Little seriousness of the programmers

Everything nice, the site, the organization, the indicators etc ...

We are here to build and improve, even to employ programmers.

Too bad that when you make a request, 5 or 6 free programmers respond, who write they can do the job ... and then disappear making you waste time.

Time is precious to me, to you?

My money are real on the account, is the work of others true or false?

Maybe you have to change something and give an obligation to respond

And I am posting this suggestion all the time on the forum. It is related to the Signals, the Market, and to the Freelance as well - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Sergey Golubev, 2020.01.16 06:35

There is one rule which some people follow:
subscribe to the signal or create an order in Freelance or purchase the product from the user/seller/coder/provider you know in person or you know by activity on the forum.

Because if you purchased something so I may ask:
"Do you know the seller in person, or you are familiar with him on this forum?"
If you say: "Not" so it will be very strange case for me ...

Just my optinion.

----------------

There are a lot of professional and honest users/coders on the forum, and some of them are very active on this forum helping to the other people and replying on the forum posts/requests.

https://www.mql5.com/en/job/new

But if you select "anyone" (any coder which you do not know in person or you do not know him on this forum) so - it is your choice (and we call it as "Russian roulette" in my country).

----------------

Always choose the person you know in this forum (who is very active here), and you will have much less problems with anything.

Just my opinion sorry (because I am not a coder, and I am using Freelance as well).

Productivity - USA - MetaTrader 5 Help
Productivity - USA - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
The productivity index measures the output produced for each hour of labor worked. This indicator is useful for predicting inflation and output growth. If the cost of labor increases respective to the increase of productivity, and, moreover, if the increase in production costs is unlikely, then it will not cause inflation. It has a significant...

Noprofit:

Too bad that when you make a request, 5 or 6 free programmers respond, who write they can do the job ... and then disappear making you waste time.

Before you poste an order you should read these articles:

https://www.mql5.com/en/job/rules     // rules
https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/4368 // EA
https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/4304 // Indi

Rules of Using the Freelance Service
Rules of Using the Freelance Service
  • www.mql5.com
The Freelance section of mql5.com website is the service for fulfilling Orders of programming in MQL4 and MQL5. The Freelance service is available to registered users of MQL5.com aged 18 and older. To search for developers who are ready to write a program, an Order needs to be placed. A user who has placed an Order is hereinafter referred to as...

Carl Schreiber :

Prima di inviare un ordine dovresti leggere questi articoli:

https://www.mql5.com/en/job/rules // rules https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/4368 // EA https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/ 4304 // In

Thank you

Noprofit:

You are talking about Freelance - right?

You have to select a developer and go through the processes so that an agreement is reached.

Keith Watford:

You are talking about Freelance - right?

You have to select a developer and go through the processes so that an agreement is reached.

Hi guys, in the past I had an EA done here but after a verification many errors were found. I don't know anyone on this site directly. Last week I published a project to do for an Ea and 6 programmers replied.

N.4 programmers were fine in terms of time and price but I started with one who replied immediately. Then he disappeared. Gradually I sent the information to the others and nobody answered. Everyone had written that they could do the job and I wasted time.

I also point out that I bought an indicator here and to do Ea with this, I contacted the inventor first. The unpleasant surprise is that he replied that his Ea should not be given to any programmer and that I have to do it myself. But if you bought it it's mine !! And then I deal with trading and I have no intention of learning programming.

Noprofit:

Hi guys, in the past I had an EA done here but after a verification many errors were found. I don't know anyone on this site directly. Last week I published a project to do for an Ea and 6 programmers replied.

N.4 programmers were fine in terms of time and price but I started with one who replied immediately. Then he disappeared. Gradually I sent the information to the others and nobody answered. Everyone had written that they could do the job and I wasted time.

I also point out that I bought an indicator here and to do Ea with this, I contacted the inventor first. The unpleasant surprise is that he replied that his Ea should not be given to any programmer and that I have to do it myself. But if you bought it it's mine !! And then I deal with trading and I have no intention of learning programming.

You are obviously using a translation app and it could be that your information translates to nonsense.

N.4 programmers were fine

What does that mean?

I will often give up on a project simply because the instructions are not clear and it is too much trouble and wastes too much time trying to get the customer to clarify.

Keith Watford :

<Deleted>

<This is an English language forum>

For me, the worst part about being a programmer is that most people have no understanding and/or respect for the job. When I look at the payments being offered on the freelance market here, I find myself wondering why any programmer who values their time would take such a job.

Noprofit:

<Deleted>

<This is an English language forum>

ok , I applied for make EA based on Advanced Trend Dream indicator mt5.

The request was : optimization + insert string for optimization in some hours/time (example: start at 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and so..) + SL + n°2 TP 

Start price job 30 $ . Simple or not, these was conditions.

n° 6 programmers replied and n°4 of this wrote "yes, I can make" for 30 $. With this, I wrote well and they understood ok?

I replied to the first and he replied that he had to finish a job. After, I replied to other no more answered anymore.

The problem are 30$? I don't know but if this ..no problem to pay more.

I don't want to create controversy or problem here and I know that here someone he would help me.

But you don't tell me that is better to know programmer before write request becouse 1) I don't know programmer directly 2) why there is section for ask programmers?

So, why the customers must to have money, study how to make requests well and so...and the programmers that answer in freelance section not have obligations?  

it's a russian roulette as someone write?

Going further, if there is a programmer that want to make this EA I'm happy. A serius professional that can also to upgrade EA in the future, considering that a EA that I had done,

now it not works, thak you, regards.

NELODI:
For me, the worst part about being a programmer is that most people have no understanding and/or respect for the job. When I look at the payments being offered on the freelance market here, I find myself wondering why any programmer who values their time would take such a job.

Hi Nelodi

this happens in a global market and in all commercial sector in the world. But it's sure, quality pays over time and for the future. do not give up ;-)

Reason: