General - page 308

Hi community I am trying to copy a signal with having top-up already to my account but the click shows unable to open the page. Appreciate any help in this matter. Thanks, Yogesh
I deposited $15 on my account but I can't see option to purchase the VPs. I need help, thanks
  Signals  (1)
Hi guys! Can I earn from completed trades with signals when my laptop is turned off
Hi, I got this code from the forum as well as the DDE. I am trying to display the last price of the Symbol but the value is not showing on the DDE server. This is the code: void OnTimer () { //--- filling an array MA[] with current values of iMA //--- Copying 100 elements double LAST =
hey have anyone a running MT5 Backtest in mac M1 windows VM
I have searched solutions for a solid hour now and I can't find anything to fix my issue. Whenever I install MT5 on my mac, I get a pop up asking for proxy service information. I do not use a proxy server. Each time I hit cancel, MT5 tells me, "Something went wrong. Please try again later." I have...
How to use MQL5 to show the current trading symbol and trading cycle and the total gain and loss on the chart like the attached picture? Thanks
I am subscribed to a signal provider and I want to move my subscription to a different account. The problem is that there are open positions currently, so I want to know what will it happen to those positions. If I move the subscription from the Account 1 to the Account 2 and the trader decides to
I am wondering if it has to do with the stuff I am working on right now or is it possible that it happens more after a certain update because something about the error processing has changed. First it happened when I was implementing a class that does all the knitty gritty indicator initiation
Trading Signals - it's a convenient and easy-to-use service for traders. We have already published several articles in the past, explaining how to subscribe to copy trades from more experienced traders and how to become a signal provider in our service. Due to the growing demand from trading...
  Miss Activation  (12   1 2)
Hi guys, does anyone know why my activation get used 1? i use same spec VPS and same IP. This is a mistake
Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies MT5/mql5 reported and confirmed bugs. amrali , 2022.02.17 15:33 Bug in string() function. Wrong conversion of float -> string. Build 3211 but this is not specific to this build, it's an old one. A bug is found in string()
Can anyone point me to a link where info on becoming a seller is etc please? Thanks
  Web Terminal  (1)
Wanting to access Web Terminal but it keeps asking me to log onto a trading account. It will not let me add anything but only has demo account as an option. How do I get around this please
HELP! When trying to set up my demo account to give signals, im having an issue having the trades come through as signals. it gives me this message. "Authorization failed. Please check trading account data." It is NOT my username and password. HELP
  Metatrader as Web version!  (17   1 2)
Hi there, As you know, there is MetaTrader as a web version Which one of you knows, Which programming language was the web version programmed ? thanks
I have a few indicators attached to a chart. I wonder if it is possible to apply my indicator settings to multiple charts automatically. Thanks
  MT5 chart info 15 min delayed  (35   1 2 3 4)
Hi, one of my terminal shows this text (15 min delayed) in the chart. What does it means? I read it in every pairs
how can we earned??i open an demo accnt,log in with the broker(etc)example/ACES BROKER)Then the demo amount increased.how do you responsed to that matter??now you came up with the strategy(juan dele crus)name.this properties and account to him/her..please...give us your thoughts MT4/MT5
It's been hours since I was able to install indicators. I can't access the market from my mt4 platform even though I reinstalled it and the web isn't working for downloading indicators... For MT5 it's working. Anyone with the same problem
Quick back story. I run automated systems through MT4. I use MT4 because my broker doesn't offer MT5. I have been used a PC with Windows 10. The Windows 10 OS has been force rebooting my system and subsequently aborting my automated systems in the middle of the night. I've tried to work around the
Don't be intimidated by the half-assed state of the tester in the betas. We have purposely rolled out all the intermediate versions in betas to get the results faster. How we are reforming the strategy tester: To make it easier to understand for newbies, we are introducing a new look of the tester's
  No connection!  (9)
I'm using VPS in trading. Today there are no trades taking place. Warning = "No Connection". Is there some one ready to help me fix this again? Thanks for the great help. Nillscash
  Mql5 contact  (9)
How can I contact someone fro mql5? they don`t have any support? I just now saw that for two days did not copy and I Lost some money and now if will start to copy again will close some position with minus, the computer is allways open, the internet is ok, the mt4 is opened. What problem can be
Hi anyone use the EA, if so what pairs do they use it on and how successful have you found it
<...> Hi guys, Today i would like to share about journey. are you in the right place
Dear I try to open a database using OpenDatabase but it give me error message - 5614 #include <stderror.mqh> int OnInit () { int indal = DatabaseOpen ( "dataone.db" , DATABASE_OPEN_READWRITE ); Alert (indal, " " , GetLastError (), " " ,ErrorDescription( GetLastError ()));
Dear I don't know why my IDE can't create database, long time ago it work fine, but now it is not work. I can't create new database. I was exiting one database but it i can't work with existing database. Above picture you can see Finish button not active. So i can't create any database, In exiting