General - page 409

:: operator  (4)
Hi i have a question about space resolution operator: :: in this line if(! symbol!=::Symbol() ) why it used :: operator. it means if symbol is different from current symbol on chart do something. but why puts :: over there? thanks for your help
p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'} Hello everyone, I have two buffers together in a separate window graphic. One of them is "close [i]" so it doesn't have any calculation applied. The other one have a specific calculus that i'm working on and usually he has a low
Dear Community, i downloaded MT4 setup from this link: https://download.mql5.com/cdn/web/metaquotes.software.corp/mt4/mt4setup.exe?utm_source=www.metatrader4.com&utm_campaign=download on this page: https://www.metatrader4.com/en/download The name of the setup file is mt4setup.exe But even though
  vps renew  (2)
Do I need to have a balance in my mql5 account for automatically renew my vps subscription or does it automatically withdraw from my credit card
Hello, I have a semi-automated EA that integrates user drawn chart objects. I would like to use the Virtual Server that is integrated into the MT4/MT5 terminal in order to run this EA. However, I was unable to find out if the v irtual server that is integrated into the MT4/MT5 terminal has the
Hello...Just asking , can I copy half lot size of master account?? For ex: if master account open 0.02 lot, than Copy to my account 0.01 lot, if master account open 0.06, than copy to my account 0.03 Thank You in advance
How I can return product and get refund, I just bought yesterday and it’s working the way I wanted
Hello everyone! I want to create an MQL5 application that is able to count sl Comments in history tab.. What's the best way to achieve it? I am trying to use OnTrade() function (https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/event_handlers/ontrade) along with HistoryDealGetString()
#include <Trade/Trade.mqh> CTrade trade; int OnInit (){ return ( INIT_SUCCEEDED ); } void OnTick (){ static datetime timestamp; datetime time = iTime ( _Symbol , PERIOD_CURRENT , 0 ); if (timestamp != time) { timestamp = time; //Array for Close
How to link live account with demo account? I am using LegacyFX as my broker
Could anyone help tell how to set levels of moving average? I added the Up-Down Level values but the up-down lines are overlapped over the middle (MA) line
how do i log in from mt4 terminal using my facebook account since i register my mql5 account with it
I can't download indicators on my mt5 market terminal. Please someone help
What is the account or payor name of mql5 for paypal method of withdrawal
Good Day to all. Happy weekend. I got a problem regarding to use SET files. the scenario is, I have a set file for my xauusd chart and i have a set file for my btcusd. Can anybody help me to give me any ideas on how to load that SET programmatically? FILE_READ | FILE_WRITE | FILE_CSV I use above
Please tell me what is wrong with my job, programmers seen not to give a concern. WHY? I am here because the best place to see truth from fellow is at forum. I need a true comment about the job. A comment as, the new idea(job) is impossible to code. Or the fund for the job is too little or whatever
  Android  (3)
Can i receive signal from signal provider services that i bought from mql5 on my mt5 on my Android smartphone
What is the account name or email address of mql5 to be used in paypal method of withdrawal. Please help
since the update of the metatrader app for pc, i see the average demo download on new product section robot and indicator is very little under 50 downloads. (I'm talking about demo downloads not purchases) what happen
  Adding alerts  (1)
Greetings. Need help as I want the custom indicator (#4 bheurekso pattern ) I use to have alerts(push notification) when ever a pattern is detected Thanks in advance <ex5 file deleted>
Dear Mql5, I need a Autotrading button same as one click trading on each chart , I can auto trade each chart individually using my robot. sincerely Mr Kam Panchal <...>
I have a vps that runs 2 EAs simultaneously. Where one trades when the stock starts the day on the rise and the other when the stock starts the day off. But today one of the EAs was supposed to have performed an operation but it didn't, I checked the VPS logs and it was saying that the server was
Hi, I'm rather new to MQL5 and I made some mistake, which was using more than 3 VPS service . After the first one let me down (poor performance), I tried another one and this process went on. Now 2 of my EAs (bought no more than a week) are out of activation time and I couldn't active it again. My
Hello all, what is the best way to control a higher timeframe in a smaller one. In other words, how can I programmatically determine when a 4H candle ends (or begins) in a lower timeframe? Is this only possible via the time? The reason is the following, I have an EA in M15 and want a display of a
I decided to provide my signal yesterday but it s written signal disconnected
They're both listed in percentage terms. AccountInfoDouble(ACCOUNT_MARGIN_SO_CALL) = 50 and AccountInfoDouble(ACCOUNT_MARGIN_SO_SO) = 30. I've done the RTFM thing and still don't get it. So, If I'm getting margin called at 50% (all positions being closed), what's the point of ACCOUNT_MARGIN_SO_SO
I'm writing an EA to check DD. Once there is a big DD, I want this EA to turn off the signal subscription. What kind of functions should I use
I'm subscribing 1 signal in 2 different accounts (different brokers), using 2 different VPS. It's been going okay for months now. Suddenly, yesterday there's no trading in these 2 accounts, even though the signal had some trades. I checked the journal in both MT5 terminals, there's no error message
Hi my signal not copying the signals lot right it just copy 10% ? when A 0.17 Trade opened on the signal a 0.01 trade opened on my account