General - page 418

I tried changing my phone number which I changed many years ago. I am supposed to send a code from both my old number and my new number but I don't have the old one any longer. How do I solve this problem
Is it correct to have a robot run 2 pairs together or each pair must run individually with robot. thank you
Please help if you can. Thanks in advance
I was testing some EAs-demo, but when I do I have this error backtesting... 2012.11.09 21:55:10 Core 1 2012.11.07 20:00:00 failed market sell 0.10 EURUSD sl: 1.28917 [Unsupported filling mode] 2012.11.09 21:55:10 Core 1 2012.11.07 20:00:00 Invalid order filling type like in many...
[Deleted]
I know that MathCeil() is used to Round up a double value to nearest integer value to the upside (eg: 0.01357 to 1.0) but i am trying to round 0.01357 to 0.02 , whats my best option ? I am trying to increase the lot size based on some conditions but cant find a way to round it up to increase the
Hello Community, What is the best way to identify the fake Freelancer customers on the platform? I have faced the problem customer told me to make a project and asking for the ex4 and ex5 files before paying something. I send them files and according to their strategy back test the strategy is not
  signals problem  (5)
Hello, I'm copying a signal and there are some issues I found. First is there are massive slippage, SOMETIMES trades that are in profit on the seller's side closed on a loss on mine. The slippage indicator is shown to be good the seller's using Tickmill broker and I'm using Pepperstone. Don't think
Does the indicator of signal subscribers' cumulative balance count cents as dollars if their account type is cent
Hi, Can someone explain what do vertical gridlines indicate in other timeframe rather than H1, D1...? For instance in H6 or H8 timeframes, what is the period? it shows the start and end of what?! Thank you in advance
I'm trying to connect to MQL5 Cloud Network in order to make some optimization, but there is no connection in any server (USA, EUROPE and EUROPE2)
Do anyone know how to show the Comment column in History tab of MT5 ? Thank you.
Hello to All Is It possible correct the situation where the "Trade History" shows over the expert Panel/Window? I tried several changes in code, with no success. The print screen shows the problem
Hi everyone, is that possible to get user's username from metaeditor (or something like this, auth key etc.)? I develop a advisor and i want to verify users authentication in somewhere of my advisor from remote access
Hi, This question for the support team because ( If your question does not fall into any of the listed categories, please post it on the Forum ) I want to make an EA and sell it in Market. This EA is using a Market indicator. Is this allowed? I see allowed examples in market. Thanks
Hi, I want to run MT5 from the command line in the background (i.e. MT5 window is minimized or hidden), and save the data calculated by a custom indicator/expert into a file. Is that possible? For example, suppose that we have an expert that saves the number of bars of a specific symbol. I want to
Hello Community, I have two Questions: 1) Is linear regression actually suitable for Forex data? One assumption is that data must be randomly normally distributed and trending data isn't really. So, I assume, one have to transform the data first (detrending) and then apply linear Regression? 2) What...
I'm working on something where I need to provide custom data to MT5, without an intermediary broker. I can't find any information about the data format. MetaQuotes doesn't provide contact details besides their representatives/resellers. If you know where can I find this information, please reply to
Hello, I went through all MQL5 Order Types but I think neither of them does the job... Example: Current stock price is 80 USD. I presume the price will increase and thus want to open a BUY order when the price reaches 100 USD. However, I just want to open the order when I get a price between, for
Dear all, am quite to this. Am failing to add Sos Ltd (SOS), Marathon Digital Holdings Inc (MARA), Ebang International Holdings Inc (ebon) Symbols in my Watchlist in MetaTrader5. I can find them. Could anyone know what am doing wrong
And apparently the request function is limited to a 400 word thesis just to be constantly asked for MORE information🤦🏾‍♂️
Looks like to get a MetaQuotes ID MT5 requires Google services? Can this be bypassed for android phones that are Google Free? I use LineageOS v18
Hello, I would like to run MT5 Strategy Tester on many EAs using different symbols and timeframes. I use the command line as follows: "C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 5\terminal64.exe" /config: "C:\LOCATION\config.ini" This will run MT5, run the Strategy Tester and closes MT5. I have several questions
I would like to know about the signal provider and their paymetn. I have accepted as a seller and I want to provide the service at $30 each month, But I would like to know how much is it going to cost me and how much % do i have to give to MTL5 platform form my payment. What is their cut ? If anyone
[Deleted]
Hi Please help me how to avoid this warning message 'invalid date' void CDrawObject::ExchangeOpen( void ) { MqlDateTime day; string WeekDay[] = { "SUN" , "MON" , "TUE" , "WED" , "THU" , "FRI" , "SAT" }; datetime openLondon = D'09:00:00' ; datetime openNYork = D'15:00:00' ;
  mql5 write in file  (12   1 2)
Hi . I write this code in mql4 and run in mt4 and works good . Means if i drop this indicator in 7 chart , then 7 symbols write in the file. But when i write in mql5 and run in mt5 , when i drop this indicator in 7 chart i see in the file just 2 symbol by random. Is it a bug in mql5 ? string
Some time ago I been creating a video which showed that the editor is taking much too long time when using var-names or functions with are leaded by a double underline, such as "__myfunction". The latest build of MT5/editor freezes immediately when I try to insert the name "_Host" within the
So I started having this problem this morning. I try to connect to my account but I don´t get any error message or anything, just the icon on the lower right corner is with a negative red sign instead of the green check. It is like it connects to my account but there is no data coming from the
  VPS issue  (1)
The VPS does not seems to be connected to CMC markets server: I have stopped and reloaded the experts several times. Please help
My operating system is Windows 7, beforeMT5 work well, since Microsoft windowsautomatic update today, connect to the server MT5 failure all times, but my anothercomputer is Windows XP, MT5 work is well, this mean is not the problem ofbroadband. Such problems has been occurred before, I put my...