General - page 1123

Order execution  (1)
Hello, I am new with Metatrader and i would like to develop a break out strategy on the doncian channel. I have tried to do this with Ninja Trader 7 but the execution of the order happens on the open of the next bar , after the channel has broken , but that is far to late because i want to get in...
My robot no longer runs under the strategy tester after the MT4 software auto-updated to the latest release (910). After many-many-many hours of frustration it appears the CopyHigh, CopyLow and maybe all other CopyX functions are no longer working under the tester and always just copy the last 'x'...
Hi All, I have an indicator that does not have any alerts either visual or audible.' Can anyone help point me in the right direction on doing this. I attach the file for suggestions. Thanks in advance
  Email Alert  (1)
I am looking for something (Robot?) which can send me an email if the difference between TP and current price exceeds say 100 pips. Can anyone offer assistance?
Super trading system that brings a profit of 700-900 points net profit every week! Very accurate signals to the input! The indicator shows not only the image signals on the chart, but also at each signal on the chart opens a video analysis of the current situation on the market of the leading
NZDUSD: With the pair reversing its Monday losses to close higher on Tuesday, NZDUSD targets further bullishness. This view is in line with its loss of downside momentum on the weekly chart the past week. Support lies at the 0.6500 level where a break will aim at the 0.6450 level. Further down, the
Can someone give me the proper ratios and fib levels for the Gartley, Bat and Cypher patters? The same ones Jason Stapleton and Akil Stokes use. I am finding so many conflicting information around on the internet.
Hello community :) i was wondering is there is a method or a setting in this mql5 site to hide my completed job when someone visit my profile. This is for privacy reason. Thanks!
Yes No Other (add comments about what needs to be different)
USDCAD: The pair declined on Tuesday after triggering a corrective pullback and leaving USDCAD outlook lower towards 1.3446/35 zone risk. On the downside, support lies at the 1.3250 level followed by the 1.3200 level. Further down, support stands at the 1.3150 level and then the 1.3100 level. Its...
Hello there, I manage to gain manually 265.000 pips in three months time, 92% winning orders over 3200 transactions and honestly two days ago I gain 500%, it was hard job and even more hard for me is to write a mq4 script...I need to give me directions to run one of your successful script in order...
Hi All, Tried searching for this subject but you could word it in so many ways, Where do you go for your financial news, week ahead, economic calendar announcements, forecasts? Thanks
Based on the Stochastic This is a completely free trading system. When Stochastic is above its moving average, it signals an uptrend, in this case we open only long positions, sell signals should be ignored. When it is below its moving average, it signals a down trend, in this case we open short...
I use Wine to run MT4 on my Macbook. When I try to download an indicator whit the new Download button found on mql5.com, the website asks if I already have MT4. I click yes and nothing happen. I think it is supposed to open mt4 and download the indicator. But, because of the emulator, MT4 is not...
  EUR USD  (11   1 2)
Every one knows EURUSD goes down and have a weak support so it will decline down from 1.0 please share your ideas about this single currency.
I am writing my MBA dissertation on the impact of HFT and Dark Pools on Financial Markets and would really appreciate any journals, articles, papers etc. on the topic you could let me have. Thank you very much Will
  Lagless Moving average  (15   1 2)
Hello, Does anyone know about the PLA Dynamical indicator ? What about the "anti-reverse" option ? is it another scam ? Can this "option" be added to a Jurik Moving Average for example
USDJPY: Having taken back all of its intra day gains to close flat on Monday and triggering a corrective weakness on Tuesday, USDJPY remains weak and vulnerable on pullback in the days ahead. On the downside, support comes in at the 122.00 level where a break if seen will aim at the 121.50 level. A...
DFID.org is an independent information resource dedicated to finance and technology. Today it is a commercial project partially focused on charity and social welfare. Part of the fees that we charge for advertising spaces we give to those in need for their social needs. All this happens on a...
I am trying to automate a relationship on MT4. If MACD becomes greater than 0.00000, and MovingAverage A crosses (becomes greater) than Moving Average C, and then then buy at0.1. If Moving Average A crosses (becomes smaller) MovingAverage B, and MACD becomes smaller than 0.000300, then take profit...
EURUSD: Having rejected lower prices to close flat on Monday, EURUSD corrective recovery risk is now expected. This is coming on the back of the pair’s past week losses. We expect a recovery higher to build up in the days ahead. On the downside, support lies at the 1.0600 level where a violation...
Is it possible to set the Y-axis to reflect logarithmic or scaled? this is especially useful for consolidation, reversal or consolidation rectangle patterns. Thanks
Hi all,   I want to use trailing stop on mobile MT4 platform, how ever there no such functionality available. Please suggest some indicator or EA with which I can apply trailing stop on  mobile MT4 platform.      Thanks. 
[Deleted]
i want to creat try vertion for my ea how to creat try version for my ea ??
UP DOWN NEUTRAL DON'T KNOW
does any one know about renko chart. how this works and details about this, i search on google, and maximum results come from forexfactory, but i want the basic concept of this chart. TIA
 Canot fund the tool for moment
Why there is no trading signal? I follow the article produced by ea:https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/171 chart euruse 1m. Code used downloaded. why ?