General - page 102

I purchase my 3 months VPS service directly on the MQL5.com site not in a Metatrader Terminal. I am now trying to setup the VPS in my Metatrader account configured in the VPS service purchased. However, when I try to connect to the VPS from the Metatrader terminal, it is asking me to pay for the
  Yellow account  (2)
Hi all, I added a new account in my MT5 desktop app. I can trade with this new account, but I noticed that the little man is yellow, why? the other accounts are green Thank you in advance
  VPS Not working  (2)
Hi there, I successfully ran my EA in a VPS but after making changes to it, it does not work on the VPS anymore. If I run it locally it works 100%, I checked the logs/journal etc. and everything syncs 100%. When I stop and start the VPS again it executes one trade but not any followup trades. Please
  Login Issues  (1)
Can anyone help with the Login issues I've been having with connecting eightcap to MQL5 in order for me to rent a VPS ? This has been an "authorization error" and "failed to get list of user products [405]" error in my journal and the service desk had not helped me resolve the issue
Hi there ! Is there a way on Metatrader to import multiple symbol (more than 100) automatically thanks to a script for example ? (I have the tick data in CSV at the moment). Thanks for your help. Corentin
Does anyone know if there is a way in MT5 to have popup reminders to alert traders when a commodity contract is about to expire? Any help is appreciated
i am having problem with seller verification. I am from India. I want to sell me coding services on mql site because i heasrd, its the best. Please help me why my seller verification has been rejected? Please see screenshot It says my region is not supported. But i have a friend who is working as
Hello guys, I hope you are well, I'm having a huge dilemma in regards manual trading... I have been using my EA's for quite some time.. I successful with them however I do not feel that I'm pushing hard enough and decided 2 years ago to embarc in this adventure of learning how to successfully manual
Hello i have EA,When i test the EA in my broker ,duration about four years,It take about one hours,But when i test same EA and same settings and same inputs in another broker,The EA take about eight minutes,What is the solution please,Don't tell me test it in another broker because the results are
The datafolder of MT5 is defaulted in C disk and it becomes larger, I find it is not available to changed in the "Option - Storage " Pannel. Is there anyway to move it to D disk
How can i get verification code through telegram
  Signal drawdown  (3)
When or how will my drawdown from my signal start going down? I had a burned account way back 2021 due to my EA burning my account. This is year, I comeback and my EA is doing better now, already earned more than my initial investment. but my drawdown is still at 100%, on MT5 it just 40% or less
Hey guys, Do you know why when backtesting only one core is being used
Every time I want to purchase a signal and payment by bank card, the bank always denied the purchase. But the bank allows purchases in other sites, except in mql5 signals. What could be the possible reason? Thanks for the help
I am in the USA and no brokers have MT5 available that is why I want to do this. I plan on getting funded with multiple firms will I have to copy from 4 to 5 and then again if I am funded by more then one company
Hello, I did phone verification several times but I never got the code into my mobile phone (either for telegram bot). What's wrong? Any solutions? Please help
2015.04.09 07:23:16.891 MQL4 Market: failed create temp file for downloading product 'RFX Breakout Trader' [267] Please help
Hi, does anyone use ea on the same pc using two terminals and if, please give me instructions how to, install two meta trader 5 terminals on the same pc
we know MQL5 Cloud Network Offer us CPU power for distributed computing and get a stable income. is there any certain restrictions and considerations when using the MQL5 Cloud Network to become a provider on multiple computers using the same MQL5 account
Good morning forum, I'm having a bit of a fuzzy-Monday brain today; hoping somebody can help me with this calculation please. My account is GBP, I'm trading GBP/USD (0.01 lot size) and my leverage is 100:1. If I have a 100,000 GBP account and want to risk 5% per trade, that means my stop loss will
  Trading Journal  (5)
What is the best way to journal in trading ? [Edited by moderator]
Many automated traders run their Expert Advisors and trading signal subscription on a regular personal computer. While successful trading can also be possible on home PCs, relying on such solutions comes with several drawbacks which may hinder the achievement of better results. To mitigate risks and
I like to transfer on EA and a Signal from one Broker to a new Broker. Can this be done
Dear Fellas, I have two questions, please help 1. I have a few demo accounts using MT4 platforms, I have experienced with copying signals of signal providers on MT5 community but I have found out that a few signal providers, although my account has synced with them (reflected by comments
Can someone provide links or inform how we can take account statements data and convert it graphical to help better understand trading history
  Installation is failed  (20   1 2)
I cant download nothing now? Everything says installation failed what is going on
  Can’t Open an account  (15   1 2)
Is anyone else having an issue of adding a new broker to the MT5 or MT4 terminal. No matter which Pc i use nothing is working to add a new account
  Help MT5 charts not updating  (13   1 2)
Ok so I am logged in with alpari mt5 demo, i can see the prices moving from the market watch window but none of my charts for 6 major pairs will show new bars after 11-16-2012. all the other pairs charts i open say "Waiting for Update" for a short moment then show me the bars for today on the
The new "Bulk Operations" feature is glitchy. Previously I could close all profit/loss for one currency pair among different opened currency pairs, but now the close all profit/loss feature closes every every pair regardless of the specific currency pair that you selected
When I execute the code in Meta Trader 5, it does not execute all the scripts, but only prints the message. (((Hello))) . Does anyone know the solution, please? # Copyright 2022, MetaQuotes Ltd. # https://www.mql5.com import MetaTrader5 as mt5 mt5.initialize() print("hello") if not