General - page 741

metatrader 4-5 strategy test does not work. I can not run. Meta 4 did not work I also tried to restore historical data. I've downloaded 8-10 epert from the store again. I tried different models again did not work Meta 5 grandfather many trials despite the many settings can not run. I haven't gotten...
I propose to discuss the difference between FOREX and FUND trading
Hi  Is there a function to call and witch one will return the size of referred object in memory. My  software has cash and I 'd like to limit it  .if this cash  is bigger then size then delete the oldest objects () example   ..if we do not delete created object by new operator then in expert tab we...
Hey guys So I did a "fast genetic based algorithm" optimization in mt5 strategy tester.But after the completing the optimization when I try to "Run Single Test" from the "Optimization Results" it doesnt work.I keep getting "tester cannot get inputs for pass"  error in "Journal" .Has anyone...
good morning, I'm new to programming mql5 and I could not place in the code without errors when compiling a sound alarm when the signal appears in the code,, and I would like someone to put sound alarm when the signal to buy and sale, just that a sound alarm and the most basic alarm that comes by
  Arbitration  (2)
I REQUEST FOR ARBITRATION SOMEONE WHO CAN EXPLAIN HOW TO BEHAVE AFTER REQUEST?
Hi lads can i make an investor password from the online webterminal for metatrader?
What happens if I want to quit a signal I follow AND I have still open trades in on my account (I also will quit the vps)? will the open trades close (in the are negative I 'll lose a lot of money), will they just stay open and I have to trade myself, set sl and tp myself (there is no sl or tp for...
Under following circumstances StrategyTester does not recognize a final version: From MetaEditor I start the Tester with Ctrl+F5(or Button) Tester starts with compiled debugversion, them I stop the Tester. From MetaEditor I compile final version withF7(or Button) Switch to Tester and press Button...
Hi! thanks for giving my post a click. I'm Stuck on the world easiest problem that I cant find the answer to. I'm testing a super simple EA that just tells me to buy or sell based on a normal Stochastic Oscillator. Every time I run it the first for loop gets triggered and the first print command...
  Fix SMS System  (1)
One week i can't withdraw my money cuz, the system not send me confirmation code. Man You Fix That Issue Already?
i want to ask if i am connected to signal and some deals are still open in meantime signal subscription period ends does open deals will be closed automatically? if not then after i subscribe again(with same settings) in synchronization process if i have same deals open with signal provider no
I have the double array[] where  all my settings for  the indicators are , but also I use this array for other things is there a way to init the indicator using setings from the double array and not to have a warning . I really do not like warning messages in my code :) int OnInit()  {   double...
I need the indicator of this work, https: //www.mql5.com/en/job/92832 is already finished, but I do not know if there is a possibility to download it already modified with sound alerts.
Often it stops working....mt5 5.00 2007  25 febr 2019 any ideas?
like many, I have SR lines set up  on a chart  from M1 back to D1 to save remaking every line on a new chart of a lower timeframe , is there a way to copy  a chart on the screen and save it into the same  folder this would save a lot of work
  piramyding?  (3)
I can't activate the pyramid, do you have any ideas? I would like the first lot to be 0.01 the second 0.02 the third 0.03 etc ... thanks * Calculates lot size according to risk and the weight of this trade* @return   double*/double GetLotSize(int Type){   // Lots   double l_lotz = LotSize;      //...
Hi everybody, I searched for it and couldn't find a satisfying answer. Does anyone know if it is possible to change the default limits of a timeframe? For example for H4 instead of having: 0-4, 4-8, 8-12, etc. -> 2-6, 6-10, 10-14, etc. Thank you for your help!
Hello there folks, I´m looking for a script that can show my running trades on chart window. Anyone knows one that can do it?  Thank you in advance.
i would like to receive help with using metatrader 4.   either through an company-preferable however a person who is knowledgeable about metatrader4 for an hourly rate i cannot use metatrader as a platform as i cannot find answers to my needs thank you allen nelson
The Hong Kong VPS server does not seem to be working. An EA would not open any trades there. When I switched it to a NY server or Amsterdam server it worked fine. Please check. There is only one HK server shown and it has the lowest ping value but does not seem to work. 
  I can't withdraw my money  (12   1 2)
3 days already system no send me confirmation SMS and i can't withdraw my money to paypal any solution?
Now after the update I am getting "failed to create handle of the iMA indicador. So, now what ? Guys, it is serious. My EA is really profitable, from months. Now, I have no idea how to solve it. Already deleted and reinstall all the MT5, nothing solve this. 2018.10.28 18:03:04.890 MARK (WINZ18...
  MQL4/5 Market Place Ideas  (12   1 2)
I'm not sure where to write suggestions for MQL5 market place improvements so I've started this thread. Suggestions: Skipping the Economic theory, formula and such:  revenue will be maximised for both the vendor and Metaquotes if vendor functionality is enhanced to allow vendors to price the same...
Dear Coder, After I run MetaEditor 4 or 5, one core of my CPU goes up to 100% usage. First, Host Process for Windows Task (taskhostw.exe) burn my CPU. I kill this process, then COM Surrogate (dllhost.exe) starts burning. Don't know why. I installed new MetaTraders. And it is just burning and burning...
Can an alert be added to an existing indicator? For example, when the stochastic lines crossover an alert is triggered
Let's discuss about signal choosing strategies.
This morning I woke up to find that my virtual terminal subscriptions had been cancelled, when I had two more months on them (got notifications on my phone about it). When I went into MT4 on my desktop to see what was going on, it appears that they are still active. However, when I go into the VPS...
  compte mql5  (1)
why when i try to specify my account mql5, it does not activate ?
  MT4 setting  (2)
Hi All Please can someone show me how to reduce the spaces of charts as shown in the attached screen shot. Thank you