General - page 330

Problem with login into my mql5 account, please help !! m I the only one who is having trouble with login into mql5 account ? or is there any one who is also having trouble about login into their mql5 account? I'm experiencing mql5 kicking me out and forcing me to re-authenticate, please comment if...
Hello everyone, I have a problem with MetaTrader 5 strategy tester visual mode. It used to work perfectly but out of a sudden, it stopped by itself. It shows a "not responding" warning on the strategy tester visualization window and doesn't load the data for the backtest. No specific message is
Hi, What does ArraySetAsSeries? I read the documentation but i have not grasped full its potential. Sometimes buffers in indicators work only when transforming them e.g ArraySetAsSeries(myBuffer,false) What does it do?
How can I get the volume of supply corresponding to the lowest selling price at exactly one time in the past
Hi, Wouldn't be better if, when we search in codebase for some script or indicator, we would have more filtering besides By Date and Relevance? Like: scripts, indicators, mql4, mql5
All my customized indicators are written under MT4, is there a simple way to convert MT4 indicators to MT5 indicators? Hope to use MT5 for live trading。
I have never had any need to use VPS so I have minimal knowledge about it. So I have some questions that I hope somebody knows the answer to.... When you migrate to VPS is the whole terminal migrated so that any EAs or indicators will still be able to access any existing Terminal GVs or files
Hey guys, I would like to use my purchased EA on an account where I am running another EA. I want to copy these trades to another account using my purchased EA - but it tells me that to use it I need to turn off the first EA. Anyway around this? Cant I run two EA's on the same chart? Br, Patrick
  Price, BRENT Oil (BRENT), (WTI)  (167   1 2 3 4 5 ... 16 17)
Good day ! Share your real time price movement predictions. Overview - WTI crude oil futures, Brent
  Indicators  (1)
Do indicators have a limited number of activations, like EA's
I am not able option to Enable sell computing resources for cloud agent
As you Know in MQL5 Web Terminal you can connect to demo account by entering login and pass. But I can not connect to my real account because can not change Server in server choosing box
Hi Does MT4/5 pass my device and network info to my broker? Due to limited resources we're intending to use same network but the broker may block us if they detect same IP address. Your help is highly appreciated
Hi community, I'm so new to all this so please bare with me... long story short I've got pointer access issues. I'm using Creating Multi-Expert Advisors on the basis of Trading Models - MQL5 Articles as my start point to which I've made little adjustments. I get this when trying to run my code
Hello there happy people, how can i set a certain number of character length in OBJ_EDIT. for instance i want a certain edit box (OBJ_EDIT) to display a certain number of of characters. how do i go about this
Alright, I downloaded tick data from my broker and I've tested my EA using visual mode and it looks fine: I can see the visual mode chart and the EA operates correctly. The problem is that if I look at the strategy tester chart that opens automatically after a backtest as well as the normal charts I
Hi, MT5 is blocking my windows computers at first start but works properly on the forced manual restart. Anyone has the same issue? Thanks for any help
I have purchased a product and want to install it in the MT5 terminal. However, in my terminal (ICM MT5) I could not find the Market tab in the toolbox. How can I install the product in this case? Thanks for the help
Dear friends It seems we can't use " show on market" to restore products which hided for a quit long time. Do you know any way to restore them? Thank you in advance and best regards
I am trying to trail with a Stop loss at the lowest open of the last 45 1 minute candles. This is what my code looks like: if ( PositionGetInteger ( POSITION_TYPE ) == POSITION_TYPE_BUY ) { printf ( "TSL: " +New_TSL); printf ( "45 bars TSL: " + iOpen (par_temp, PERIOD_M1 , iLowest (
Can I use more than one broker on one VPS account. I have 2 brokers running MT4. Do I need 2 VPS accounts
Hello, I've been a member for a couple years, and tried following some posts. I would really like to get some information, but not sure how I can do so from the community. 1. I've been trading for 3 years, but continuously losing, and I would like to be trained properly. However, I've been scammed
1st. Check if the seller have an account publish in MQL5 signal. 2nd. Check if his signal is profitable by checking trading history of how many lots does Ea created daily profitability, some are over lot sizing which anytime will blow your account. 3rd Check especially the Draw Down Percentage 4th
Hi, i have a problem with meta trader 5, i have installed it on my macbook but it doesnt work properly. for the first time I cant quit and should restart my Mac and for the second time it didnt even start please help me how to fix that thanks
Dear MQL5 Board, Im trying to execute An Expert via CommandLine and already read through the large part of questions about this topic but i couldnt find a working answer: I already tried all the commands from "https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/start_advanced/start#command_line" but they
Hi, I am trying to login to my account using cmd but it doesn't work can you help me where i am doing it wrong? cmd: R:\mt\terminal.exe /portable /config:R:\mt\common.ini also tried: R:\mt\terminal.exe /portable /config:R:\mt\common.ini /login:xxxx /password:xxxx there are two problems: 1- Non of
[Deleted]
Hello guys, my strategy tester was working fine just yestreday woke up today and its not working it's just loading no results nothing. What might be the issue? and how can I solve it
  PAMM accounts !  (1)
Hey,quick question what do you think about PAMM accounts,is it a good idea to give someone to trade with your money and if is yes what brokers can you suggest that provide PAMM accounts to copy \ Thank you ! :)
try find a maximum value or minimum value of a particular math calculation where it required to find out maximum value out of 3 , but in case of 2 value it worked any suggestion would help me find out. Thank you in advance
  Python  (1)
Can python be written as an ea for mt5, Or is it only scripts that interact with an mql written ea