General - page 408

Hi all, my MT5 (latest build 2955) on Ubuntu does not display any pictures in the "Market" window after a terminal restart. Tried different Wine and Gecko versions (currently Wine 6.0 / Gecko 2.47.2) but the problem persists. Whenever I reconfigure Wine or re-install MT5, the Market pictures are
Hi Guys See code snippet below, i'm trying to get an array of returns for a tester run in the optimizer. WriteProfitData() is working in a single tester run however the full 2D array is not returned from the frame in the optimizer. I tried to do this by reading/writing files after each tester run
Hi all! I have subsciption on JP77. I want to switch off all trades on gold (xauusd) - how to do it?
hello, I would like to know how to have his symbols there please? Even by right clicking on market watch all show, I didn't. I have about 30 symbols, but not the ones I want. How to have his symbols there? Thank you for your answers
I have a strange problem. I've subscribed a signal since a month ago. Everything is smooth. This morning the subscription was broken for hours, no message, no reason. I feel it's abnormal. When I check the terminal, everything is OK. I clicked Tools-Options-Signal and OK. Many synchronizations
Hi I have subscribed to a VPS, However, I have not received my credentials to access my VPS. Can someone guide me please how to do it. Thanks
Hi! I'm pretty new to programming and trying out the following code. It works for an int array but not on struct array. Maybe it will work if I check for the specific member of the struct like a[iLast].mInt != NULL on the check at the Add1DArrElem (the line with comment // illegal operation error
Dear team, It is requested to you please check my profile shown 3 signals while I didn't have any active signal on my profile It is requested to you please if this is by default please solve issue I will be very thankfull to you Thanks Regards khalid khan
Hi, I recently switched to portable mode (no choice, drive C: is simply full) While all indicators accounts and everything are fine, I can not use the "code base" anymore. It simply comes up completly blank, no matter what I do. Any clues to what might be the problem? TIA
Hello, I purchased a product but unable to get it working properly. The vendor request logs and screenshots. When I try to send a message to the vendor I get. "Add the user as a friend. You can see activity of your friends on the website and communicate with them easily." then the add user button
Hello everyone, I'm trying to make my EA perform a certain action at a certain time everyday. That action is bound to US-markets but my broker's servers are not in the US and, due to the time changes 2 times per year the time difference is not consistent. How can I adjust my code for this situation
Hi guys, I just purchased a True Price Action indicator but unfortunately I chosen the wrong platform. Anyone here who has an idea on how to change my order for TPA indicator MT5 to MT4? Thank you in advance for your suggestions and comments
  Old MT5 builds  (3)
Due to some reasons I need to downgrade my MT5 platform till version 2791 or 2732. I know, that's eternal topic. So, could anybody heelp me
Hello everybody Yesterday 3 of my MT5 terminals "lost" the sync with the Signal provider. They are all latest build (2940) and all were running perfectly even this morning. They are total 3 terminals, on 3 different VPS (2 of the same "VPS provider" and one of another VPS provider), on 3 different
Greetings, How would I code an EA to shut down (or simply "stop") when a criteria is met? TerminalClose() is not suitable since it shuts down MT - divide by zero is not to nice either.. Blessings, Martin
Is there any cheaper alternative to Windows VPS (which costs averagely 15$/month) for mt4? I know Linux VPS but it seems it is a mess to make mt4 run on Linux
Can't buy a VPS in no way. Credit card, Paypal not allowed... why
  Broker  (1)
What broker are you using, and do you recommend them
  SymbolInfoTick() doubt  (41   1 2 3 4 5)
Hello everyone. I'm trying to run a very simple EA to get the tick information but I can't get the volume. Can anyone tell me why it is? Here the EA MqlTick L_Tick;void OnTick(){ if(SymbolInfoTick(Symbol(),L_Tick)) Print(L_Tick.time, ": Bid = ",L_Tick.bid, " Ask = ",L_Tick.ask," Volume = "
I think I have tried everything to get one click trading to appear on my mt5 platform but it stubbornly refuses to appear. I am attaching two screenshots to show the state of things. Any hitherto unavailable advice would be greatly appreciated
hi Look at this part of code. It prints 0. I don't know why! Any idea? int risk_percent = 10 ; Print (risk_percent/ 100 );
When I calculate the copied signal and the lot is below 0.01 exactly (0.0066). What lot will copy me 0.01 or 0
I am new to trading on MQL5, so there are many issues I do not understand, can anyone tell me that the signal provider's account is $5000, the transaction is usually 0.02 to 0.06 lots, so those who have a smaller amount (eg $1000 -$2000) copy under the account is it risky? Is there a way to still
I'm new to this platform, when i try to place an order, it says "Trade is disabled". Please help
The following query returns a status code 0 with no output. I would like to be able to use the LIMIT function. SELECT 1 LIMIT 1;
My question to the forum. I want a developer to develop a program for me that will disallow me to copy/duplicate any file deposited into my mt4 indicator and expert folders to any location. Can such a work be achieve at freelancer? Thank you
Hi, I'm a user of MQL5 VPS. Usually, I using the VPS with a few charts and EAs. I bought an AI EA not long ago and when I loaded it along side other EAs, I saw an error in my VPS Tab window that said Memory Usage Warning or something similar. After that, everything looked fine for a few minutes and
On the signal details page, on the Growth tab there are percentages on the right in the YTD column.   ‌‌Lets look at [name of the signal was deleted by moderator] signal as an example: ‌ F‌or 2017, how do you get 20.89% ?  It can't be just the sum of Jan, Feb, Mar since that totals 19.78. ‌‌In the...
  :: operator  (4)
Hi i have a question about space resolution operator: :: in this line if(! symbol!=::Symbol() ) why it used :: operator. it means if symbol is different from current symbol on chart do something. but why puts :: over there? thanks for your help
p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'} Hello everyone, I have two buffers together in a separate window graphic. One of them is "close [i]" so it doesn't have any calculation applied. The other one have a specific calculus that i'm working on and usually he has a low