General - page 329

Im trying out an indicator which is only available in mt4, and im trying to use the data feed from a mt5 symbol its the synthetic indexes from Deriv server, so they dont have historical data to download form anywhere else like a common instrument, so is there a way that i can import the data from
  Tick Volume  (1)
for what period is the Tick volume data available in history in MT5 using iVolume()? Someone said to me that it is only 4 days. Is this true
  Volume
What is the difference between iVOlume() and iTickVolumne()
Good afternoon. Please tell me is subscribed to signals. Why does the person I subscribe to open 0.03 and 0.01 for me? How to set up the volumes were the same. Yes, we have a different deposit, but I don’t care
Good day. Can someone please corroborate my story. I've been testing different EAs on both Boom and Crash and I have found out that most of them (EAs) make a huge profit on the strategy tester but fail to do the same on the live demo/real account. I then decided to run the EA on the tester but this
I ran a short optimization to be sure Cloud is not working correctly. Using slow optimization Every tick based on real ticks Only 8 passes I got this results: The last Step was Step number 4. Result is inconsistent with everything else, so I ran a Backtest by double clicking it, meaning same
I bought<deleted> from seller <deleted> but it can not be used. The problem is when the EA copier is attached to the MT5 slave, it does not work where there is no entry copying the MT5 Master account. I have tried several times but still failed. I tried to contact the seller but he only showed an
Could some hero without a cape help me please? I am new to MQL5 programming so I do not have the knowledge to create this indicator yet. I would like to know if you can send me a base code for an indicator of DETECTOR DE SPIKE, for Crash and boom. Please, I still don't know how to start, I would
I am installing strategy tester agent. on "mql5 cloud network" ask me for my account. Is this my LOGIN on mql5.com ? or my Alpari account? thanks Strategy Tester Agent
For the safety of my equity I want to ask this (perhaps I already know this but still "better be safe than sorry"):- What differences will I feel as a trader when moving from $ 1k to $ 10k account or more take 500k for example? Suppose I trade lots of 0.1 on 1k account so should I just trade with
  mirroring  (1)
What is best software for mirroring from EA on one broker to another broker on mt4
  can't see charts  (2)
why does my screen keep say waiting for update
Hi @ all I published a signal of my trading bot which is on an older real account. The signal shows now the complete history of this account. How can I adjust the start point of shown signal. Thanks in advance of your help Regards Cristiana
Hi, Does anyone know why this happened and how to fix it? Thanks
hello everyone i want to make report monthly about my signals in spreadsheet format, it will contains name mql signal Total Deposit Deposit in this month Total Withdrawl Withdrawl in this month Balance Nett Profit All Nett profit in this month Equity Total Trades Win Rate % Best Trade Worst Trade
hi every body, I have very simple question: How to check out indicator just on some timeframes ? If indicator is attached to chart, I could select time frames but I want to be checked Indicator on some timeframe and results will show in alerts. But is it possible to select timeframes in indicator
hi friends may i ask if its possible to withdraw money to webmoney account different from my webmoney account that i'm using usually for withdrawal the reason that i have to pay a friend and i want to reduce the fees paid regards
Can MT4/MT5 be added to WinGet (https://github.com/microsoft/winget-pkgs) so it can be installed and updated from the WinGet cli. This will be very useful in setting up VPS
Good day everyone! I'm creating a new topic "MQL5 self-study from scratch" to I want to master the basics (fundamentals, principles) of writing a program code in MQL5, According to the results of this self-study try To write an article for all beginners in the MQL5 programming language, that can be
  Some signs of the right TCs  (363   1 2 3 4 5 ... 36 37)
Market patterns do not change in the cases of Multiplication of symbol prices by a non-zero constant, Symbol flip (1/Symbol). As a conclusion, proper TS should give identical trade signals when run on any custom symbol derived from the original action described above. For example, we took the
https://github.com/AminHP/gym-mtsim MtSim is a simulator for the MetaTrader 5 trading platform alongside an OpenAI Gym environment for reinforcement learning-based trading algorithms. It helps to develop new strategies in a much faster way and then switch to the MetaTrader platform for real-world
I have an issue with my account, lumistefanescu, regarding the item Signals. Please find bellow a print screen. Please solve it and let me know when it is solved. Thank you! Best regards
Hi, I'm new to the online webterminal but am trying to connect to my mt4 broker and I'm not getting any options except metaquotes demo. Am I missing something? Thanks. I had no issues about 3-4 weeks ago
HI friends ,How do I change the Color of a single candle , last or currently candle not all candles on charts . I have already tried ChartSetInteger but it changes the color of all candles . Thanks in advance
Hi My Bot Can not order And displays this error CTrade:: OrderSend : instant sell 0.10 GBPUSD at 1.32136 sl: 1.32636 tp: 1.31136 [requote ( 1.32182 / 1.32191 )] MN 0 19 : 35 : 12.486 (GBPUSD,M5) # 3 Sell -> false . Result Retcode: 10004 , description of result: requote ( 1.32182 /
Hello everyone, I´m having a hard time with this one. It only happens on my main computer, but I can´t solve it. After upgrading to build 3091, I started to get Error 4805 on all my test tries. Went investigating it and found my calls to indicator loading where failing if the Indicator Period is
How can I change my email address to mql5.com, when I don't have access to the old email any longer? It requires to verification email on both old and new email addresses. Alternatively, can I request my purchases to be moved to another account? thanks
I lost my username and password; how can I recover them? thank you
Hi, can anyone tell me about warnings at my signal? I recieved 3 warnings. 1. I agree with warning number 2 "newly open account", but when that warning will be removed? 2. "Too much growth", is there any growth limitation in signals? If there's related with risk, i only got drawdown 15%, and i think
Hi Folks. Wondering if anyone has any idea's how to fix this. Th "Auto Trading option is missing from the toolbar and replaced with "an "Algo Trading" button only. When I go into tools - Options - Experts the only option is to enable or disable Algo Trading, no option to allow live trading. I have