General - page 316

HI I signed up with a provider and they send signals to buy XAUUSD and in my journal I get a message "can not update position, symbol XAUUSD not found. I have spoke to my broker several times and they tell me this symbol is active. I have tried two different signal providers and both have the same
Tried 10 different signals on VPS connected to Forex.com account, all are rejected because "Position accounting system mismatch the signal provider uses hedging." Provider has confirmed that they are not using hedging, Please advise
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, the below code is able to write and read values, how can I read a particular value in a cell and not all string FileName= "test.csv" ; FileDelete ( "test.csv" ); int handle = FileOpen ( "test.csv" , FILE_CSV | FILE_WRITE ); if (handle> 0 ){ FileWrite (handle, "D1" , "D2" , "D3"
Please can anyone recommend very good regulated brokers in America
The message is: "Es gibt einige Anmerkungen zu Ihrem Antrag auf einen Verkäuferstatus bei www.mql5.com" Which translates to : "There are some notes about your application for seller status at www.mql5.com." And then there were few more, one of which was to confirm that seller status is confirmed
Hi friends, I have installed brand new MT5 desktop. A really silly thing is happening when I open any forex chart. The chart is tucked away in the left side and not visible on the screen at all. I have tried toggling auto-scroll and all other chart settings. I have tried scrolling with mouse
Hi, my Notifications take a long time to reach the phone. I tried with another ID on another phone, and they are almost instant. I think they "blacklisted" my ID, because due to a Indicator alert bug, I got like 30 Alerts at once. Since then I have been having this issue, even though I shut down all
Can Anyone tell me which is the best EA for all pairs, metals only with cheap price near to 50$
HI, I want to contact Service Desk about the problem. How can i contact them
Hi, MT5 is getting crashed/closed after some minute of use. Its happening from the morning. Earlier it was ok it was using it fine. I have searched the forum but not able to find any solution. In log folder it is showing something like this. CP 0 16:46:46.936 Terminal shutdown with 0 DP 0
Hi. Sometimes,when I send an application for a job,this message appear: " The Customer has selected a Developer for the job. We will let you know if the Customer needs another Developer to complete it. " My question is: If the customer has selected a developer, why this job was not eliminated from
Hi, I have a subscription with <Deleted> . But I am not able to see any trades in my MT4 login - TRADE section, but I could see completed trades posted in HISTORY tab.. this is quite confusing to me whether this is a scam or real trades happening in this broker <Deleted>
Firstly, thank you for keeping this forum as resourceful as it is. I have a question regarding the CDialog visual GUI, but I could not find an answer. Apologies if this has been addressed somewhere else already. Once you create an interface using the standard examples on this website, one can still
why I always open a position on wrong time? I always open a position on opposite time. Can anyone help me to open in rights time
Hello friends I have days trying to update my MT5 Version 5.00 build 2361 08 Mar 2020 and it does not update me who can help me please
I can't even pull it to the middle
Hello guys. I have taken a decision of day trading for a living. Have you ever done this before or are you doing it by now? What are the most challenging things you've been facing? Thanks
MAC M1 No Backtest in MT5 what is the Problem? use any one M1 Parallel Desktop and windows 10? same problem is in Windows 11
Please anyone can help? in VPS Journal it show some message that VPS and my EA is been shut down for some time. and reload my EA back sencond later this is very critical and it will effect my EA calculate next position directly becase i have a function that last position entry price will be consider
I am looking to extract the history either from the history file that can be downloaded on the signal profile page, or from the MT5 trade terminal. would ideally want to automate so that any trade registering in the terminal, whether on the signal profile page or in the terminal gets added into a
If I do not get any applications for a job, can I post the job again? Else: what should I do
  String comparison  (17   1 2)
Good morning, I compare times 'hh:mm' in an if-clause as follows: if ( "14:35" > "11:00" ) { // ... do something } I tried a various amount of different times and MQL5 seems to compare it correctly. I am just wondering how the comparison is made in the background? I know of the function
keep getting error message 535 in MT5 but using same details successfully for Mt$. Help
Hey guys, in your opinion what are the most important differences between mt4 and mt5 and the pros and cons of each? Thanks
Dear sir, Trading Signal copied to very minimum volume of 0.01 not commensurates with Signal providers trade. Enough fund in account and equal leverage too So kindly guide
The question is not idle. I held a successful copy account with one of the brokers, my profits were quite decent, but those copying kind of not so much. I even lost some by setting the copying ratio too high
Does anyone has already experienced some issue on order fills and has discovered how to fix his issue? My ping is 22ms, usually the orders ares placed in 33-40ms. But randomly it takes 160,300,500 ms, to place or delete orders. I have an indicator in the chart and i can't share it, not even would be
Yes, it worked as expected, and my account grows constantly, Yes, but it was a pretty stressful experience due to unexpected drawdowns and risks, No, because the performance was far away from what was promised, No, it was a total disaster and (almost) killed my account
Hello friends ! I can't download the <Deleted> indicator. The download button on Meta trader 5 has been disabled for me ! Can anyone solve the problem? Thank you very much
Hello, I wanted to see if there is a way to deactivate the red and green light for stop loss and take profit when the price gets close to them. because they have this big effection on the mind. for example the price is getting close to stop loss and I dont wanna close the trade so my mindset changes