General - page 1379

Hello to all in this comunity and my short story about problem. My experience in forex market is round 4 years. 2 years i traning with demo accounts and now is about 2 years with real money,(lost about 10 000 euros) but i never did withrawal.I don't know wath is going on with me, looks like mistic....
The U.S. economy added 236k jobs in February and the unemployment rate fell to 7.7 percent. As slow as hiring has been, small businesses have been hiring far less than the big corporations. From TD Securities' Millan Mulraine: Labor market underperformance: The small business sector has generally...
I am just using the existing EA with 5 minutes timeframe, EURO/USE
For nearly two decades, we've counted on China to be the perpetual growth machine that would power the world's economy. But as many have observed, that era is slowly coming to an end. Jefferies recently published a massive 426-page report that boils down what we can expect in this next phase of...
Dear Forum I am a 46 y/o professional investment banker (semi-retired) turned private futures market trader and professional abstract artist. I (together with 2 partners) have floated a company that has conceived of a completely unique set of instruments (futures/options-like) that can easily be
  are you satisfied about forex?  (25   1 2 3)
Yes, I am satisfied with forex , because forex is a save website . It gives us a best opportunity to earn money by sitting in home . We don't have to rely on other forex provide us money to invest in other fields .Forex-metal provides 35% first deposit bonus.
Nothing is lucky just the time of fade.The trader who can trade by knowing the market well like with the help of indicators , following strategies etc he can earn enough money .His or her broker should have the good educational materials . www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/46662/1
yes of course forex online trading business is full of challenges because forex is full of up and down by trading.if trader continue his trading with cure then he can earn huge money otherwise he can lost his investments.But with a good broker it is easy . www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/46662/1
To be specific so one must find out for himself, what he does not know then try to figure out so that everything will run smoothly and effectively so as a trader will not be confused about where learning begins.we should share our questions to our broker and get answered . https://www.mql5...
Any one with the latest FOREX WORLD ROBOT CUP EA? i need a similar profitable robot if any one recommend.
Well if you want to have an easy trade, you need to concentrate in learning how to apply fundamental and technical analysis in your decision making. This is the best way to know when is the right time to close and hold your position.
Shocker! The hottest market in the world, Japan, actually fell last night. The Nikkei's winning streak was stopped at 8 sessions, as the index fell 0.28% in a late day dive. In the meantime, US futures are down a bit, and Europe is going nowhere. It's unlikely to be a big news session for the market...
If you've been selling the British pound recently, congratulations. Expectations of more monetary easing and dismal economic reports have been weighing on the currency. But if you're thinking it's time to step back, think again. This strategist says the pound's slide is not yet over. "The steady...
  I am more than satisfied!!!  (27   1 2 3)
Hi everyone - how are you - wow!!! Its been way to long. Ive been so busy practicing that I totally didnt pay much attention to my forums !!!! So heres the deal - trying out a whole bunch of demos and opened live accounts with a whole other lot. It has come to my attention that tradingforex are by...
I need coder help. This indicator gives signal all the time please add only one alarm when the dot is appear. Please please please.
Help build a EA in my system. I'm sorry I'm not good at English.
do you ever use gambling strategy in your trade ? sometimes we must wait for long time to open deal, it mean wait good setup before opening deal. sometimes not patience... sometimes i open deal without wait it, it mean just gambling. have you ever do like this, please share your experience.
Hello, my indicator has some new xobject. When the indicator is detached, i get memory leaks as there is no onDeinit method. How to catch the detach event ? Thank you
has anyone found a easy way to check when the day changes. On MT4 I used the simple code attached. Is there an equally simple way to do it in MT5 please. if (DayOfYear() != OldDayOfYear) { OldDayOfYear = DayOfYear();
  Need your help  (2)
I'd like to see this indicator in m1 back for a longer period, can someone code it? Right now I look back just a few hours. tx bigcarlos standard_candlestick_patterns.mq4
The world continues to watch for any sign that the fiscal shenanigans happening in DC are derailing the US recovery. Goldman is feeling optimistic that things will be okay. BofA/ML's David Woo is concerned that we're about to see a sharp slowdown in the March data, especially once the impact of...
For me Forex trading is all about the skill of estimation; its all about chances because nothing in Forex can be predictable meaning no strategy and system that could guarantee anything
How to trade in low moneyuse lower money win a high profit,it is not easy for beginner or veteran .that has a key point,you catch a lower price then keep in the market until your profit is make,that will be a long-playing.it different from day trade.as the long-playing in market,we dont want to...
Forex is a high risky business.it is not quickly be rich business.If any try to be quickly rich he may be quickly poor.But after proper education any one can make more money than any other business.
[Deleted]
Forex scalping – professional approach for small account deposits. Learn more how to start scalping forex with small initial depost: Forex Scalping - Small Deposits
Hi:  Any way for MQL5 to capture mouse clicks for price and time (similar to an Andrew's Pitchfork capture)?    Thanks for the input. 
GOLD: While GOLD may have traded flat the past week, it continues to look weak and vulnerable. This suggests further downside towards the 1,554 level. A violation will pave the way for a run at the 1,530.00 level with a breach aiming at the 1,500.00 level, its psycho level. We expect a price...
Greek Prime Minister Antonis Samaras on Saturday promised his recession-weary nation that there would be "no more austerity measures" as international creditors prolonged an audit of crisis reforms. "There will be no more austerity measures," Samaras said in a televised speech to his conservative...
  Website links (please read)  (17   1 2)
Hi all, just a thought, now MQL is giving us widgets to put on our web sites, we are looking for exposure to the rest of the world, this exposure can be complimented by creating back links on websites to your own, how about we exchange back links with any users on this forum who have a web sites, I...
there are many trading here around us. but they are not profitable. if so they are not as profitable to get rich. do you think that forex is enough for us? would we earn money in a bigger rate here in forex trading? https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/47698/1