MT4 Platform Issue! PLs help!!

I notice that when i login my mt4 account, My platform will Show No connection, New Order button will be dead but Price will be moving and trades will be running but when i click anything on the chart, it will freeze.

Pls what should i do to resolve this issue.

Await your useful advice and supports.

ANUMUDU PAUL IKAY:

I notice that when i login my mt4 account, My platform will Show No connection, New Order button will be dead but Price will be moving and trades will be running but when i click anything on the chart, it will freeze.

Pls what should i do to resolve this issue.

Await your useful advice and supports.

Check that you've loged in with the proper credentials and then contact your broker to see if your account is active in order to open trades.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Check that you've loged in with the proper credentials and then contact your broker to see if your account is active in order to open trades.

thanks for your quick reply. I have done all that. But I just notice that when I load ALL 28 currency pairs on my charts that is when the issue happens. Sometimes it will read 0/0kb and stop or 57/0kb. I have changed to several High speed internet but still the issue continued and I cant load only few pairs as i need to analyze all pairs. Together!

ANUMUDU PAUL IKAY:

thanks for your quick reply. I have done all that. But I just notice that when I load ALL 28 currency pairs on my charts that is when the issue happens. Sometimes it will read 0/0kb and stop or 57/0kb. I have changed to several High speed internet but still the issue continued and I cant load only few pairs as i need to analyze all pairs. Together!

Do you have a lot of heavy indicators loaded on all 28 charts, because if you do, then you probably getting your computer at its knees.

Try to work lighter.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Do you have a lot of heavy indicators loaded on all 28 charts, because if you do, then you probably getting your computer at its knees.

Try to work lighter.

Thanks! let try that now!

ANUMUDU PAUL IKAY:

I try login in another computer with same loads of indicator and is working very well. I also try same indicators on another MT4 platform but different broker inside same computer and it worked. But i will keep trying different things.

ANUMUDU PAUL IKAY:

May be your internet connection doesn't provide the required capacity?

I have used 3 different broad band internet without success. 

NOTE: other platforms are working well except my broker platform but on other computer, its working well

ANUMUDU PAUL IKAY:

I have used 3 different broad band internet without success. 

NOTE: other platforms are working well except my broker platform but on other computer, its working well

You can change broker (connect your Metratrader to the other broker) - just to check (it may be bad connection your Metatrader with the broker's server): It is for MT5 (but it is same for MT4) - 

Find a Server by the Broker's Name:
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/9950/page88#comment_3981953  
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/214820

How to Start with Metatrader 5
How to Start with Metatrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...

ANUMUDU PAUL IKAY: when I load ALL 28 currency pairs on my charts that is when the issue happens.
Reduce Max bars on Chart to something reasonable (like 5K,) or optimize your indicators.
Reason: