General - page 766

Hi Guys  i have a problem  and i need help , the problem with custom indicator buffer , i have create a condition to check if  the criteria are meet and give it as number one  and if new criteria  also are meet give it as one plus the previous counts (i.e counter for the specific criteria ) the...
Hello, I recently coded a trailing stop to complete my simple strategy. When I compile my code, it shows no error. However, when I run the code to test it, the stop loss does not follow my position but remains fixed. Can you tell me what does not work in my code?Thanks a lot for your help.LGK...
How do I select buffers that I can view and that I cannot view in the indicator chart window
MQL 5 cloud service can not work since last week,I charge 200 dollars ,and now i need it to work seriously,what is the problem?
problem me this's indicator cant's intall my vps sever intall mt4.. pls i am need help fix problem,,my not good expian well https://www.screencast.com/t/TlFBW9KHNy
I have submitted all documentation for my personal Seller Application and it was approved. Only one item needs to be edited in the original application -- it was submitted with a checkbox selected that should not be selected. I can't edit it on the website, so I requested this be edited by someone
Hello, When I export some values to CSV files, by the function FileWrite(), when I convert double numbers to string, in some cases they loss the point (.), and show numbers without any standard format. Manly for the BID and SWAP values, the convertion from double for string is not working properly....
Hi there, I'm migrating an expert advisor from MQL4 to MQL5.    int TTTradeState[99];   uint PosTotal;   ulong PosMagic;      PosTotal=PositionsTotal();      for ( uint all_positions = 0; all_positions < PosTotal; all_positions++ ) {       PosMagic =...
Hi All, I'm using Instaforex Singapore trading server, and the current virtual hosting to Instaforex was 122ms instead of 0.7ms is previously.  Please fix it, thanks. 
  Unblok signal  (1)
Moderatorul mi-a blocat temporar semnalul.Ce pot face pentru a-mi debloca semnalul? Please help me!
Hello I have a question about plotted lines in indicators how can i split waste lines in an indicator like this picture? Is there any code that split a piece of indicator lines?
Let's say you had a custom indicator and you wanted to reference the value of it in another indicator.  How would you go about doing this? I tried it this way: if ( indicator_buffer[last_bar] < number ){PlaySound( "alert.wav" );} in the indicator itself, which works, but it tends to lock up when...
  Please assist  (2)
What causes failure to view buffer on chart window after declaring it. Or better still how can I view buffer data on indicator chart window. My indicator won't show me the buffers
I bought an EA a while back. It is not consistent in winning trades. However, it is very consistent in dropping into loss for about 20-30 pips after initial entry. Sometimes it comes back up. Sometimes it doesn't. My idea is to use this EA to signal my account to place a trade in the other...
[Deleted]
Why doesn't MetaQuotes integrate Renko into MT5 and MT4 ? This graphical representation is available on all trading platforms except in MetaTrader ! As a result, it is necessary to tweak in order to obtain more or less reliable Renko data
Can some one suggest good renko chart brick generator for mt5? 
My image are always refused. I don't know why... And no one answer me for help me to resolbe problem. It's incredible i can't have support for resolve this problem. I have verified image instruction request and i am sure my pic are correct. But system not accepted my image. Can someone help me?...
Dear all Who can teach me how to make this report? It seems to make from MT5.
[Deleted]
Hello, How much we will take for the confirmation of the real account? 
Good day, I would like to know how can I withdraw from demo account, I made millions Kind Regards
Hello from many  weeks i am trying to  approve my seller account can some one please help me to quickly  approve my seller account is there any  contact number of support so i can call them and approve it quickly    thanks
I thought I was in profit? It resulted as a loss, please explain.
Hi my friends When a program is executed mabe you need to stop it to look result. like getch() function in C++. Please help me Thanks.
Hi All, I want to get some opinion on downloading free indicators/EAs. To be on the cautious side, how would I know if the indicator/ea has any malware or spyware in the program? I'm planning to download into MT4 and I'm not familiar with the MT4 platform. Can my account be hijacked? Can my trades...
Hi everybody, I am new at MQL4 coding. I have searched on the forum but I didn't find any answer or explanation. I am trying to write an EA to open an order when specific conditions are met: double RSI1 = iRSI(NULL, PERIOD_H1, 21, PRICE_CLOSE, 0);double RSI2 = iRSI(NULL, PERIOD_H1, 21, PRICE_CLOSE,...
Hi, Can someone kindly advise as i'm trying to subscribe to a signal, but keep on getting this error "The signal is temporarily disabled for new subscriptions "? Thanks and best regards,
Hi Although i have turned of all of the required signal options, I am still receiving the free signal service orders. can anyone tell me how to stop this please. Many Thanks
Hello, is there a way to suppress special logs in journal? I want to suppress logs from the source "Publisher" which has been done when SendFTP() is used. It spams my log. TIA! Greetings
Would an EA based on tranding signals be possible? that is to say an ea that is collecting information of how to trade with my signals so that he can automatically be intelligent and can use my tendency to learn and execute his own signals and every time I can go giving him more parameters of
Hi Experts, in web Terminal...I am looking for 1) customizing the colors of indicator lines 2) Add 2 indicators in same indicator window below mainchart. Is it possible? I have been using desktop client and it is easy to customize color OR to add 2 indicators in same window but when I try to do this...