General - page 630

Dear experienced traders. I'm following a signal by a real account with bonus(credit) and I set lost cut as 0 balance as below. Could you teach me when would lost cut happen? A. When balance go to 0. B. When both balance and bonus(credit) go to 0. Thank you in advance and best regards, Sky
double PriceLevel = OrderOpenPrice() - Bid; // if Order was a buy Order. Why is that when the current price level is far away from the OrderOpenPrice level i get zero values
2020.04.02 11:26:28.986 '613xxxxx': order buy 0.02 USDJPY opening at 107.497 sl: 0.000 tp: 0.000 failed [Common error] ... 2020.04.02 11:35:09.719 '613xxxxx': order sell 0.02 USDJPY opening at 107.479 sl: 107.746 tp: 107.096 failed [Common error] How should one understand that kind of error ? What
  VPS for MT5  (7)
hi I am new to MT5 and looking to buy a robot . Am I right in thinking that having VPS means I can use my autoboots trades without having my laptop open? Can someone please help me? thanks
  Virtual hosting  (1)
Hello , the thing is i have a programmed signal file installed to my mt5 pc and i get signals everything time my pc is on .. Now i want to know if i would still get the signal if i rent a virtual hosting service
Dear experienced traders. I'm following a signal by a bonus account, could you teach me how much I'm following him? My real balance is $280 and my bonus is S500, so I have $780 in amount. My signal option set is like bellow, but the following amount displayed in MQL5 is only $248. Do you know how to
I would be very grateful if someone could help me with converting the RSI and MACD below to mql5. I have seen an article on the forum on converting mql4 code to mql5 which has helped me in some other cases but I don't seem to get how to do it for the RSI and MACD. Please see the code below: if ((
Hi, i would just question if in these code: CList *list=new CList(); list.Add(new MyClass());list.Add(new MyClass());list.Add(new MyClass());delete list; the last command "delete" will also free memory pointed by MyClass instances? Obviously with memory management flag as deafault. Or i need to
I just paid the rent of an indicator I am on the MT4 platform but when I click on Install you hear the classic sound that compares when you cannot make an operation and the writing has failed. What should I do
If I protect an Expert Advisor in MT4, will the dependencies be protected as well
I have a VPS and I still need to keep my computer on. What am I doing wrong
Hi! My goal is to build a bot that will buy the market price ONLY when a 5 minute candle opens up above EMA line. After the trade it would wait until it has opened a new candel below EMA line. Only after that it may take another long position. It is working so far, but now what it does is that it
  MT4 programing guide  (20   1 2)
Hello everybody...... Please tell me where I can find guidance how to study MT4 programing language...???? Thanks to all........
When we get position manually we can set TP & SL lines by drag and drop. But why can't do it when get position by ORDERSEND command. It looks like it's locked
I want to register an EA for MT4 in Market, but when I upload an .ex4 file to Version, ↓ The following alert appears and I cannot register. Invalid version name format Even if you change the version name in various ways, you will get an alert. How can I register
We have implemented floating windows that can be placed on other monitors and outside the main window: Each window can have its own toolbar for convenience. From MQL5 it is easy to manage window states and even make completely independent windows with their own controls and panels. You just need to
Please i need help, i'm 24 a Nigerian and i need someone willing to teach me forex trading online . i will be blessed to have someone help my life . God bless you all
Can anybody tell me how the reliability count in mql5 Signals? In picture how reliability shows +4
I have no experience yet. I signed up for a signal for the first time, paying 30 USD, but the signal didn't activate. Why? I have to wait for a reply from the supplier
Guys Good morning, this function allows a button to change the croos and time frame of the window in which this indicator is inserted:{ if (id==CHARTEVENT_OBJECT_CLICK && ObjectGet(sparam,OBJPROP_TYPE)==OBJ_BUTTON) { if (StringFind(sparam,UniqueID+":symbol:",0)==0)
  Virtual Hosting failed  (32   1 2 3 4)
Hello everyone, Need some help here, I just subscribed to the VPS. And I spend about 2 hours trying to active it. Here is a screenshot of the problem : As you can see, the button to "migrate" is all grey. And below, in almost the bottom left corner, the status is "stopped" Any idea how to fix this
There is a huge tail on a bar that happened at 10:40 AM on 23/3/20 that collapses some of my charts. How do I delete the bar that will put my charts back to normal. I can live without that data. cheers
Dear all, If I am using a cent account, can I publish my paid signal in MT4? Thanks a lot
How can i convert an integer to a double
Good evening, I kindly ask for directions to find the martingale expert to be included on MT4 or even on MT5. Furthermore, I ask you if you know the possibility of simultaneously testing the performance of two or more crosses in past years, to have indications if they could work in the future
When I watching the signal provider 's trading history some letters can be watched near the nurrency pair, for example: USDJPY.cfx. What is "cfx" mean
Hi, i'm trying to do a reverse position, but for some reason if i keep clicking to reverse sometimes it just closes the position and doesn't reverse .. i think i have to check if the order was successful before allowing it to open the other order ... this return for me error retcode 10004 or 100021
Hello, I added 4 indicators to my chart and it seems that the combination makes the candlestick prices keeps flashing( tried to remove each indicator to see if one is causing that but problem is still exists) here you are 30 seconds video to show what is that. Please help
Hello I have a problem when installing a new MT5 demo from <broker name removed >. Now two login - codes are needed , one is sent to mobile and one is sent to e-mail adress. I always got the mobile - code , but not the email - code.I was not able to clear this with broker. Does someone have an idea
Hello A friend had shown me a trick to display the schedules of the vertical lines that I draw on the graph. But I no longer remember how to do it. And my friend seems inactive. Does anyone have the solution for me? Thank you in advance