General - page 1365

There was a major sell-off across the financial markets today. First the scoreboard: Dow: 14,599, -265.5 pts, -1.7%S&P 500: 1,552, -36.4 pts, -2.3% NASDAQ: 3,216, -78.4 pts, -2.3% And now the top stories: Just before 3:00 PM ET, there were at least two explosions near the finish line of the Boston...
The Dow and S&P 500 set another round of records last week but enthusiasm for stocks on Main Street remains muted, at best. Oh sure, there are plenty of stories about retail investors “rushing” back into the market but such analysis fails to put the recent trend into perspective. In the first...
Gold tumbled below $1,400 an ounce, falling the most since 1980, after dropping into a bear market last week as optimism that a U.S. recovery will curb the need for stimulus cut demand for a protection of wealth. Silver, platinum and palladium tumbled. Holdings in the SPDR Gold Trust (GLD), the...
  Whats Important  (7)
Licensed andRegulated If thecompany does not belong to a recognised authority do not trade with them.Unlike some equity brokers, Forex brokers are usually tied to large banks orlending institutions because of the large amounts of capital required (leveragethey need to provide). Also, Forex brokers...
BMFN is the TradersPulses Global Market delivery for deposits – or so understood such; they have: Bank Wire transfers, Skrill, Credit Card, Web Money, and PayPal – the condition are quite clear – which state the following Losses canThird party payments will NOT be accepted. All deposits...
Gold has fallen 8.5% to $1,416 an ounce, its lowest level in two years, as fears of high inflation recede. Gold is traditionally bought by investors to protect against inflation, which erodes the value of cash investments. But investors are now expecting central banks around the world to tighten...
Getting historical data seems to be a challenge. Is it possible to copy existing .hcc files in your base folder in order to use them for backtest (or charts). - Are there issue about MT5 version ? - Are data from MetaQuotes demo server accurate ?   Thank you 
Gold futures tumbled by more than $90 on Monday, deepening their descent after entering bear-market territory last week, while prices for industrial metal copper also slumped following economic data from China that fell short of expectations. Gold for June delivery GCM3 -6.65% tumbled $90.20, or...
Big Trouble in Little China The Asian stocks and commodities continue plummeting with the Q1 Gross Domestic Product report in China falling below investor expectation. This was a further blow to the markets that were already suffering from the disappointing US retail and consumer data releases on...
EU Endorse 10bn EUR loan When it comes to the insolvency issues in Cyprus the EU have made fools out of themselves. First came plan a which was met with criticism and scorn. Then came plan b which didn’t work because now more money is required which paints an embarrassing picture of the credibility...
Almost one in five U.K. companies favor Britain pulling out of the European Union because it would have a positive impact on their business, according to a survey. The British Chambers of Commerce said today its polling of 4,387 companies showed 18 percent say full withdrawal from the EU could have...
For improve forex skill, Demo contests & competition is play supportive role. I have found most of beginner after done practices with demo account they direct open real account that’s fine but today demo contests & competition is one of the best way to improve skill and confidence before start...
  Select Right Broker  (71   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
In forex, after done demo account practices. Mostly beginner confuse to chose right broker that’s very important part of trading chose right broker here I am suggesting some point hope that’s helpful for chose right broker 1. Broker should be regulated :- That’s best way to check broker is...
If you want best trader so it’s required to create own rules and regulation and follow that’s one of the best key of best trade
  Please Help A Beginner :(  (32   1 2 3 4)
Hi All, Trust you ll be fine. I am new to this forum and so as to Forex. I am running a 10,000 demo account and already lost 300 (0.10 Leverage) in about 5 days. I did make some profit but at the end its the bad trades who won no matter what I do and how cautious I become. Its like they are spying...
GOLD: With a strong sell off occurring the past week, further declines is likely to continue. This will leave the pair targeting further downside towards the 1,439.42 level, its weekly ema. We may see a back off higher from here but if broken further downside could follow towards the 1,400 level and...
Hedge funds and other speculators added to bullish gold bets as the metal slumped into a bear market and Goldman Sachs Group Inc. warned the retreat is accelerating after the longest rally in nine decades. The investors increased net-long positions by 19 percent to 56,084 futures and options in the...
I will be sharing some key point on the path to successful trading stay tuned
The big story today (and actually for awhile) is the collapse in gold, which has just fallen below $1500/oz. If you look on Twitter, or anywhere else econ types chat, there's a lot of glee over this news. Why should the decline of a relatively irrelevant commodity creating such a reaction? There's...
EURUSD: With a second week of upside underway, further offensive is likely. This will leave the 1.3200 level as the next upside target with a cut through here calling for a run at the 1.3318 level. Further out, resistance resides at 1.3434 level. Its weekly RSI is bullish and pointing higher...
[Deleted]
  Twitter  (7)
Hello, Is it possible when i open a trade it shows on my twitter account and also when i close the trade
In this week's print edition, Barron's Randall Forsythe updates his readers on the story of Bitcoin, the virtual currency that saw its value balloon and burst in a matter of days. He sees the story as a reflection of skepticism towards fiat money as the world's central banks print away. Forsythe...
  Banning/Deleting  (140   1 2 3 4 5 ... 13 14)
I just opened this thread just to explain about who was banned and which commercial or publixc thread was deleted and why. Just small explanational record. If your account was banned and you can't read the reason, it's higly probable your account reported several IP on use or too many accounts by IP...
apan has struggled to keep its standing as the world's third-largest economy. For the past 15 years, it has been plagued by falling prices, making it the only major economy to undergo prolonged deflation since the Great Depression. Over the years, the government has tried to reboot the economy to...
Bitcoin. It’s the raging topic at every financial media outlet in the world, the center of every “currency collapse” conversation from London to Tokyo, and I personally can’t open a page of Twitter feed without seeing the word at least four times. It’s either humankind’s first digital “free-market”...
Gold officially entered bear market territory on Friday, down 20% from the cycle high. Prices fell below $1,500 per ounce for the first time Since July 2011. Frank Holmes at US Global investors told Business Insider that this was being driven by contagion from Cyprus. "There appears to be more...
Hi, Is there a function to capture news events as it is streamed in to MT5? Thanks.
[Deleted]
  MA bands  (3)
hi can someone share the code on 10MA with 20 levels and -20 levels?
I was saving a chart screenshot in MetaTrader and then accidentally published it on MQL 5 Charts online, because the "Post image online in MQL5 Chart service and get the link" was checkt active. How can I delete this anonymous post? Thank you.