General - page 390

Hi, I need help to delete all information in VPS. Somehow I duplicated my trading robot and the old information stay there as open trades in other lot size. Now I try to change the lots with server working, but it is placing orders in old lot size and new lot request. Without server the program is
Hi there. I was registered but nothing comes to my phone ( like code ). Here is the screen: <personal details deleted>
Hi! I'm using the strategy tester to evaluate some setups (via EA) but I'm restricted to a timeframe only (5 minutes). I would like to add others to assess the general scenario, such as 30 minutes or 1 hour. I've seen several examples of iterations with multiple tabs in the tester using timeframes
At last it happened - on October 1, 2012 started the sixth Automated Trading Championship 2012 in which representatives of 59 countries will participate! Personal data is verified, Expert Advisors of all registered participants are finally checked and the list of contestants is approved. This...
Do I need a computer to copy signals? or just mobile phone good enough for that
It is because i use two credit cards, one in my name and one in my fathers name
I tried to published a new EA but every time I have the same problem... Error report and I can't publish it :-( So I closed my draft . But now I don't know how to find it ! I don't see anywhere how to find "DRAFT" . Is it registered or not ? If yes , where ? Could you help me please ? Thanks in
I do want to diaplay Dollar pairs on main window of the chart and the dollar index on separate windows (ie the section for indicators). Please is there a way to go around it? or better still is there a temperate to modify where a chart should appear. Thank you my learned community
Hello, can I apply for another application for a seller for just a personal purposses? thank you
Any idea if it’s possible to have the 1H chart update at 9:30, 10:30,11:30 rather than 9:00,10:00, 11:00? MT4 does this by default, has been changed in MT5. Thanks
I want to trade DAX micro futures (symbol: FDXS) via AMP futures (USA). Can a mql5 account copy my signal? I am asking this because I can't see futures products in others mql5 accounts trading history
how can I change the weekend days in MQL5 program
Is there any good documentation on the differences among C++ vs MQL5 vs MQL4
Hello, I am having the well known problem of the strategy tester erasing files that I am reading in my EA. I have read the documentation and the forums and taken all advice given so far. When running on a chart, my EA reads from this directory
Hi everyone, I sell my signal and now I can not withdraw my funds on MQL5. Because my phone cannot receive verification code from MQL5 send to my country in Vidtnam. I request support team but for more 1 month, they can not resolve this case. Anyone can help me this issue
Hello, How can I close a position partially in MT5? Cannot seem to "find" how to do this..... Jeandre
  mt4 mt5 API  (1)
How to get mt4 mt5 API help me out please
Hi, I just got informed that users are unable to dowload my product . Are other people here having issues with product downloads
I have subscribed to a signal but have discovered that his trades are not mapping to my account. My signal settings and virtual hosting are all ok. The journal tells me ' EURUSD.r skipped as no symbol found'. How can I fix this issue so the signal's trades are copied to my trading account? I'm using
Hello I was planning to sell my developed ea here in mql5 market, is there any step by step guide for this concern?? is it safe to sell ea here in mql5?? if I sell my ea here in mql5 market it wont be able to be crack by other programmer? please enlighten me and give me assurance that it is safe to
Please i do not want mt5 to deduct a fund from my account hence a developer that i give my job fail to deliver my job in above 5 days
We have gathered feedback from MetaTrader 5 iOS users and overhauled the application in terms of appearance and functionality. The mobile platform is now more powerful, more efficient and more user-friendly
I subscribed to the signal, but the signal often breaks the link? <...> This signal is disconnected. Unable to link, please check
Hi, I have been using MQL5 for a long time have downloaded/paid for a lot of indicators as well as made transactions in the Freelance section , without any issues so far. Today I wanted to download an indicator when I pressed the "buy" button it did not download anything but simply said an internet
  signals  (2)
Hello, Please advise. I downloaded Metatrader 5 from <Deleted>. Because it is recommended by the person from whom I bought the signals. But I am simply not able to enable the signals in the "tools" tab. They don't appear in the selection or in the "options". I am logged in MQL5 comunnity. The
I can't activate the account tracking how do I do
Hello, Today MT5 suits all powerful resources trough MQL5 to develop rich EAs or Indicators based just on time series charts. How can I achieve something similar to RENKO effect (Non temporal) while this improvement is not natively available in MT5/MQL5? Because many solutions that I have already
  hotkeys.ini  (3)
Anyone knows how to use the hotkeys.ini file? The doc says that I can use this file to customize my shortcuts, but I was unable to find any example about how I can do it. 
Hi, I have an EA on the GBPUSD, it’s been trying to make a trade for a while now but the following error message keeps coming up: “request failed market sell 0.06 GBPUSD [No money]”. What does this mean? How can I fix it? There’s still money available in the demo account so I’m not really sure why
one of my signal showing huge amount in loss but actually its not. where i can contact, i check on service desk there is no option to inform this kind of issues. as i cant share link of the signal here adding the image of loss section but which is not actual info totally misleading. plz help me