General - page 771

Demo download  (7)
hi..how to set EA/indicator available for demo download?is it automatically by system or we have to it manually?
Good morning  i need some assistance when registering my seller account  all information and documents are provided when i click to go to the next step it doesnt allow me to and it says couldnt save data  please help  Thanks  Warm regards 
I just download the last version of MT5 and preformed a fresh install I have a few problems with the tester. The demo account is 10.000  if you look at the screenshot you will notice in the red square  how can I have profit of 2788 and a results of 57161 ? I should have a profit of 47161, the pass...
  Mql5 password  (3)
How to reset mql5 password if forgotten ?
How to edit signal description
Hello Community, I would like to add a buy condition to my Trend following EA, that would be executed by ticks on the EUR/USD chart , but ONLY if the iMA() of some other symbol meets my requirements. I know that iMA() can take whatever symbol you specify for it and that I should run the EA on the
Supposedly I have my hands set on manual forex trading. All I can get more in this field is experience, and i want to learn more so should I -       1. Learn about EA programming and automation in trading                                    OR       2. Learn to scout stocks (I hope u all get what i...
Hello Coders, I need something coded, 20ema red line cross 50 ema blue line cross when they re cross close position, 1% risk, let me know if anyone can do this thanks, CharlieFX
after i opened 28 charts i had to enable live trading at each one of them one by one by hand. is there a faster way around this? can't find anything in the web. thanks
Hello dear mql5 community. I try to report technical issue happend in my account. issue 1 : Yellow packet always exist and when i click on it always will go to one of my projects . so i cant see my all new messages. issue 2 : one of my project has canceld still exist in progress job page. is it
What ways i can stop super big drawdowns or mitigate losses on my breakout  systems. I have automated a breakout system using the last low for long entries SL and last high for short entries SL but their are fakeouts at times and Im not sure how or if i can stop this. 
Hi, I want to backtest a system with manual set trades. I want to simulation equity usage. Is this possible in MT4 or is there an excel file (maybe with macro) which can do this? Thanks Sven
Many Buyers are disillusioned with the EA's that they buy. The reason why is that the correct results are not shown. There some Stock Brokers that have 0 spreads but charge per trade. There are some that charge spread but not per trade. The one's that has no spread is always favoured, that is why
I have some cool MQL5 code I found on this forum somewhere a long time ago. I've modified it a little bit. It detects when you put a line on a chart, and pops up asking a question about the line. It works perfectly, except that it doesn't work on the weekends when the market is closed. I don't know...
Hi could be possible increase local backtest symbol select limit?
Hi all I tried to add a Color change buffer. When the Indicator crossed level 60 color has to change. I'm not sure whether the colour buffer is added correctly or not. Please help to resolve this . When i try to compile I"m not getting any errors. Please advise on this. // +...
Hello, I'm looking for a way to develop an indicator that will draw a high at the highest value of a given range. I tried several possibilities and looked in the CodeBase, but nothing helped. Thanks in advance!
Hello admin,,i just make a simple EA named as tes.mq5,,here is code below :  int timer1=0; int timer2=10; int OnStart(void){ timer1++; double y=iClose(Symbol(),PERIOD_M1,0); double Ask = SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol,SYMBOL_ASK); double Bid = SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol,SYMBOL_BID); if( timer1>timer2 ){...
Hi there. I've paid to a coder to make this EA for me and it only open BUY ORDERS. He doesn't answer me anymore. May anyone please help me to fix this little issue? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                         HA's...
#property strictstring BotName = "JHB Robot";int Magic = 1234;int MaxTrades = 1;double LotsToTrade = 2.0;double StopLoss = 3700;double ProfitTarget = 280.00;int OnInit()  {   return(INIT_SUCCEEDED);  }void OnDeinit(const int reason)  {     }  // This runs on every single tick void OnTick(){   double...
When I update Windows, EA & Indicater activation is release. so activations left over is reduced every time. Is there a solution?
Hello, I have a laptop I'm not using right now which I'm planning to use for an EA under MT4. However, in future I will definitely need to expand, would it be best to purchase a laptop or a server rig? Which of them would be most optimal for the job? Detailed explanation would be immensely...
I'm a newbie. While complying i get this Error "Some operator Expected" . Can you please help me out to fix this
Im trying to figure out why my pending orders at times delete when the condition to delete have not been met.
Hello everybody, i used to trade regularly with <name removed > but when i wanted to copy, <name removed> do not allow hedging and the platform showed me only 4 people to copy. so i withdrew my money from <name removed> and currently looking for a better broker. i've tried to create an account with
  plz help  (8)
hi guys i want to download metatrader 4 from metaquotes but i can't , someone does know how to download? thanks
Refund Policy .................................... Hello friends! Why do I have any questions? I'm new to the Forex system. I really need help, support. Where do I find the reimbursement policy? or Term of Use for Robots that do not work in Real account or that I did not receive support, when the...
Hi Community I am using a virtual server from my MT4 platform. Synchronization works well and all EAs are up and running on the server.  Now, I wonder what I have to do to shut down all EAs on the server and close all open trades? Is there something like an "emergency script" which can do this?...
i have value in the datawindow ,i want to display in excel/csv format ...or the value in the chart window .. is it possobile ..plz help
hello,  im just wondering how do forex brokers and lp's classify clients as high risk or low risk and how do they a-book them or b-book them  what is the criteria that they use and if a guy simply making profit hes a-booked?  what type of risk management do they have and what is it based on