General - page 272

Withdraw funds  (3)
If I Top up on MQL5 using Paypal or WebMoney, can I withdraw it using Bank Account? Is there any rules
  Renko EA  (1)
Hello, everyone, can anyone provide a code for Renko EA that buys on First new blue brick and adds new position to each new blue brick that form. Closes all Buy positions on formation of Red Brick. Buys on First Sell Brick and adds a position on each new sell brick. Closes all sell position on
Hi, I purchased a VPS but it has been stuck on the creation mode...with the hour glass icon. How can I fix this? I already tried transferring to a different server and still no luck. It has been 30 minutes already. How can I contact support? Thank you, Angela
Hi all! How are you all doing? I hope great. I am one person that, even the Mql types working nicely, I wish to create mine like the MQLTicks or MQLRates, but if I try to attach the variables inside the structure (one reason is the approach about shaping accordingly the bits into great numbers in an
[Deleted]
Is it possible to return an int from a datetime function? datetime foo( int size) { size = 2 ; return size; }
Hi i want my global data in too many chart as once. For example if i have variable name "test" in my custom indicator and in chart one test data equals "5" i want get this data from my indicator or EA from another chart, change and use them. I find this two link for mql4 and 5
The problem: Programatically exit trades, downsize, or just not trade that [morning|day|evening] before major news events, e.g. interest rate announcements and such. General question - is anyone familiar with / aware of a free or cheap financial news service where the schedule of news releases is
  Service Desk Stalling  (13   1 2)
So I have opened a ticket 2 days ago complaining about an EA that did not work the same as it when was tested and service desk is stalling to reply. It feels like they are waiting for the days of the payment to be unlocked for the seller to finish. This has nothing to do with loss of money in the
[Deleted]
I would like to remove the Border/Box from this OBJ_ARROW_RIGHT_PRICE All help appreciated 😊 if (ShowLabels!= 0 ) { ENUM_OBJECT typeOBJ= OBJ_ARROW_RIGHT_PRICE ;
[Deleted]
I am working on a indicator which scans bars from left to right, When it comes at the last bar 0, what logic should I add so it recognizes it is last bar and break; When i compare it like this Mqlrates[]; ArraySetAsSeries (rates, true ); if (rates[ 0 ].time == scanner[ 0 ].time) break ; I notice
Hi, is there a difference between the mt5 program downloaded from metatrader page or the one downloaded from the broker page? Does the broker get more info if you use theirs or something? Will it work ok if i dont use the broker specific one? Thanks
Hello Group, Does anyone know of a weekly High/Low indicator that shows 2 horizontal lines - one for the High, and the other for the low of the week - that also displays the Pip range and is dynamic as the weekly range expands? Similar to the Daily Session indicator except in this case the session
Hi, I was wondering what if I have several EAs on one account ( I was thinking to use IC markets), how do I know which trade belongs to which EA? Is it possible to have subaccount? I am asking this because of yearly tax reports. When it comes to tax reports, I thought to just export trading activity
Hello can i refund my money after a week unsubscribe signal
Hello, Somethings seems buggy with an OBJ_RECTANGLE_LABEL. I have the same problem whether the object is drawn manually in the trade station or created programmatically in an indicator. A background object from another indicator is causing the color of the rectangle to vary when it is overlaid on
[Deleted]
yesterday mql5 closed my access, then opened it.. and now closed it again... I really don't understand the mql5 service
Is there anyone know how to change login? Thanks
Hello. Could someone help me solve the problem I have when creating objects in long-term temporalities? It turns out that when I create objects (Fibonacci, rectangles, lines, etc.) in timeframes of for example monthly, weekly and daily... I can no longer see these objects when I go down to
Hello, i have an issue with the trailling stop of MT4. I have a breakout strategy and I use a trailling stop of 1R, that allow me reduce the losses and take advantage of the rallies. but when my order is triggered, the first pips (Maybe first R) the trailling stop doesnt move and if go forward 0.5R
Hi In any Signal's Risks tab in MQL5.com, there is a Deposit Load and Drawdown curves. The figure is about Drawdown over time. The X-axis is time. It may be an hour or a day. My question is what is the value of drawdown? Is it high/low/open/close of drawdown over a period of time
Hello! I am working on an EA (my first one) and I am stuck. I am wanting to enter long or short if price is within a certain level of pips from predefined levels (highs and lows). Not sure though how to go about the distance in pips part of the code? I thought defining this distance first and then
Hi, I would like to control the optimizer/strategy tester so it does not generate insane/crazy stop loss to take profit variations for when i select these for optimization (eg. stop loss of 100 and a take profit of 500). This is the code below that I have now in OnInit - any ideas? The optimization
hello, i've been facing issues on how to read file and convert it into usable data for calculation. i've read and convert the file into integer but when i'm trying to place it in a array and try to do alert function it does not show anything. the code below is working properly as intended but i
  VPS  (1)
Regarding VPS I understand the rules that if I canceled then I won't get refunded. What if after a few days it really didn't work for me and I just want to cancel is a refund still not possible
Hi, I will be thankful if any body clarify me about compiling through #property strict, how and what changes i need to made to fix this issue
I have EA which prints out Interest Rate Decision of various countries, I have a for loop which loops through 28 pairs and when the news is true it prints out. For example today there is "ECB Interest Rate Decision" so I expect only pairs with "EUR" to return true but all others are returning true
I want to say current value minus previous value is equal to or more/less than a certain value. How do I do it
In this add right above me as I am posting it says trade currencies, stock and futures. Where are the stock and futures portions. Looking for a platform where I can do it all
Hi, if I create an object text label, how can I get the size (length) of that text in pixels. It similars like TextGetSize function. I have try with OBJPROP_XDISTANCE but it didn't work. Appreciate if you can explain clearly. Thanks. 
In my EA I'd like to plot on current chart. For example I'd like to draw ask/bid price in `onTick()` function. How should I start to achieve it