Error 4802

Hi. I have custom indicators that when it is plugged on chart it works properly but when I try use it on my EA, it doesn't work. It actually works before but for some reason after MT5 live updates suddenly they do not work anymore and produces error 4802. (I am currently running on build 2900)

Can someone help me? I have been reading on past posts about this but it's always about write to service desk about it. But service desk does not have a category for this type of inquiry.

MQL5 forum
MQL5 forum
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5: Forum on automated trading systems and strategy testing
Files:
4.PNG  37 kb

Sheena Alombro :

Hi. I have custom indicators that when it is plugged on chart it works properly but when I try use it on my EA, it doesn't work. It actually works before but for some reason after MT5 live updates suddenly they do not work anymore and produces error 4802. (I am currently running on build 2900)

Can someone help me? I have been reading on past posts about this but it's always about write to service desk about it. But service desk does not have a category for this type of inquiry.

I have a similar problem. I already informed the developers. We need to wait for an answer ...

Vladimir Karputov:

I have a similar problem. I already informed the developers. We need to wait for an answer ...

Oh okay. I didn't know where to specifically mail them. Thank you for the information.

I solved my problem - I was inattentive. The indicator has an input parameter group             

input group             "TRIX"
input int                  Inp_TriX_ma_period      = 12;          // TriX: averaging period
input ENUM_APPLIED_PRICE   Inp_TriX_applied_price  = PRICE_CLOSE; // TriX: type of price

and I forgot to specify it when creating the handle.

Vladimir Karputov:

I solved my problem - I was inattentive. The indicator has an input parameter group             

and I forgot to specify it when creating the handle.

I don't think we have the same problem. My custom indicators and strategies are working before. I did not edit or change anything on the script. But now, the custom indicators cannot be read when compiling.

Sheena Alombro :

I don't think we have the same problem. My custom indicators and strategies are working before. I did not edit or change anything on the script. But now, the custom indicators cannot be read when compiling.

In any case, if there is no MQL5 code, no one can help you.

Sheena Alombro: But now, the custom indicators cannot be read when compiling.

Open the «DataFolder»/Indicators and verify that your CI is there and compiled.
          Data Structure in MetaTrader 4 Build 600 and Higher - MQL4 Articles 2014.02.03

William Roeder:

Open the «DataFolder»/Indicators and verify that your CI is there and compiled.
          Data Structure in MetaTrader 4 Build 600 and Higher - MQL4 Articles 2014.02.03

Yes they are. I can even attach them to my chart.

Reason: