General - page 1141

Hi, I have written an EA and is running on 2 seperate charts GBP/USD and EURUSD, I assume that there will be 2 seperate instances of the EA running and that both do not share the same variables , global variables included. One instance running on GBPUSD does not affect the one on EURUSD. Any...
  deleting topics  (5)
Why do you delete my topics?
I posted my problem late last week without getting any response. How do I get help? I can't gt the MQL5 server to connect.
I'm pretty new to trading and was just wondering if there's a website or resource available where I can check to see if I've plotted my support and resistance levels correctly?
I am wondering if someone has any idea why the virtual server simetimes trades and sometime not. Here is what happend: 1. I set up my chart, applied the EA and allowed auto trading in the EA properties and the MT4. There was a smiley face on the chart so all worked. Then i migrated to the...
Hello. Unfortunately I'm not understanding much about the operation of the platform and how to configure it in order to gain something. Can someone please help me? Hello and thanks Ale
Japan is among the top seven countries by the number of MQL5.community site visitors. We want to make this large audience feel comfortable on our resource. To break the language barrier for our Japanese speaking users we are launching a special localized site version at https://www.mql5.com/ja...
AUDUSD: A follow-through lower on the back of two rejection candle formations on Monday has cleared the way for more weakness in the days ahead. On the upside, resistance lies at the 0.7150 level. A cut through here will turn attention to the 0.7200 level and then the 0.7250 level where a violation
Where & how do Volume indicators get information
Hi, can I subscribe to a signal from an account and trade manually in another account in mt4?
There is an ask for a thread in which we can discuss better solutions for questions like e.g. "Bollinger Bands looks fantastic in history but in live trading they suck - is there something similar that works better?" I think, every trader has a question like this from time to time, but no satifying...
Hi, Is it possible to assign an array to a local variable? I've tried the following but I get a "pointer cannot be used" error. class Foo { private: const double *high; public: void Foo(const double &a_high) { high = a_high; }; } ;
EURGBP- With the cross closing lower the past week and following through lower during Monday trading session , further downside pressure in the days ahead. On the upside, resistance lies at the 0.7300 level where a violation if seen will turn risk towards the 0.7350 level. On further upside, the
  Basket Trading System  (28   1 2 3)
Hello everyone This is my first thread here and i would like to share my trading system with others may be we can improve it to make more money , it is working and making a profit let start : it is simple Account Size 10,000 Trading pairs and volume will name this basket A After opened make full...
EURJPY: With the cross selling off on Friday to close the week lower, we envisage a follow-through lower in the days ahead. Support comes in at the 135.00 level where a break will aim at the 134.50 level. A turn below here will target the 134.00 level with a breach turning focus to the 133.00 level....
1) I only have "sell computing resources" option but not "Allow public use of agents" option when I open the Agents Manager. Has something been changed or I have incorrectly installed the agent app? How can I sell the agents capacities? Open MetaTrader 5 Strategy Agents Manager and type your...
I'm trying to subscribe to two different signals from two different brokers...i have one signal all ready subscribe but when i try to copy signal the other signal it links me to the ohter mt4 account...i have tried to subscibe from within the mt4 terminal but it only shows a limited number of...
GOLD: The commodity triggered a recovery the past week to close higher suggesting further upside. However, we may see a move lower while the 1147.87 level continues to hold as resistance. On the downside, support comes in at the 1127.00 level where a break will aim at the 1115.00 level. A cut...
[Deleted]
  Deposit acceleration  (407   1 2 3 4 5 ... 40 41)
I don't have a project yet, just an idea, I'm just filling in the topic, I'm planning to do it next year, if not in the autumn of this year.... Understanding about the phone's patent... :-) Who's bored - join us, let's do it
I do not turn my eyes off the charts! More than 10 times a day Three to ten times a day Once or twice a day Few times a week Once a month
EURUSD: Having EUR closed lower on price failure at 1.1459 level to print a rejection candle the past week, further weakness is envisaged in the new week. As long as the mentioned overhead resistance holds as resistance, our bias continues to point lower. Support lies at the 1.1200 level where a...
GBPJPY Pauses Recovery, Vulnerable To The Downside GBPJPY: The cross closed almost flat the past week (see weekly chart) after failing to follow through higher on the back of its previous week gains.Additionally, it printed a rejection candle on Thursday and followed through lower on Friday. This
Hi Folks, I am a new bee here in regards to everything forex and planning to buy a MT4 forex indicator online. For this purpose the seller wants me to disclose my broker name/ mt4 account number/ name, to register the software I am buying. Do you think I should disclose this info. What am I...
USDCHF: With USDCHF reversing almost all of its past week losses to close marginally lower on Friday, risk of further move higher is likely. On the upside, resistance lies at the 0.9762 level with a breach targeting the 0.9800 level. A breather may occur here and turn the pair lower. But if taken...
Can anyone provide me with a vps hosting company that is mt4-5 friendly.
Daily price is on bullish market condition for secondary ranging between 1.1713 key resistance level and 1.0847 support level. The price is located above Ichimoku cloud by crossing 1.1294 resistance level from below to above for the bullish trend to be continuing. Chinkou Span line is above the...
I been charged by a signal provider IC markets PA real two times without him placing trades on the same account i link to his account. The first time was $20 usd and he trades for one day out of the monthly subscription fee of $20 usd after which the account automatically disconnected from his
Hi all. kindly can anyone help me to have the following indicator with the exact setting: I need ( sample moving average) indicator with two colors (redand green). if candle "CLOSED"above moving average (MOVING AVERAGE WILL BE GREEN COLOR And if candle "CLOSED"below moving average (MOVING AVERAGE...
Hi guys, i need help on finding the right broker to run my expert on please. I need a broker with low spread on major currencies below 1pip, leverage of atleast 500:1, and a minimum stop loss of between 2 and 4 pips on a trade . If anyone can point me in the right direction please?