General - page 431

Lack of honesty  (1)
Lack of honesty A seller put an Expert Advisor up for sale and I bought it as the Back Test was promising. Later a new version came out that works terribly badly because he did not want to allow those of us who had bought this expert to have it, since she removed it from the sale and put the good
Can it be a glitch or something? i have an order sell, in volume 0.4 appearing on my mt5 transactions but i dont see anyopen trades running anywhere
  Market doesnt work  (10)
I cant buy anything in the market. If I click on an expert advisor the coming page is empty
After getting some trouble reading custom indicators that use the enum "ENUM_APPLIED_PRICE" I noticed that its first value (PRICE_CLOSE) was 1, instead of 0 as usual. In MQL4 the documentation especifies its values from 0 to 6 , but in MQL5 they aren't explicit . void OnStart() { for (int i=0;
  Best PC spec for MT4  (11   1 2)
Hi ALL, someone please advise me the most suitable PC spec for MT4 which only work single thread so high spec CPU like Intel Core i9 would not perform well as expected. However, I believe the spec of CPU might be the best solution for avoiding chart freezing esp at the heavy deal time form LDN time...
Guys I bought EAs and installed on MT4, worked with them regularly. Then, suddenly, I can't upload anymore to a chart. i google the problem and I see that I need to delete and reinstall. Ok, now it works, but it costed me one licence... Why? Do you have any experience or suggestion about that? PS
Do you have any idea to hedge 28 pairs at same time
Since 2875/2860: * Time until debugging starts <> 40 Seconds, whereby it needs 21 seconds to compile. Builds before 2860 need 3 seconds (all without optimizations - of course) * Chart freezes just like that when using indicators and EA same time in same chart. Not always, not on every computer, just
2021.04.15 09:29:03.227 Access violation write to 0xFFFFFFFF in 'C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\68FF8AF8FE12E7753D5EBAFADB5737BA\MQL4\Experts\Market\Trend Scalp Free.ex4' 2021.04.15 09:29:03.227 Trend Scalp Free GBPJPY,M5: global initialization failed
All (ex4 ex4 ex4 ) error!!!! Today, some customers report that files downloaded after purchase cannot be used. After testing, I found that all the files downloaded by MQL5 (ex4) now have an error: 2021.04 . 15 11 : 16 : 52.108 2020.03 . 01 23 : 00 : 00 Access violation write to 0x2899DE6D in
Hi How can I make a signal copy to pause till some time later? It is currently running on a mt5 vps. Thanks
I bought the indicator but the global initialization failed. I can't use the currency strength meter
I get Private Messages from "System" from Expert Advisors "new Version" I did not purchased or I dont want to get. How can I disable this Messages? For some Advisors I still want to get
Hi all. For some reason I can't migrate to a Rented VPS. I get the following message - "Virtual Hosting: 1111111 failed to get status for 1111111, read incorrect data format" . Any ideas as to why I get this? I have a few other rentals without any problems
Dear Trader I am trying to find one correct word to describe the fractal propertyof Elliott Wave or something like "Smaller patterns inside bigger pattern". Ideally, smaller patterns can be identified within bigger patterns. In this sense, Elliott Waves are like a piece of broccoli, where the
I am trying to purchase an EA and in the payment section, the only method of payment I can see is CARD (Visa, master) and no option to pay using MQL5 . In my country however, there is a maximum spending limit of $100 and $200 on some naira cards. Making it impossible for me to pay directly for the
Hello, I have purchased an indicator "SL Session Strenght 28 pair" from the site and after purchase does not attach to the chart. I contacted the author and he did whatever he could to fix it but unsuccessful, he asked me to contact service desk to get refund, anyone know how?? Thank you
Hi everyone! To me the Regression Channel object seems to be very helpful and I would like to code it to a indicator. To find the linear regression line is realy easy, there are indicators ready for download in the library that I can pick up to start with. But my dificulty is in calculating the
  Can't download EA  (27   1 2 3)
Hello, I can't download  EA that I purchased. I was using a version that I bought until new version came out. I uninstalled old version of EA and now I can't install new version. I need help. I even reinstalled my VPS and nothing is helping. Thank you 
As the subject describes. One top MT4 signal's ranking number is missing. May I know what is the issue
  Why not copying?  (1)
My subscription is still on and it does not copy anymore
Fibonacci sequence missing
I'm using windows and the strategy tester toolbar disapeared. Tryed restart pc, type Ctrl+R, click menu>> View>>Trategy tester but none of them worked. I can send the prints if needed. Somebody else had the same problem? Tried to search the community and web, but did't find any similar issues
Hey Guys, i've got a problem. The Symbols on my Marketwatch in MT5 disappear from time to time, also if MT5 is not restarted. This is frustrating cause i'm using a copy software. If the symbol which i want to copy is not shown on the marketwatch then the trade will not be executed. Any Ideas how to
I'm trying to access the data in Json [{ "1" :{ "macro" : "Neutral" , "assett" : "U" }},{ "2" :{ "macro" : "Neutral" , "assett" : "P" }},{ "3" :{ "macro" : "Neutral" , "assett" : "\/" }},{ "4" :{ "macro" : "Neutral" , "assett" : "U" }},{ "5" :{ "macro" : "Neutral" , "assett" : "S" }}....] Using
[Deleted]
When I run a backtest, I don't want to use the visualization mode, since it gets the tester very very slow. When doing so, there is no Results tab. How can I see the results of each trade while the tester is running? or after stopping it before ending?
Hello to all, I'm curious how the offered VPS get such low latency? How it is done? Any special programs? I have private serwer hosted locally in my office with better CPU,RAM and SSD driver and with good Bandwitch 200 Mbs/s (50/50) I have latency 90-105 ms and would like to improve that
  Signal subscribing problem  (15   1 2)
Hello, I have subscribed to a Signal. The subscription has replicated onto my system ALL open positions of the signal provider. This is something very BAD to my opinion. So, here comes my question: HOW do I configure Signal Subscription in order to be allowed to close some of the positions myself
Hi. today I try to register as seller. When I uploaded my ID card, the system says: "It appears that your card has been expired", but my card expiration day is 30/12/2030 !!! After I uploaded my selfie and many seconds past, this message appeared :" Your application has been rejected Sorry, your
  no logs received  (1)
Hello, How do I know if my charts have successfully migrated to the vps. I tried checking the logs but it is not updating it keeps on saying that no logs received. Hope u guys can help me thank you