General - page 1369

HI, I saw many many strategy to invest in forex, but this strategy win maks 60-70 % win his trades. In my opinion it;s very good but I saw results that the trader have a strategy to win 90% or higher. This people often doesn't show (sell) his strategy or sometimes sell for a lot of money. So think...
USDCAD: Our 1.0099 target is now seen as the next support as USDCAD is seen weakening. A decisive break of here will set the stage for a run at the 1.0050 level where a halt may occur and turn higher. However, if this breaks, expect a decline towards its big psycho level at the 1.0000 level to...
The euro area1 (EA17) seasonally-adjusted2 unemployment rate3 was 12.0% in February 2013, stable compared with January4. The EU271 unemployment rate was 10.9%, up from 10.8% in the previous month4. In both zones, rates have risen markedly compared with February 2012, when they were 10.9% and 10...
[Deleted]
Hello Traders, I was googling "learn to code mql4" and your site was amongst the available url's. I have down loaded the pdf file and read through some of it - I hope I'll be able to use it eventually to do some coding. My question is - I noticed that it was first published during 2005 - are the...
The number of unemployed at the end of March 2013, according to data from the records of the Public Employment Service, has dropped in 4979 people in connection with last month. In relative terms the reduction is 0.10%. This is the first fall in unemployment in March since 2008 and contrasts...
  IronFX News  (2)
Daily Commentary 02.04.2013 The Big Picture Mixed up U.S. vs. messed up Eurozone? The disappointing U.S. ISM Manufacturing PMI figure caught all economists by surprise as it trailed even the most pessimistic of estimates, coming in at the modestly expansionary 51.3 versus the 54.1 consensus. This...
we know every body that forex is a good earning source for every peoples, they can make a lot of money by forex trading market, i think that why most of the peoples think forex is money making machine. www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/47698/1
Brussels has been forced to eat a generous slice of humble pie: A massive sell-off of the euro is underway in the wake of a persistent financial crisis, as holdings in the European currency by emerging economies were slashed by almost 8 percent last year. Emerging economies – including Brazil,...
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| PerSep.mq5 |//| Copyright 2013, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |//| http://www.mql5.com...
Following a recent uptrend, the USD/CHF pair is now ranging, within a rectangle pattern ,of which both of its upper and lower side have been tested not once, but thrice! Once there is a break-out, expect a change in price of the same magnitude as the rectangle's height. Therefore monitor this pair...
Stocks declined on Monday after weaker-than-expected manufacturing data gave investors reason to book profits after both the Dow and S&P 500 set record closing highs in the prior session. The Institute for Supply Management's March manufacturing reading of 51.3 continued to show expansion, but...
This is pretty cool – this new platform – I read a littleonline from other forex users and I thought to myself – ‘why not and try it’ –its real neat. The icons are very straight forward – easy to use – any newbiecan handle it here. I must say that – at a first glance – this sounds – so far – so...
Dear Programmer,Please tell me if you would be able to do this, Entry criteria, Multi time frame Multi currency Time based(e.g from 7am to 6 pm GMT) I wanted to enter the trade using the dotted line, when a candle closes above the line, Execute on New Bar (as an option) but condition to be met is,...
Factory activity slowed in March as new orders weakened, but a rebound in construction spending in February was another sign of faster economic growth in the first quarter. The Institute for Supply Management said on Monday its index of national factory activity fell to 51.3 last month from 54.2 in...
Trader’s Pulse is offering you the New Generation platform which complements our over-all theme; the modern trader’s broker trading platform - receiving the following advantage • Up to the second price quotes of Forex pairs and other instrument • Low risk through preset stops and limits forbidding
  Mac Laptops  (2)
I have been looking at the Mac laptops vs the windows 7 or 8 operating systems. I am not sure if Meta trader will be supported by the Mac operating system. I feel windows 8 is a repeat of Vista, not a computer wizard just my opinion. Would appreciate any feedback, comments before I move on to...
Forex is not only for business people but also all people. forex is world wide famous trading business where people can join for earn money. forex being more popular for advantage. www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/47698/1
Here's what you need to know. Markets in Asia were mostly lower in overnight trading, with the Nikkei dropping 2.1 percent and the Shanghai Composite falling 0.1 percent. European markets are closed today. In the United States, futures point to a flat open. Japan's Tankan survey of business...
I tried to download some Indicators from an older Forum discussion, like this here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179524 I want to download he TRIX, get redirected like before - but logged out of the entire Forum anybody experiences the same? any changes, I am not aware of ? thanks for any answer
Hi. My mt4 platform opens but freezes straight away. Any clues? Thanks
What can I do to skip some of the parameters in strategy tester?   Example Input A Start 0, Step 10, Stop 100 Input B Start 0, Step 10, Stop 100   If input B is more than input A then skip optimization. 
[Deleted]
Buy - blue color Sell - red color Confirmation for buy and sell also - green color TP - on chart SL - at your desire.
Hello everybody! I’m hoping that somebody may be able to provide some feedback on short term / high return online trading . I’m currently working on a term project titled “Short Term - High Return Online Trading”. The objective of the project is to identify online trading opportunities of any type
CRUDE OIL: Having maintained its upside offensive, further gain is likely towards the 98.22 level. A breach will resume its medium term uptrend with resistance standing at the 99.00 level with a loss of there turning attention to the 99.50 level. On the downside, below 89.00 level must be traded to...
[Deleted]
What is jforex Bridge,how to use it and how it can benefit you.Get all your answer by downloading this pdf: http://multiterminal.net/jforex-bridge.pdf
I am newbie, please help!2 questions:a- why I receive "Array out of range" error message window when I run/debug this code?b-how to code to get the last error code on this script?Thank you in advance for your help !!!! void OnStart()  {double buffer[];  ...
If at first you don't succeed in taxing the rich, try, try again. French President Francois Hollande made changes to his failed proposal for a 75% top tax rate on Thursday, shifting the burden of payment from individuals to businesses that pay salaries over 1 million euros. Hollande, during last...
Hi Mladen, please could you have a quick look at the indis below and possibly fix the faults i've left i had a go at changing one of your HMAs and Igors All averages into bars, and a slope indi your HMA works, but somethings not correct on either, and i seem to of created a couple of re-painters!...
At the opening of the new trading week some interesting symbols :EURUSD : 1.2801USDCHF : 0.9506 GBPUSD : 1.5192 No significant gaps. Prices valid at 8 PM GMT
  4xrider  (4)
This is just using indicator and working 60 minutes...I want to use it ea...Dear mladen I need your help Could you help me 4xrider.zip about making ea?Best regards. a few rules when arrow showing and closing bar will open position and to finish arrows. Programmer know better than me might be...