi guys When i click someone to subscribe it open other mt4 platform as i have 3 mt4 installed. how can i open the one which i want to use?
Does anyone know of an indicator that accurately alerts to choppy trading conditions without too much lag and without repainting? Please don't just post a link or download to an indicator without explaining how to read it.
Hi to all ! Becouse in the market there are alot of signals and EA and many more things, is there in MQL5 platform somethings like a note o pin o something like that can MARK what I already readed or buyed or seen ? SO I can check all EA and Signals without lost in the market and maybe see always...
  VPS sync Problem  (8)
Hi everyone! I have an EA that open 12 pending orders (6 above the current price and 6 under). When i run the EA on my laptop is all alright. But after I synchronize my VPS with the EA, the first thing that happen is that all my 12 pending orders are deleted! In the Journals of the VPS I see that...
Hi all! My new MT4 Indicator for Auto Trend Lines. Indictor calculate the waves (impulses) and then pivot points. This indicator don't use any ZigZag algoritm. It ease for use and, I think, is very usefull. The description of adjustments in the following comment To familiarize with other my works it...