General - page 772

Hello all. . I got approved to provide a signal and I tried to set it up but I seem to be unable to get it to connect with my account. When they ask for login details, which details are they asking for? The ones with the broker? Thank you, Maali
What can i do to close alert automatique MT4   An automatic alert on each graphic !!! it's a real concert ! What can i dio to stop it ?
I write some codes in MT5 with MQL5 language and create EA, after some times all open positions getting close without running any of my codes. I did not set take profit or stop loss for any of positions, because I want to handle it by my self and my account leverage is 1:500.
In MetaTrader 5 I write data to a socket like MQL5 Document example in an Expert Advisors and the data sent to a Node.js TCP server like a charm. But MetaTrader cannot get the response. I don't know what's wrong. If anyone can advise on this. MQL5 Expert code:...
Attention: Windows 10 Creators Update to make saved MetaTrader passwords invalid On the 11th of April, Microsoft will release the Windows 10 Creators Update, after which the Windows version will be completely updated. In fact, this update is similar to installing a new operating system, because it...
I have created a signal few weeks back, but in few days the signal lost his connection. so i delete the signal and try to recreate it but its not allowing me to do that. please advise
I created a new product, and I set the purchase and rent price. But I don't recall setting up a Demo. However, the Demo version is available. Where can I see the terms of the Demo version folks receive?  Like how long do they get to Demo it? Full version? All pairs? etc... Thanks!
  Signal is not copied  (13   1 2)
Signals purchased today are not copied. I purchase many times so far, so I know the procedure. Does anyone understand?
I placed 5 orders on the same pair all within the same minute, all of them have a different trailing stop (39, 77, 116, 155, 193 points). the price went against me already by 150 points, shouldn't 3 of them already have been stopped out?? so far none... why? is it starting only AFTER it reached the...
Levels, Price Action, Scalping, Indicators, Martinage, Channels, Other
Been on mql4 for like 2 years, had no prior coding experience. Just finished my first EA in mql4 but the tester I've heard was faster in mql5 because of the threading or something. How long will it take me to transition my EA into mql5 dedicating something like 2-3 hours a day to learning mql5 as I...
Hi, Does anybody know some Script to export all Symbols names and Infos from some broker (ie. digits, contract size, spread...), to csv or similar files? Thks
This function does return zero only SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol, SYMBOL_MARGIN_INITIAL) Using the class CSymbolInfo does not work either #include <Trade\SymbolInfo.mqh>CSymbolInfo simbolo;void OnStart(){   simbolo.Name(_Symbol);   simbolo.Refresh();   Print( "Initial margin: ", simbolo.MarginInitial()...
 I have a misunderstanding with PayPal Withdraw. My paypal login account is a different email from my mql5 email account. It must be same email if I shall want to withdraw from paypal ?
The following indicators don't work properly - either won't draw at all or draw incorrectly:
Hi, I received a message from a custumer complaining about an website problem that impeeds our products to be purchased or downloaded. Will someone from website's administration please check it out. Here is the message: "Thanks for your answer, I have tried to download the demo version, but then I...
  new signal  (11   1 2)
I've created my new signal but I see that it can't be copied and I read the following message Subscription will be enabled when trading starts but the trading is already started
Ok so we know about the BUY STOP LIMIT ORDER that when prices trade higher to a certain price, a buy limit is created. But is there a possible SELL STOP BUY LIMIT ORDER which when prices trade lower to a certain price a BUY Limit can be created above price? Or can this be created as a robot?
Hello. In this thread I will share and discuss with you ways to increase the popularity of products from the Market , signals and programmers' services . Our main goal is to get visitors interested in unique transitions from the World Wide Web to our products from the Market , signals and
Hi guys, what does the percentage of the "Maximum Drawdown" of a Signal mean? What is the percentage related to? For example 10% of what?  Thanks for your help! Rixxx
"The Seller shall not publish multiple copies of Products, which are based on the same idea and differ only in input parameter settings, symbols, and/or timeframes. Creation of similar Products having slightly changed descriptions and/or design shall be considered as spam and lead to the removal of...
Hello everyone,  I've spent the last few months learning Forex in the usual way: charts, demo accounts, indicators and programming EAs in MQL.   I am here to learn and realise that I will never be as smart, nor code as well as others here who upload their ideas and EAs. But I look at all the...
Bonjour, J'ai un souci de connexion au serveur, je copie actuellement le signal de hamster turbo et depuis dimanche impossible de copié le signal, tout est pourtant ok dans metatrader, mais je suis obligé de refaire la manip de synchronisation à chaque fois s je veux copier... je n'avais pas se...
  broker  (2)
I am subscribed to two brokers and every time I want to sign up for a signal, I make the wrong broker .... how can I change the broker in my settings
I would like to write to CSV files the results of each pass of the strategy tester. All is ready but I would like to execute the code step by step to test it? But I do not know how to do it! It's not as debugging historical data!
Can someone please help me find or build an EA that will automatically cancel all my pending orders as well as current orders once the time frame candle period comes to an end. I have a strategy that works on different time but most importantly 1 hour, but I do not have sometimes the discipline or...
  Pearson correlation  (61   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
There had been a lot of "systems" lately relying on symbols correlation Might be interesting to actually see correlations with an indicator like this (based on math, not experience or assumption) Pearson correlation (among other things) explained : Correlation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia PS:...
  help PLEASE  (1)
.I have today 5thMarch 2019 this product and paid for it too mql5.com order number: 1130000000240615018          BANKS DAY LEVELS $10 But have failed to come to my mt4 terminal nor does it show up in the purchased section either Please help Jitendra Files:Snap 2019-03-05 at 23.08.05.png 98 kb Snap...
  VPS  (2)
Need some help on VPS , do we have vps for MT4 Web plartform 
how to use the flame chart of mete qoutes