General - page 312

Feedback  (2)
Once posted is there anyway I can edit / retract it
I'm trying to make a function to clear all the informations in an array every new day. I'm using the code below, but it's not working. The informations keeps in the array after new day. datetime new_day= 0 ; double pw[]; int Agr_Res= 20 ; if ( iTime ( _Symbol , PERIOD_D1 , 0 )>new_day) {
hello how can i add mt4 online to my website like this https://www.atfx.com/uk/ar/trading-platforms/mt4-online-webtrader/webtrader/ is this a plugin or coding
  VPS from MetaQuotes  (84   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
Trying the MEATAQUOTES VPS service Question to those who already use the service VPS, as well as experts MQ Let's assume that a client has subscribed to a signal, connected to VPS, but left the terminal set up for the same account switched on. Will the VPS have priority of logging in or will the
Hi, i use this code for me new EA : #include <WinUser32.mqh> #import "user32.dll" int GetAncestor( int , int ); #define MT4_WMCMD_EXPERTS 33020 #import Mql don't allow dll import to send on market. it seems i need to use ResourceCreate function to duplicate the file ? I tried something like this
someone help explain how I can create a dashboard to display data using canvas
Can MetaTrader feed real-time data to Metastock 9? Hi. I just wonder if MetaTrader support feeding real-time data to Metastock 9. I need Metastock for some price analyses! If you know how to do, please tell me! Thank you!
hi My accounts are showing disconnected nothing has been changed from my end any one else facing same issue
Hi, I am looking for reliable, profitable traders with controlled drawdown and a good track record to work with. In return what I can bring to the table are a large group of investors with funds and we can do profit sharing with the trader. As we earn, you earn too. Long term partnership preferred
hello programmers, i created an expert advisor that among other indicators uses the currency strength index indicator to evaluate the final bool buy or sell condition and it seemed to have worked perfectly even showed trades running in the strategy tester but when i took it live no trade was
The MetaTrader 5 platform update will be released on Friday, October 9, 2020. The new version features the following changes: Terminal: The Options tab features a new setting entitled "Preload chart data for open positions and orders". In order to save traffic, the trading platform downloads symbol
Hello, could we possibly get a new ENUM_STATISTICS option for TesterStatistics()? I know that STAT _SHARPE_RATIO already exists but I'm wondering if we could also get the Sortino Ratio as an option as it is calculated using only downside deviation rather than standard deviation like the Sharpe Ratio
I am interested in a signal for XAUUSD trading. However, the provider’s symbol has “.ax” suffix while my broker has no suffix. If I subscribe this signal, will MT5 translate XAUUSD.ax to XAUUSD in my account to make successful tradings? Thanks
Is it possible to copy more than one trading signal on one account, and how
[Deleted]
  Subscription  (3)
Have I close the subscription for the signal
Setup PC-A/B/C in same local network (192.168.0.xxx), all PC are running Windows 10 64-bits, MT5 build 1241. Setup Tester Agents service on PC-A, PC-B, ensure service is started and listening ports. From PC-C, add agent via scan or manually, but didn't work anyway. Shell I add some firewall rules...
Hi, After upgrading MT5 today 29.1.2022, there is bug for decimal input value. When you enter decimal value for example 0.2 then it changes to 0.20000000000001. There is also bug when you want to set 4.1 as decimal input value
  Copy signals  (3)
Hi , is it possible to copy signals with a demo account
  VPS  (3)
Hello. I have two forex accounts with Dukascopy Bank. I want to subscribe with two signal providers on mql5. the question is:- Can I pay for one VPS only for two accounts
is there a way to change the colors and background of mt5 webtrader?? because i know in mt5 stand alone application, you can just go to properties and change the colors.. but in mt5 webtrader i dont know how to do it! please help! T_T and also, how to i add the timeframes option in the toolbars in
Hi, I found out that MT5 for some symbols cant load candle data on chart IF chart is DAILY TF and it is in focus (on the top/visible chart). In my example tis is happening for ETHUSD.a symbol. If I change then to H4 it loads all candles data and if I switch back to Daily it also show data. Here is
i had to rebootmy pc and now my ex4files fromt hemrket dont work.i can se them in the navigator but they dont work when i tryto put them onto the chart. the market says they are thee and has an "ope' button but doesntwork either so i triedreinstalling another mt4 terminal and installing the files
[Deleted]
string test_array[ 5 , 8 ]; void OnTick () { test_array[ 5 , 8 ]= { { "Mon_1" , n_t, n_t, n_t, n_t, n_t, n_t, n_t}, { "Tue_1" , n_t, n_t, n_t, n_t, n_t, n_t, n_t}, { "Wed_1" , n_t, n_t, n_t, n_t, n_t, n_t, n_t}, { "Thu_1" , n_t, n_t, n_t, n_t, n_t, n_t, n_t}, { "Fri_1" , n_t, n_t, n_t, n_t, n_t
Hi, after switching from Win7 to Win10 or since b.3180 the function PlaySound() no longer plays any .wav files. I constantly get the error 5019 = File does not exist. Can someone check where the Sounds (Path) folder is located? Thanks a lot! Calli
Hi al, Please see this input display for double. Didn't have this before
Hi, To make the code a bit more structed I was thinking of passing a stuck within a struct to C# DLL, not that I had to include such complexity. But it is not working. Is it even possible to send such structures to DLL? MQL struct bar { double open; double high;
hello i have good strategy and powerfull and with very low risk so i want sell that strategy where how can i sell that strategy ? Anyone have an opinion? my strategy is real powerfull not technical martingale . grid fundamental arbitrage and ... Because my strategy is so powerful and different, I
Hey there, In MQL5 Signals, What the growth chart (shown for every trader) is based on? Balance or Equity? And what about the table below that
Dear traders, When I upgrade my laptop from Windows7 to Windows10 I loss my long period hst file. Could someone send me such file, or tell me where I can download it. Thanks
Is is possible in MT5 to put two lines on one chart - one for two different symbols. E.g. if I want to put the EUR and GBP on one graph