General - page 641

Hi all, You know you can define global or local variables and then you can change a global variable or you can re-create a local variable like this Global double MyVar;if (Condition){MyVar=5;} Local if (Condition){double MyVar=5;} Which one is the right approach, performance-wise, considering
I'm building a copy trading system the plan is to support multiple brokers is there a unified API for most of brokers ? I found some social trading platforms support most of brokers <Deleted> also the MQL5 signals here support multiple brokers <Deleted> looks there's a unified APIs for these
I have been able to install experts and copiers but I found out problem with this product. when I try to install on opensuse linux after rented the mt5 lasts a few seconds blocked and after that just crashes. any help would be appreciated
free Script CloseAll,CloseAllSell,CloseAllBuy,CloseAllPending CloseAll.eq5 >>close all both buy and sell for all symbols and all order but it can not close order pending. CloseAllBuy.eq5 >> close all buy symbol position active (by mouse click at graph of symbols then click this script it can not
Hi everyone, In MQL5 signal reliability colors, what are the difference between these tow colors? Dark Orange and Light Orange. Thanks
We've launched Code Base- the library of codes on the MQL5.community website.You are welcome to publish custom indicators, Expert Advisors andscripts for the MetaTrader 5 terminal. You can also download any codes,as well as rate them. The number of votes, and the average rating willbe shown for...
What is the future of EAs? Will they evolve and in which scenario - MoD, AI, OS or eternal DOS (figuratively)? Communicating on the forum I've made the following conclusions: From the viewpoint of programmers-traders, trading programs must be a bare logical framework, carrying the load of
Hi ! I have problem here. My VPS have 2 MT4 (same broker). The 1st MT 4 I do install the EA as instructed in MQL5.com, i Click the (install on terminal) link in the Product EA page that i purchased, then The EA installed already. But, the 2nd MT 4, I just Copy Paste the EA in 1st MT 4. Can it be
What about signal delay?Who has seen it?The purchase source is out of sync with your account.I am very worried
How do you withdraw from being a seller
  MT5 Setup  (5)
Need a little help. Every time I start MT5 I have to go to View and Toolbars and turn them all on then turn on the Status. Is there a way to save this setup
Hi everyone, Not sure if this question has been addressed before, but here it goes:I have several EAs in mql4 executing trades and need to replicate these trades in Ninja Trader 8. Is there a way to do it ? Can anyone share a sample code ? Thanks in advance, help is appreciated. JF
Hi I have an indicator that changes its value several times inside ONE candle. Of course all is drawn is the last value Is there a way to draw the curve with higher definition than just one value for each bar ? and if yes what are the steps to complete that ? Is there a way to set that automatically
Is there any way to get the chart symbol and chart period by using chart ID without using ChartSymbol() and ChartPeriod()
I hope somebody can give clarification on the matter, I notice that when your signal acquire huge gains within a short of period of time they remove your signal ranking, why is this so when they already rank you before? just asking
Hello, Anyone can assist me with Supply and demand Mt5 indicator or convert the one I have to Mt5? Thanks
Hello all, please I need a c++ developer in MT4 that can help me automate my trade processes. regards Godwin
hi , i want to know how to apply a new demo account , for i reinstallation my system and the old demo account wal lost . but , i found the server cannot be connected . so how can i apply a new demo account ? thanks in advance .
Another user of this website victim of the same programmer !!!!! The moderators of this website looks like deleted my previous post about attemption of fraud from this programmer. So far the programmer took money from me and I don't have any indicator in my pocket. Only money stolen. I want to make
Hello all , I would like to know if some of you guys are using expert advisors on future and how ? Are you programming in mq4 or in other languages ? Is there others languages to program expert advisor ? Thanks
  Robots are lost?  (2)
I cannot find bug topic, so problem is next: After "upgrading" MT5 it is impossible to test (Strategy tester) trading robots. I can test only indicators. Situation have lasted 3..6 months maybe. And besides: Isn't anybody else busy with robots
Anybody else notice that the Pacific currencies are really getting wild during the Coronavirus hysteria
Hello, i new here. I try tot publisch a expert programma, but i get always the error, No money. Must i before i can publish, deposite some money to mql5
Good morning, today I try to connect but I still get this message: "403 - Forbidden: Access is denied. You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied" Please solve my problem and thanks in advance
  XAUUSD  (4)
Hi dear friends' I downloaded metatrader5 software. And I can not view or find gold /XAUUSD/ on my software platform. I used all the methods that you guys mentioned in old articles such as open market watch/ and search on symbol window and to reinstall or update my mt5 software. No any of these not...
Hi everyone, Does anyone know if there is an EA that allows a signal providers trades to be copied on clients MT4 but with the ability to select your own lot sizes. Thanks
Have any of you guys read Bill Williams' books and/or traded Woodie's CCI? I can honestly say that reading Bill's books taught me 'how to approach the game of trading' - New Trading Dimensions is a philosophical bible to me. I don't actually like Bill's indicators however.... Woodies' concepts, on...
  Candles.  (17   1 2)
Why are the candles overlapping
  EA activation  (1)
Hi An EA that I purchased some time ago ( which has been working perfectly) is not loading onto my chart. How am I able to reactivate it? Thanks Mike
I'm new, and would like to find a sample code to create a function that would return the numeric value of an indicator. For example for the bear or bulls indicator.s Could you give me a link or sample code