General - page 410

Do I need to enable "Algo trading" for copying signal
  Hedge Trade  (1)
Anyone have hedge EA as per the attachement
Hi, I have a client feedback to me that some of the orders have been duplicated, which mean instead of open 1 position, their MT4 opens 2 position
I have set "Max bars in chart" to 50k. However MT downloaded a lot of data which is over 10GB for 26 pairs. How can I make History be less in size on disk? Thanks)
Hi, Is it possible to set the same lots size across all crosses that I trade. At present I have to adjust it in the one click trading box for each cross. is there a better way? thx.. :)
I just suscribed to my first signal, I made my deposit as well, but the signal appears yellow instead of green, I also dont see changes in my balance, bit apparently the signals are being copied. Is this normal? Am I missing something
Hi I get the message "MQL5.chats activated" (on MT4, in the Journal tab) repeated every 3 minutes. I'm logged in to "Community" (and I have no unread messages) so not sure why this message keeps repeating? Attached is a screenshot of what I mean. Any help or insight would be greatly apreaciated
was up positive $619.00 on xau/usd this morning Met5 would not allow me to close, cancel, drag profit or stop loss, repeated several times. Logged off and back in ,no help, closed app and reopened still no good now at $414.00,luckily still in positive, continued to try every closing method until it
Hello, I have just bought an EA that offers only 4 activations. I just installed it on my laptop, so only 3 left. What I don't undertand is the following: if I use the EA on a VPS that I access from my laptop, does that count as a different computer, and therefore as a second activation? Many thanks
Hello guys, Please one technical question, how should I make connection ( so my account be vissible) between MQL5 platform account on my PC with this one I have on here Online. I open account with online broker company LBLV, and would like to have it also here visible. Thnks in advance. Sorry i am
I wanted to clarify few things about signal service lot size calculation , how and when account balance increases and decreases are affecting the lot size. If I deposit more money to account with open trades, do new bigger balance is used to calculate lot size only for next trades? as I understand
  VPS for MT4  (1)
Can you please tell me if VPS allows DLL files tp MT4 accounts
[Deleted]
Hello there! I have a major problem and I need some help here. I'd be grateful if you help me figure a couple of things out. Please don't judge. 1. what is a virtual function and when does one really need to use it? I have gone through mql reference book but it kinda repeats the question itself. It
Hi coders, I need your help. I need to get a set of codes that to detect the shifts of a fractals structure with the following conditions (kindly look at my picture to have a better understanding) :- Sf = Shift Px = Fractals Price Level - - - - - - - - Fractals structure 1 :- FrL1Sf < FrH1Sf &&
Hello all, I'm new to subscribing signal from mql5.com. Is it possible to subscribe two signal provider at the same time on one mt4 account? and host in in one account of mql5 virtual server? Anybody can help?
Hello I want to add spread to my stoploss like if my entry is at 1.20000 and my stoploss is at 1.21000 if my spread is 20 I want my stoploss at 1.21020 how can I do that pls help
mcx nse trading on mt5 possible???/
Hi Everyone, I´ve been testing different own EAs in MT5 with some problems and dissapointments. 1.) If backtesting is so important for analysing strategies and prefering MT5 over MT4, why MT5 still have backtesting quality problems with real ticks? this should be a priority to MT5 development team
Hi, I subscribed to a signal and I use mt5 on my local computer only. I needed that signals get copied automatically so I followed the tutorial and I activate option under Tools -> options -> signals -> "realtime signal subscription", but when I access again to the same option I found it got
Can anybody tell me why MT4 is failed to log in even it show the new EA purchased but msg that password or email not correct but with same password i enter in MQL5, i baught some EA and i wat to activate them, this is ridiculous. Thanks
When working with the strategy tester, ChartOpen() returns 0, and does not open a new chart. However, it works fine on the terminal. Does it usually work on the strategy tester? Thanks
Is it possible to use MT4's own VPS on a Mac, for a user who does not use robots (manual point and click trading only)? I am hoping to use the "Microsoft Remote Desktop" App (from the Apple App Store) or something similar, straight from my Mac. If I purchase a Third-Party VPS subscription, I believe
Hi, I am looking for confirmation that i am able to use the following embed of MT4 and MT5 into my website and the users are able to use LIVE accounts and not only demos accounts. Please see attached here the link to the code and post for this feature: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/3024 Any
I hadn't had issues until recently, maybe after the newest update? Now when I am doing my optimization I am lucky to get over 20 to 30 agents running and half of the time they stop working and I get stuck. Not sure if it's only me but it's frustrating! I am constantly trying to improve my trading
  EURJPY  (1)
Why would my TP not hit when the candle go through the TP line
Hi Guys See code snippet below, i'm trying to get statistics for a tester run in the optimizer. No problems getting the changing value of dummy_var and WriteStatsStructure() is working in a single tester run however no array data is returned from the frame in the optimizer. I know i can do this by
Hi All, i wonder how to set manual lot size in copy trading ? ex: provider tardes 0.05 lot, at my side percentage for volume conversion selected according to the ratio of balances and leverages, new value 2% witch starts a trade with 0.02 lot but i want to lower the lot size from 0.02 to 0.01 whene
Hello, I have this error: "Trade is not allowed in the expert properties". This is happen only with MT4 VPS.
I have tried to set up my account, but have been halted by a request for a confirmation code which was to be emailed to me. I have not received this. How can this be rectified