General - page 633

Hi. I am a developer. How can I edit my skills
Hi, experienced traders, When I want to follow a young signal, I have to search it in the website, because I can't search it in mt4. And, when I start copy it, I have to open mt4 from the website, and it often open the newest installed mt4. Do you know how to open an older mt4 from the website? P.S
Hello, I have been trying to get the price in an array like I have managed to do with the RSI. I can only seem to get the current price, but I would like to call it with price[i]. Is this possible? //+------------------------------------------------------------------------------+//|
DearFriends, Please help me on this. I have limited knowledge on scripting. I created my EA robot based on the internet findings. Kindly advice me on below: 1.When i test my EA on tester its immedietly enter new trade once existing trade closed (which not make sense for me). By right once existing
I am trying to migrate some of my work to MT5 (from MT4) and struggling with the 'Period Constant'. I want to pass the current chart information to a routine and return a string containing M1 or M5 or H1 etc to match against other data. //int ipc = PERIOD_CURRENT; //double dpc = PERIOD_CURRENT;
Hi Chaps, Looking for some help - hoping you can help. Can you please let me know how can I make my signals private and only allow to people I want to. I tried making it private but then it doesn't make it visible at all. If I open it, I understand that anyone can access it. Many thanks in advance
  demo account  (1)
im usingg demo but it doesnt seem to be on time is there a time delay on demo
What is best lot size as start with 22k $ account and trading with FCA regulated broker with 1:30 and also planning to cut down leverage at 1:20   I know here many Philosophers and expert peoples with having good experience, I'm looking comments and from traders who knows what is benefits of low...
hey guys. i am trying to install mt4 on my mac with no success.. so i'm trying to open up new accounts that i will be able to trade with, the problem is that the stocks that i see is only forex.. can i add more symbols? maybe spx, nas100, local markets ext
Hi guys, In my EA there is an option to load a .set file. My question is how to create such a file to be used by my EA? Thx Catalin
  Stop Level  (9)
Does anyone know where the exact stop level application is
Hi, experienced traders, I have two VPS, but I only need one of them. My I merge VPS expiration date? ■ I have two VPS: A: 2020.03.06 ~ 2020.04.06 B: 2020.03.19 ~ 2020.04.19 ■ Is it possible to make them together like below? A&B: 2020.03.06 ~ 2020.04.2X Thank you in advance and best wishes, Sky
Hello, I want to have the closing prices in an array which I can call using name_array[x] whereas x is the price on that timeframe (1m, 1h, etc). What can I use for this? I only found information on CopySpread, copy tick and realtime updates. (Copy spread keepts telling me an error that this
Please assign a keyboard shortcut to select or change stocks in chart window i.e., a shortcut of the dragging operation we do to see chart of a specific stock
  Array references  (62   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Motive: The point is that quite often in turkeys you need access to timeseries, which are passed to OnCalculate. The nesting of these functions can be quite significant, and we have to drag this array from OnCalculate throughout the call chain as a parameter. While in a significant part of the chain
I would like to ask, after upgrading the indicators written in the past, the indicator description cannot be modified or submitted, what is the reason? Indicators have been verified
used this website for 11 years now, and the search for it sucks. there needs to be check boxes to select where you want to limit your search to.. if i want to search for 'ZiGZag' and i only want to search MT4 Indicators, then i should be able to.... If I want to only search MT5 Experts i should be
Hello, I have a simple strategy but my backtest only returns a couple of hours worth of trades (usually from midnight to 1am, or from midnight to 4am). Even though I can see in the chart that the buy/sell condition happened multiple times after those hours. I also noticed that the stop loss and take
  Get last error  (3)
The error reported by GetLastError() How can I get the line where the error is?
  VPS  (9)
Hello, I'm new to using VPS, I just run an EA to my MT4 and I activated VPS service with MQL5, i choose the 1770 minutes free. My question is; 1. Did i not messed up my trading platform i just follow instruction by instruction. 2. Can i able to shutdown now my laptop and my trades will still running
Hello friends I have a serious problem. I have an indicator that i like most, but it is in Mt4. I want someone to help me please, in converting it to mt5. I don't know how to convert it . This will allow me to use it on my mt5 platform. Attached herewith is the indicator called candle stick pattern
Hi everyone, I am trying to detect pressing the rest button in this window? Is there anyway to detect the click of this button inside a .mql4 file? Best regards
I'm using a proxy server in MT4. However the same setting does not work in MT5. Why? The proxy server is a SOCKS5 connection on an SSH client. So, in Option --> Server --> Proxy, my proxy server address is like "localhost:xxxxx", here xxxxx is the socks port I have opened. This works in MT4. However...
Hi iam using lenova thinkpad laptop, it's new and it's my firts time to use it for mt4,,,, so i have it big problem relates losing trendlines after changing lower timeframe (ex; day to Hours TF),,, the privious trendline like a day/week hasn't vanished at all, but part of it/line has entered the
Hello community I am not a programmer and due to the variety of topics / command options / combinations and variations of mql just enthusiastic and a bit overstrained at the same time I would like to test, if external programs for hotkeys / scripts seem to be useful, or if a direct mini-programming
hello friends i have checked payment section some minutes ago , and i saw that webmoney is one of options to withdraw . is it possible to withdraw via webmoney ? can you see wemoney in your withdraw section ? thanks i have attached the photo
  Ride the swap  (17   1 2)
Hello, i have made a bot that calculate the swap for long and short, using double PSwap = SymbolInfoDouble(Symbol(),SYMBOL_SWAP_LONG); double NSwap = SymbolInfoDouble(Symbol(),SYMBOL_SWAP_SHORT); they return the correct value, but i don't know why i try to make a code like that: if( PSwap > 1 ...)
Hi I am facing this issue from some time now. my broker is IC market and I like to draw trend line on my chart, unfortunately my trendlines are getting deleted every time I restart my mt4, any one else facing this issue, how should I keep my trendliness permanently on my chart, please suggest
Please check the screenshot. https://prnt.sc/rn4pmc
  Vps. Data  (7)
Hi! - How much data is allowed on a monthly basis. - How many times can you synchronise on a monthly. On my vps : memory- 303.4 mb, disk: 2.1 gb. I tried a couple of times to synchronise, but it fails. I guess i used up my monthly allocated data