General - page 737

[Deleted]
1.     Strict money management   ·        Properuse of my capital begins with acceptingrisk. ·        Tradingthe markets cannot be done successfully unless I assume risk. ·        Thereis only one risk in the market: that I may be on the wrong side of the netorder flow. ·        Onevaluable clue...
I will apologize now for not having done enough researchbefore asking this question. Can I add other applications to my virtual hostingmachine, such that I can use a bridge from my MT4/5 expert advisor to my brokeraccount? What do I need to do to install bridge software on virtual machine?Other...
Hi Is it possible to copy this indicator so it works on MT4? It looks reallt useful indeed, and there is one that works with RSI and MACD, but I would have thought the CCI insdicator would have been the best one. Forgot link! https://www.tradestation.com/Discussions/Topic.aspx?Topic_ID=8968
Hi there, I would appreciate if anybody can explain the mechanism of the attached Growth rate. How is it derived and calculated? Is the attached 17116% growth rate is accurate? Thank you
Hi, I'm having a problem in registering process as seller, may i get some helps?  Specially when I'm uploading photos and ID it says there is an issue, any clue?
 this two days, i can not open forexfactory.com,  it shows  no connection to this site, does anyone here has the same problem with me? sorry for this offline topic..
Hi, I subscribed two signals that until now were managed by two MT4 running on two pc of mine.. so every pc has 2 mt4 running ok? Because of duplicated signal issue today I started the 24h trial period of your vps on one of the two signals I synched the vps and after that I unchecked the "enable...
HelloI bought EA that I installed on my PC.I wish more instalation on my pc, install on my phone os.The problem is that on my phone when I click on EA , I am informed that I bought EA but no link allowing me to instalation on my phone.Thank you for your helpcordiallydrb
Hi. Do anyone in here have any suggestions on how I can store all custom indicator values, price and date/time from MT4 into a Database, Redis or a message queue of some sort?
Today and earlier days i tried to get a order open on my mobile with the german dax30. I got the following row: -2,5 | -0,25 | 1.0 | +0,25 | +2,5 Now if i click on -0,25 i get 0,8, 0,6, 0,4, 0,2, on all of them i cant open a trade. I do also tried to put in 0,25 over the smartphone keyboard but the...
Even it is said that accepting Mastercard and Union pay card, I still get rejected like this:
  Agent Help !  (4)
I shared 6 processor for 2 days but there is any profit. Where did i do wrong ?
I have deleted a topic due to it referring to a specific Signal. Too many people are posting questions simply to draw attention to their signals, a way of promotion. This is what it said "My signal's growth in March and April was 21.1% and 15.52%. After closing today's trades my growth in March and
I have put a job on Arbitration 2 weeks ago because customer is not responding to me since 1 month. So, I wanna know how much more days does this Arbitration take to close that job?
I have a virtual machine running MT4 and the Market doesn't show up so I can add my indicator I bought, does anyone know why this is happening..it's on more than just one MT4. Let me know..thanks, Dan
Hello Guys, Saurabh here, I am new to the forex trading.  Just wondering if there is any meter/index to find best pair for trading. There must be something to find best performing currency of the day. I found forex volatility filter here but have no idea regarding how to interpret it: https://www...
So as far as I can tell, the way you know you're logged into a live account as opposed to demo is that there is no "demo" in the titlebar. Are there any other cues in the UI that tell you you're logged into a live account?
[Deleted]
I want to inform MQL5 that my 49 dollars deposit  means :  "Renew my abonement for 6 months"
Can somebody help me with this please
I wish to auto refresh an indicator at a fixed time daily(say 9am) How do I achieve this? 
i have written a program on which i want to check if the OrderProfit() > 20 then it wil close the order , and if the OrderProfit() is more than -30 ( ie: if the value is -33 or -50 like wise it should open another reverse order to compasinate the loss inquired ) but here is the problem , when if
  StochasticRSI EA  (1)
Hello, Looking for someone to write an EA that will automatically open pre-determined size position when the StochRsi indicator moves out of overbought/oversold areas.  For example, for a long position it would open a position when the indicator closes above the 20 line (see screenshot) and vice...
Python strategies send orders in MT4. Necessary to use MQTT ? Or you can directly send orders from Python strategy to MT4
Hi there! My EA needs to work with the increase position lots approach. I'm quite aware that in a netting account, which is my case, I need to close the opened position first and, only after that, I can send an order in the same direction with higher volume. During the operation of my EA I got my...
Hi What is the difference between a deal and a trade? https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/constants/environment_state/statistics#enum_statistics
Slawa, I detected a new error in the account information with [edited by moderator] is that your module?
I have not yet a vps. Certainly may use the MQL5 vps in the near future. is there a utility that will record the times when MT4 is connected to Broker and in trading mode ? I would like to see if there is any breaks in the time that MT4 can trade. I have windows 7 setup to not go into hibernation,...
I've used the CTrader platform so far, and I am new to Metatrader, anyone knows how I could set up a take profit/stop loss for an open position when the market is closed ? it seems so obvious, why wouldn't it be possible ? 
hello , I Buy VPS MQl5 And Work Good But Some Time Happen Big Problem I Want Solution Look Image when  market work today , i found my ea remove from chart !!!!!!!!! when My EA Work Good In Chart On VPS , Some Time Happen this Problem And Remove MY EA ,  why ? More Happen this Problem this Mean...
  data from 1970  (5)
Hi dear friends Thank you for the time you spend reading this article I need data from the 1970 to test my expert for some currency pairs, like the gbpusd in metatrader  this data has been available since 1993 Do you know any site that I can download this data؟