General - page 412

I am in the process of converting a large multi-currency EA into MQL5 and I am finding problems with using iOpen, iHigh, & iLow but not iClose.. The problem manifests itself when the MAX BARS IN CHART, 5000, is less than the number of data bars of history. iClose works properly but iOpen, iHigh
Greetings all, Is there a way to add custom trailing stop to existing pop up list when you right click on trade.. I know you can manually enter one, but I would like my custom setting added to list so its just one click... Thx
please guide to add a personal order to particular developer in mql5
Hello Everyone ,, I need a little help I have calculations are shown on the chart but by a robot not as indicator , as a comment , I want to make a comment on a blank indicator just to show my variables calculations with updated seconds interval, So the same comment to work on Indicator instead of
[Deleted]
I have signed up Metatrade VPS and I got a comfirmation email, only tell me to renew without remote access information. Is there a way to get the access information or how can I login
  Payment Failed  (2)
I wanted to renew my FX Volume but the money went to my account at MQL5 instead of the author and now there is a message on top of the MQL5 page says " Financial operations are limited. Please contact our technical support team " I messaged the service desk and tried several times to renew the FX
Hello MQ and traders, Please consider making the "Windows" window not modal to allow - keep it on second monitor quickly navigate through charts keep it always open First of all, I think it is an awesome existing feature, so thank you, especially since the "tabs" with charts are only single-line and
  Error 4802  (7)
Hi. I have custom indicators that when it is plugged on chart it works properly but when I try use it on my EA, it doesn't work. It actually works before but for some reason after MT5 live updates suddenly they do not work anymore and produces error 4802. (I am currently running on build 2900) Can
Disclaimer: Not misstyping or using the email instead the login word. Just trying the Android app login to get the MQID in order to pay a freelance job but the forum credentials are not working neither after password reset or attempting through MT4 and 5 mobile apps. I am assuming here that login
guys I ask you a favor to teach me on how to obtain the value from CHANGE column? jpeg attached for details
Hi I am just recently started to be a trader and programmer on the MQL 5 platform. I have written a trading program from scratch but have some problems with the trading part. The trading program is based on the strategy with 200 EMA+ RSI and engulfing paterns. idea came from
Via signals/subscriptions I want to change my signal to a different account. I have 2 MT5 accounts at my broker, but I can inly select one account to move the subscription to. This is the same account I’ve already subscribed a signal. https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/subscriptions Any suggestion on
  Can't round a number "0.13"  (19   1 2)
I can't place an order because I get an error that there's too many digits in the quantity. I really hope someone can help me with this, because I can't run my algo at all whilst I have this persistent problem. For example, if I try double thisQty=(double)"0.13"; I always get 0.130000000000000004
Hi, Code is simple MQL #import "ExpertAdvisor.dll" string What(); #import //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| | //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ int OnInit ()
Hello all, I have always the issue, that the calculation in excel export is wrong. Had someone the same issue
Hello I do not receive any confirmation text messages This problem has existed for more than two days Do other friends have the same problem? What should I do to fix the problem
Hello I am getting this strange error for me when I define a struct like in the image using typedef. Can anyone help me with what is the "unexpected token" erros and how to fix this ??! Thanks a lot in advance
Hi there, I'd like to know with someone could help me. I have been doing tests on BOVA11 at B3 for sometime and the last week I started to have this error showed on image. For me it appears that the backtest started using BOVA11, but for unknow reasons change to BRLA11 that I never heard (it is not
  Withdraw  (4)
How to withdraw from account to bank account
  CTrailingMA  (8)
I try to use trailing stop but get error  'CheckTrailingStopLong' - no one of the overloads can be applied to the function call 'CheckTrailingStopShort' - no one of the overloads can be applied to the function call #include <Trade\PositionInfo.mqh>           #include <Expert\Trailing\TrailingMA...
Good morning, I have been trading with cryptocurrencies here in Brazil, but none of the Brazilian Brokers support MT5 (which is the platform I use for graphical analysis and Expert Advisers). I have been looking for days for a Exchange that supported MT5 and provided information and graphs for BTC,...
Hello! Does anybody know an alternative android app where it is possible to log into an mt5 account and see the traded symbols? I am asking as the number of indicators are so limited... Thanks
Does anyone know how to fix this. It goes along fine for a while then the candlesticks and shadows become elongated for a while then it goes back to normal
I am having a lot of issues with agents going disconnected. Please add disconnected reason to log files of Agents Manager so I can troubleshoot
On 14th May 2021 i purchased the True Strength Currency Meter.I am not able to Install it on MT4 Platform
  Security issue  (1)
hello, need assistance to switch my phone number from <...> to <...> thanks
Hi I have a system attached to my profile which is just for the showcase and since it is demo account I cant charge people. so if I am giving this link to some one and he starts following for free. how can I restrict them from following. please explain
This forum is a fantastic resource for programmers of all levels, from beginners looking to plug the gaps in their understanding to the adept who may still require help themselves from time to time.  Unfortunately, there seems to be a lingering feeling of anger and frustration from the regulars and...
  <...> Indicator  (1)
I'm a follower of the <...> trading method. During my time of back and forward testing, it's been recommended that I pay to the <...>. However, I find it a tad bit troublesome that I cannot just have the <...> on my MT4 platform. So I was just wondering, is there any way to create an indicator that
Hello guys, I noticed that every-time a product we purchased is updated in the market store we do not keep the previous version of the product. I used to use particular products from some sellers that did the job and work without any issues, but after they altered the algorithm and added additional