General - page 313

[Deleted]
When I try to send a message asking for a closure of my account I get an error to "type at least 40 words". The problem is, I did put in more than 40 words. Is there any other way to demand that my account be closed
The spread is very hard to beat. For example, take 1pips spread, it means that we essentially get a game with zero ML, not negative as in the case of even 5pips spread, not to mention the usual 30 and there is a simple tactic, small SL and its trawl takes out always and everywhere the chart is up
  1 core 2 $  (2)
Hi, how much can i earn per day ? does it depends on cores ? i heard 2 dollars per core after 3 months? how can i have more agents working ? I see agent with 100pr should earn 0,04 per hour yes ? SO if i buy vps 32 cores will i have quaranteed that all agents will have 100PR ? Best
Hey this is to all coders (especially scorpion), I want to make an expert automatically turn on and off. By that I mean I will let it run but it will not make any trades unless i is a Monday -> Thursday I am talking about the DLM here so if possible I'd like it it completely finishes its sequence...
I tried fetching total Balance from Binance API in C# using glitch100/BinanceDotNet library with some modifications (like converting those data members from private to public static) The purpose of this is to be called by an MQL5 function for MT5 usage My C# code for the DLL is somewhat like this
  Trend and levels  (798   1 2 3 4 5 ... 79 80)
I would like to discuss this topic, Trend and levels A trend is a directional movement of price, but this is the definition in general, so details are needed. A trend can be defined in different ways, but I am inclined to the definition given by Dow and given by Murphy, an uptrend is every
can I get parameter from user in mt5 with python script
Hi, I would like to check if there is any way I can create a plugin or something to let MT5 loading from my Data Feed API? Besides, I would like to use MT5 to be able to connect to my server for trading, is this possible? If yes, please share me the documentations, thanks
If i use MT4 can i subscribe for a signal used MT5
I have try to use a code which works in Metatrader 4 but in Metatrader 5 i get a error. The function which i use is a windows dll function import, it looks like following: #import "kernel32.dll" int CreateFileW( string , uint , int , int , int , int , int ); int GetFileSize( int , int ); int
I can see only 3 products Market tab of MT4 terminals out of 27 purchsed products listed in MQL5 website. Please tell me how to brows all of purchsed products from MT4 terminal
Hi, I have subscribed a signal service named "roxie". The roxie account has now been washed out. That mean I have also suffered a huge loss. Now the author is unable to send any signal due to his zero funds can I get back my subscription fee
New to MT5... I'm trying to set up an account with a specific broker, but under "Account Type" there's nothing so I can't click on Next. I emailed the broker for support, but no reply after 48 hours. Any suggestions
Why i get this message when trying to copy someone
please i need help i used to have multiple accounts in the past when i was starting. as i become more in to this world and start to develop my knowledge in this filed i found my self registered my self with fake in name and information's i want set up my real name family and any other information
  Profitable chart  (5)
hi to all, Allow me to speak on behalf of myself and probably many beginners in forex, it is a request, directed to those who developed and/or obtain a winning/profitable chart and welling to share , i know greed is a human nature thing, but still there is hope, lastly, for those who might recommend
I want to request a feature where i can select Open High Low Close also in Condition select field, As of now it only have Bid Ask Last Volume and Time but many strategies are also based on Candlestick Open High Low Close so I think this feature could be useful
Hello all, anyone experienced how many MT5 can run simultaneously using windows 10 or windows server with 32GB RAM
Fellows, regarding brokers that offer Metatrader, I would like to ask two questions that you guys might know: 1-The broker I use today is nice and ok. But it does not offer Iron contracts. Also, for soft commodities it only offers contracts with expiration. Do you guys know any broker that offers
Why my master and client not sane lot size and number order? Can you tell me howto setting
  Introducing  (9)
Hello Guys, I am Monir Hossain from Bangladesh and new user in this forum. This forum is very interesting. Thanks.
Hi everyone I subscribed to a demo signal, I've set it up in my MT4, but it's not copying the trades and I just keep receiving the same error message in the journal (please see attached picture). I'm quite experienced in setting up signals from MQL5, I've ticked all the boxes needed, I even
ciao a tutti, è il mio primo giorno di programmazione. quindi scusami se questa domanda sembra sciocca. ho bisogno di inserire due semplici medie mobili, una delle quali è in ritardo. come faccio a scrivere il codice per entrambi? devo quindi anche dare input e output di sistema sulla presenza di
The MetaTrader 5 platform update will be released on Friday, May the 22nd, 2020. The update only includes 64-bit platform components We have previously announced the upcoming end-of-support for 32-bit components. From the current update and onward, new versions will only be released for the 64-bit
  Virtual Hosting  (1)
Hi. kindly assist me with regards to how to run multiple MT4 terminal using the virtual hosting platform
  NT8 programmer  (4)
Hi I am new here, I need a NT8 programmer how do I search in MQL5 to find someone
  Entry lots value  (6)
Good morning, Has anyone noticed and entry lots value being something like .230000000004 in MT5 when you put it as .23 in the code? Is there a way to correct this
[Deleted]
I have the following code as below, the issue is when I run it it says array out of range, can someone help me, I am trying to learn MQL5. Thanks in advance string array_check() { string array1[ 1 , 4 ]; array1[ 1 , 1 ]= "AA" ; array1[ 1 , 2 ]= "BB" ; array1[ 1 , 3 ]= "CC" ; array1[ 1 , 4 ]= "DD" ;
Hello guys, I'm having a technical problem when trying to buy an expert advisor from the market, on MT5. As seen in the video, the program freezes when trying to choose a payment option. When trying to buy from the mql5 website instead of inside MT5, nothing happens after choosing to install/buy the