General - page 314

When I close and open the software, the layout of my platform has not been saved. The charts are there but not the windows for data, market watch, navigator or terminal. Also, all the toolbars are closed along with the status bar not being visible anymore... nothing is visible except for the charts....
https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/integration/python_metatrader5/mt5copyticksfrom_py Looking at the Note section of this page, it says that the returned data is in UTC. But it is not, it is in the brokers defined timezone (for me, moscow time +3). (the same as the charts) it is exactly 7am UTC right now
I have been having withdrawals issues for over a month now in mql5 can't withdraw my money this is what I'm being told. Withdrawal unavailable: We need to perform additional verification of your account. This is a standard procedure meant to ensure the security of all MQL5.community members
Does anyone have a working test program for candlepaterns.mqh
why I can not subscribe to the signals ? all signals are off
I’ve been told by a person I’m investing with I need pay 8800 usd to the broker to be able to withdraw my funds from mkndy.com broker I’m unsure wether this is correct
Hi there, I had a lot of problems after the update. At startup the terminal is frozen. The CPU utilization was abnormally high and so was the memory consumption. I deleted the complete history and the cache. Then everything worked fine again. Just for info in case someone has similar problems
  updating issue  (4)
Hi everyone, after MT5 updating some of my indicator not working, is there anyway to rollback the update or not or how can i fix my indicator? Thanks
Hi there, I am paper trading in MT5 to refine my algo strategies before I go live. I had a demo account with AMP Futures for about six weeks, when it suddenly got deactivated for whatever reason. No big deal, I just opened a new demo account and kept rolling. I deleted the old account from the MT5
Hi, I had so many troubles with my connection, some times I leave one pending order that keeps running on the Mt5 server if I lost connection, this is very dangerous, so how cancel this order if I lost my connection? Many thanks
Hi, To copy a signal, the platform must always be connected, ie can't I close it and turn off the pc? If the answer is yes, are there no other alternatives
please suggest n reply wt should to do
I created a signal from my micro gold account xauusd micro, If someone copy my signal to a standard account, and I'm using 0.2 orders , is it possible to go under 0.01 orders in standard account
[Deleted]
  Top up issue  (5)
Hello, is there any deposit limit for MQL5? As currently, I made the payment using the same bank card, the payment for $130 can be done, but the next payment $500 has been rejected by the system. Why does it happened
Hi, I changed my laptop HDD to an SSD drive, I used the provided software (Acronis True Image for Crucial SSD) to migrate my active Windows 10 to the new SSD drive. Now after reboot with my new SSD inside my installed MQL products not working anymore. Help pls any solution? (thanks) (I asked mql
Hi I has an indicator/EA that will change my chart symbol when I click a button following the market watch order. I am expecting code below to update my Market Watch windows. int OnInit () { SymbolSelect ( _Symbol , true ); } Let say when i run this Indicator on EU chart, I am expecting EU is
good day to all, i use to run the Export Deals History V1 created by MR Amrl Ali with no problems, for unknown reason(s) to me, when i tried it today it does not work, what made it worse there are no message(s) of any kind that explain why, appreciate any help
Hello, I used to work with the 'fixed chart position triangle'. Now on some charts it is not there anymore. How can I get it on the charts again. I think it is not in the chart properties window. Can anyone help me restore the fixed chart position when it is not on the chart anymore? Thanks...
Hi I have an annoying issue where the mt5 label for the stochastics and RSI indicator obscures the actual line when it is overbought. I use a small chart window because I have 8 charts displayed but it means the text of the indicator prevents me from seeing parts of it when it is oversold as the
Why during the optimization metatrader 5 (latest versions) does not use all available computational cores? I marked in green the cores that perform calculations, the rest are idle
[Deleted]
How can I transfer the signal subscription to other account? No option is available once I go to signal settings. Only "Resume" (as I suspended it on current account) and "Unsubscribe" are available as options
I have recently been experimenting with placing market products, and one recommendation for improved ratings mentioned in the forum is for the product descriptions to be provided for the various supported languages. So, since I am trilingual, I did a proper human translation for the Portuguese
Hi, some time ago I bought the EA <Deleted>. One week later the EA disappeared; I even did not had the possibility to activate it. Now I got 5 activations, and I cannot activate them... Can I get a refund for the EA that I bought?! The Coder said, when the EA was still there, some new updates will...
1. i saw announcements on BSE tieup with MT5, can anyone please help me with how to open account MetaQuotes BSE demo server ? 2. i want implement algotrading in metatrader for indian broker ? which brokers supports metatrader 4/5
2022.01.31 11:16:34.163 MQL5 'Awesome Divergence.ex5' version is too old, it should be recompiled please suggest me price divergence with volume and arrow line in divergence.. n volume also above exe now its not working please sugest same like this how can download to mt5 terminal
This topic will be of interest to those who are preoccupied with global programming issues. The question that's bugging me is " why is the well-known Object model in the standard OOP concept canon? ". I mean, an Object is an entity that people describe in words every time they say the word. With the
how to find slippage my own broker with simple way
Hi, why is the signal symbol not clickable
Hello traders, Not sure if any has noticed this error on iphone, when you place a pending order it seems to be fixed to buy limit and you can't amended it to buy stop using the drag level feature. Same apples when you try to change the sell limit to sell stop using the drag level feature. Does any
when we make a mistake, we loose all money? i top-up my account with 1000 $ i was interested to buy an EA, i find out that the EA was not good, now my money are like blocked on MQL5. they do not permit to have back my money. i don't have any other EA to buy i simply would like my money back. It