General - page 321

Help please  (7)
Hello, It's been a week since I tried to put my signal by subscription: <...> My seller account is however well validated and I had trades open for a long time! However, it is marked "unauthorized subscription" I do not understand ! You help me ? Thank you
  VPS Error  (1)
HI I've attempted to setup a VPS, however I keep getting the following error 2021.12.31 13:25:15.075 Virtual Hosting: 6325315 failed to send migration data (receive response failed [12002]) (receive response failed [12002]) MQL5 notes it's active, however I'm not able to sync my ea to the VPS. Any
Why am I getting this message when I sign up for a VPS in MT4? And more importantly, what is the fix
Hi guys. I wrote these simple codes below. void OnTick () { string Text = "The value is: " ; datetime LocalTime = TimeLocal (); Comment (Text, LocalTime); } And run it on Strategy Tester . But no display output, why
MT5 is a very fast and efficient program and there is a ton of third-party code available, which really sets it apart from other FUTURES platforms. However, the one huge drawback of MT5 is that it does not offer non-time-based bars (periodicity). With Ninjatrader8, I can have virtually any
Hi. When I run the strategy tester it doesn't paint the arrows until the whole test is completed. Naturally, it doesn't take any trades either. Any ideas what's going? Other EA's seem to be running fine
Help. Just purchased ea but dont know my mq5 mt4 login in info to receive product . also: I have tried multiple times to create a demo but the submit button does nothing. Thanks
I was using the cloud for the optimization of EA and as it appears the balance went into minus state. What the locked number means? Is this a bug
Hello, I would like to find out how to use correctly the inbuild CIndicator class for example the CiDEMA included in MQL5. I have some example code but the CiDEMA doesn't seem to give back the right value. Can someone please check the code? /* CiDEMA versus CiDEMA.mq5 */ #include
hello, this below script: https://www.mql5.com/en/code/11922 //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| apply_template.mq5 | //| Copyright 2014, byJJ | //|
hi... ive been using these 2 indicator for a year, was using them yesterday, but ive reinstalled my computer and im not able to reinstall them for some reason. these are free indicator and the page seems to say that they are unaivalable. i dont see them in the MT5 market neither. what am i missing
I would like to pay to have a MT5 EA coded for me but I need to know that it will use the minimum time unit that MQL5 or any other MT5 EA coding service can use to record price movement/place trades in. Does anyone know the minimum time unit that MT5 updates in and/or the minimum time unit that a
[Deleted]
Here is what he told me. when subscribing, the payment page can't be loaded and payment can't be completed
I am presenting an error when I want to install**** (it tells me a rented product , but not loaded) I made the purchase on 12/28/2021 I appreciate your guidance
I've been using this code for Detecting & Getting price value of a Horizontal Line : for ( int x= 0 ; x< ObjectsTotal ( 0 ,- 1 ,- 1 ); x++) { string objn = ObjectName ( 0 ,x,- 1 ,- 1 ); long Obj_HType; ObjectGetInteger ( 0 ,objn, OBJPROP_TYPE , 0 ,Obj_HType); if (Obj_HType == OBJ_HLINE )
Hello all,  I am backtesting an EAs that I have I used control points and tick mode. The tick mode has a horrible performance. Do you know why?   This is challenging me since the performance from the control points is very in line with my manual performance. 
  Robot  (2)
Dear All Can help me about best free robot and paid robot, also it will work correctly with many thanks, Thanks
Hi, Take a look at this indicator : #property indicator_chart_window #property indicator_plots 0 string m_object_prefix = "Spread_Indicator_" ; //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Custom indicator initialization function |
Hello, I'm trying to get tick historical data with Python Integration, but I'm only being able to pull from a window of 3 months....is it possible to pull from the historical data from 1 year ago? Thanks
Hello, is it normal for the volume display in the chart to disappear as I turn on CHART_SCALEFIX Or should this be considered a bug
How are they set? This only sets the last order type. I would like to assign all orders to my custom symbol. CustomSymbolSetInteger ( "EURUSD" , SYMBOL_ORDER_MODE , SYMBOL_ORDER_LIMIT ); CustomSymbolSetInteger ( "EURUSD" , SYMBOL_ORDER_MODE , SYMBOL_ORDER_MARKET );
I have a double billing to one of my subscriptions which results in me taking double the trades. I am trying to figure out how to correct that error and keep from having double charges and positions in the future
unnecessarily my trade closed too far... can any 1 help me know why. Thanks
Hi all. I want to be able to manually close part of the position in either MT4 or MT5. For instance i have a trade of 1 lot making a profit say £50. I want to manually close half the position taking a profit of £25 an let the rest carry on. This type of manual control can be done in 'Forex Tester
If I am using an indicator, and I set it up to send me a buy or sell alert/notification - is there a way to automate a buy order (with SL and TP)
This one caught me off guard when dealing with generic iterators, the minimum code to reproduce the bug: #property copyright "" #property link "" #property version "1.00" #property strict #property indicator_chart_window #property indicator_buffers 0 #property indicator_plots 0 class Base{}; class A
Dear support I can not subscribed the signal in MT5. <Deleted> Thank you. BR
Hi Anyone got a automatic Fibonacci specifically for when taking your trades?; (just to show risk and reward)
Hi friends, I want to rent a signal but all brokers I know only offer 1:30 for private customers. 1: 500 is only available for professionals. The robot providers here usually state their performance at 1: 500. What difference does it make in the result whether I trade 1:30 or 1: 500 ? How can I
hi everyone , whenever I'm visiting the mql forum with firefox i have problems creating/editing posts! i cannot type properly sometimes and also if i try to edit a post it doesn't update , specifically in HTML form. is that a known problem with firefox