General - page 632

Please check the screenshot. https://prnt.sc/rn4pmc
  Vps. Data  (7)
Hi! - How much data is allowed on a monthly basis. - How many times can you synchronise on a monthly. On my vps : memory- 303.4 mb, disk: 2.1 gb. I tried a couple of times to synchronise, but it fails. I guess i used up my monthly allocated data
Hi everyone, I decided to try the social trading in mt5, but I havent 't find the answers to theese questions: 1. I have tried out the signal trading in demo accounts. But the positions didn't opened in my account. In my demo account the hadging mode is enagled. So why is it not working? 2. Is it
Hello, I want the regression channel to be sent to back so that it does not overlap the info panel. To do so I set OBJPROP_BACK to true. It does solve the problem but it creates a new problem. The whole channel is now filled with channel specific color. So I tried to set OBJPROP_FILL to false. But
Hi guys, any solutions? I want to disable autotrading when I open mt5 platform. Thanks
Hi everyone, I have several opened orders. Some of them are EURJPY, some of them are EURUSD. How can I get last OrderProfit of each pair? Thank you for any help, and sorry for possible grammar mistake, I am not native English
Hello, I am trying to activate my seller profile but it has failed to verify by international passport or Driver's License. I don't know if it was because my account name doesn't match my ID name. how can i reset my account to be able to update my profile
  USDCHF  (134   1 2 3 4 5 ... 13 14)
The pair made a substantial rally going from close to 1.0400 to below parity in just a few days. Let's see how the Trump Presidency rolls out and if the pair would continue trading to the downside.
Hello everyone, I don’t normally post on here, but have no choice but to as cannot see anyway that I can get hold the mt4. I have woke up this morning to see I have been charged a balance update fee of £30.24. Anyone know what this is and why I have been charged it? The broker platform said it is
Hello Guys, i have a question. I am not sure about using this function: long buyers = SymbolInfoInteger(SYMBOL_SESSION_BUY_ORDERS); i have tried to use some Symbol info, like sell orders, volumes, and other various info, but they all give me 0 as value. Why this function does not works? Because the
I am trying to record my face along with photo ID but after 5 second of recording the system is unable to move to next step. The verification videos has error while creating. Can any one guide what is the issue
this is my stategy i set the high and low of a certain candle as as support and resistance if its broken i buy and close all trades at london close i want an ea that will get the high and low of a certain candle at a certain time and use as support and resistance and trigger a trade when its broken
Ive looked thru all the ATR indicators and none seem to do what I need. I would like one where you could just multiply the ATR value by 1.5 for a stop loss value if the ATR was at 0.0100 multiply it by 1.5 to get 0.0150 to use as a stop loss Does this exist?? I use this for back testing its a lot
  Connection with trader  (15   1 2)
Hello, I have a connection with the trader, but today 25.03.2020 he performed 5 operations and I only showed one on the metatrader 4 platform and he opened the position 0.40 lot with me opened 0.04. What is the reason for this? Do I have something wrong in the settings? Please help Thank you and
When will the trailing stop feature be added to the MT4 App and on MAC OS
Hello every one, hope you are doing well. I was trying to withdraw with Paypal, but the account is not mine, the problem is it says that "The PayPal account e-mail address should match the one specified on the Security page" and obviously my email account is different. Is there any way to withdraw
[Deleted]
Hello, How to obtain in MQL5 the equivalent of the IsTradeContextBusy() function that there was in MQL4? This is to avoid 4756 (Trade request sending failed) errors that happen from time to time with trade.PositionClose(position_ticket, slippage) Thanks
Hello Every one, Is it real that when I open a trade I can't put a comment on it? or edit already existing comment? I can't believe it
  help with alerts  (4)
please help me add alerts on this code,even time filter if i input 5 i want to only get alerts like this 5,10,15,20,25,30
<Deleted> This is an English language forum. Please only post in English
Hi, I'n my EA I show on the left of the chart the result of some calculation Here is the code. void DrawInfo() { color foo1 = ColorText; // lets assume that: int CHFuchiu = 1*CHFbell, CADuchiu = 1*CADbell, AUDuchiu =
I have a problem with my phone number for the verification. I have changed my phone number but in this site , they use my old phone number to make verification. i don't know how to change my number phone here
  EA  (2)
Hello, Am a newbie in trading, i've been using EA in MQL4 using a demo account. When i tested the EA is making a good profit. Now my question is when i sign to a live account, will the EA give the same result when the same settings i.e use date, Currency, Period, properties, Model and Speed are
I don't know why, 4 days ago, i made a signal provider on my demo account to track it's status, today, it was there but not updating and the name had scratch on it. When I deleted it and tried to open a new one for the same account... Specified account already being used as a signal I already tried
Hi Been trying to find a way to restore my toolbox window to open in the bottom of the screen as usual and not as a floating window with no success. Anyone help please
guide me to install 2 broker accounts on 1 VPS of mql5. Thank you
Hallo, anyone an idea if an EA would work with my broker? No idea why, but I purchased an EA from the Market and this is not showing any activity while other brokers opening orders with the same EA. I followed all instructions by the programmer and I´m using a MT5 VPS... checked with my broker, but
It's years since I've set-up Metatrader. So I go to common tab > add account > ... which brings up the window pictured in the image. When I'm typing in Dukascopy should a listing appear at that point? Because I'm stuck on this window like it's not finding Dukascopy. Any help would be appreciated
HI everyone, I am hoping to can get some help. I am a long time trader, I recently upgraded to windows 10 and now the majority of my indicators and any new indicators I download into mt4 show up in my nav but they do not attach to the chart. It seems to be an issue with mql editor. I have searched
I'm building application to my client , which should send signals to my web-service I read the docs about OnTrade event , which something similar to what I want the event not have a callback with the new triggered order data the available examples illustrate a bit complicated samples , which I did