General - page 636

Hello everyone, I am just starting with MT5 and I wanted to know which broker should I use or avoid to trade stocks and commodities ? Do you guys have any recomendations please ? Thank you all Leera
Hi everyone Last Thursday I recharged my account with 50 euros at 9:30 am (Spanish time) because I had a freelance job in progress and wanted to pay for it. Well, although the transaction (according to my bank) was successful and I always pay everything with VISA and I have never had any problems
Hi, experienced traders, Does anyone know why service desk reply very slow? Does it matter because my location? I believe MQL5 team done a great job, and I like MT4 and MT5 platform very much. Best wishes, Sky
The beta version of the updated MetaTrader 5 platform will be released on Friday, May 17, 2019. We invite traders to join the new version testing in order to evaluate updated platform features and to help developers fix errors. To update the MetaTrader 5 platform up to build 2055, navigate to Help \...
Dear, I want to store a some data for every trade into my Expert Advisor coding, so EA can use that data to control those trade. As i know several option to save data but all are not good all. 1. Save into Variable. I can save data into variable but problem is that if expart remove from chart, EA
Hi all, I wanted to pick your brains.. I set up notification alerts for my mobile app and tested it and it all worked fine on Thursday evening, I had the laptop open and was getting the alerts through on to my phone, however on Friday I went to work expecting the alerts to come through but I didn’t
I have multiple OS's running MT5 and have a profile created on one that I would like to share to all of them so I do not have to setup the profile multiple times. I saved the profile I need in my MT5 and can see it in my MT5 profiles folder
In this thread we will discuss different ways of solving these or those problems and compare performance of the proposed solutions. Everyone is welcome to discuss problems and methods of solving them ;)
Hi, is there an event handler or a something other to allow me exceuding some code when a chart is closed? Thanks
Hi, i know MT5 save current profile's charts to disk when it is closed, or we can do it manually File->Profiles->Save. Is there a way to do it via MQL? I would write a code to save the charts each XX seconds to prevent losing its data if unexpected crash (mt5 or windows or pc) happens. Thanks
bonsoir à tous; je n'arrive pas à ajouter un nouvel ordre, je suis nouveau .merci
I'm guessing the error message means exactly what it says. Can anyone suggest a clean work-around? #property stricttypedef bool (*SignalFn)(void);// Global function definitionsbool IsBuySignal() { return true; }bool IsSellSignal() { return false; }// Create an abstract base classclass...
Dear colleagues, I'm trying to import some external data into MT5, but I'm having some difficulties with some functions, specially CustomRatesUpdate. I'm trying to do a simple test, but CustomRatesUpdate is returning -1, and _LastError is 0. Can anyone please help me? Thanks in advance. void
Hello, experienced traders I have a technical problem about following a signal. My trading history is quit weird like the picture below, could anyone help me find out the reason? I didn’t change any set while I have any open position. Thank you in advance and best wishes, Sky
Hi there... Can someone provide some contact details for mql5 ? I deposit money to buy stuff, the money left the bank account, processed, but never arrived in MQL5.com ... How can i get in touch with them? sent a request through the whatever financial section but they will never reply. I can't
Hello! In MT5, I would like to trade on an alternative timeframe that's not natively supported, let's say M23 for example. Is this possible in any way? I have found this: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/219849. In that post, user Fernando Carreiro says, that "You can already create your own Custom
On the specification of currencies, in the swap sections I see Swap Type "in percentage terms , using current price" SWAP LONG and SHORT are both -20 This is for BTCUSD. I placed a 1 lot trade = 1BTC , and got a swap of -2.96USD current Price of bitcoin $5411 How did they arrive at that -2.96 Also
Is It possible fix or hotkey for cursor
Is it possible to close a position partially with limit order using a hedge account? I just found CTrade.PositionClosePartial, but it uses TRADE_ACTION_DEAL
Hello All, I am very much new to MQL5 programming language and since couple of weeks I have been working on an EA that enters into buy or sell positions based upon a set conditions and rules. Additionally, it also take trailing stops into consideration if there is a movement in the right direction
I'm looking for an application similar to the order entry block at the top left of the chart window but that hasstop loss, take profit and risk percent that can be set externally. I'm thinking something like that is bound to exist. It could be an expert but with manual execution instead of the trade
1 vps can run 2 forex accounts? I manage vps of mql5 on my phone
Hi everyone, I am a newbie to Forex and am learning its knowledge and trying to operate in my MT5 Demo account on PC. While I also want to operate on my Android phone, I've downloaded MT5 Android version and hope to log on with the same Demo account as PC version. But I cannot find the PC Demo...
Hi I had to change computers and loaded my brokers MT4 on my new computer . I cant get the MT4 to log on to MQL5 and when I go to my profile under MQL5 (AFTER LOG ON) I cant change any thing - my phone # is missing the country and when I try and do anything it tells me to add the country when I do
Hi Team, When I compile my EA, how do I get it to run on a specific MT4/MT5 account? My MT4 is not opening when I run the script/EA. Thanks, Paulette
HI 0 13:02:49.487 Signal '' : connecting to signal server RQ 0 13:02:49.645 Signal '' : signal copying for 'AUDUSD' is prohibited EG 1 13:02:49.646 Signal '' : symbol AUDUSD not found IQ 0 13:02:49.646 Signal '' : signal copying for 'EURUSD' is prohibited KG 1 13:02:49.646 Signal '' : symbol EURUSD
The second most important question after trend definition: what are support/resistance levels and how do I define them? I meet some articles pointing out how "right" and how wrong levels are determined. Some are satisfied with vague and watery classics, some suggest to place horizontal lines at the
hello, I don't understand how to program an expert advisor who buys and puts a tp and sl automatically based on an external file compiled by an indicator or based on the blue or red arrows that appear on the graph. can you help me
Hi geeks, How can I calculate an instrument margin required, based on Symbol Info numbers? Maybe I could use SYMBOL_MARGIN_HEDGED? Tks
Everything nice, the site, the organization, the indicators etc ... We are here to build and improve, even to employ programmers. Too bad that when you make a request, 5 or 6 free programmers respond, who write they can do the job ... and then disappear making you waste time. Time is precious to