General - page 1942

would highly appreciate if someone could help me to move 3.83 real trader bases into 4 real trader as I have a two year history of one minute. Thanks a lot
CAN THIS BE DONE ? ind_buffer1[i]=(ind_buffer5[i])/2; AND GET ALL THE VALUES DIVIDED BY 2?
  bases  (4)
would highly appreciate if someone could help me to move 3.83 real trader bases into 4 real trader as I have a two year history of one minute. Thanks a lot hector
I would venture to say that grids are a system that takes advantage of randomness in the markets. They work without regard to the technicals or the fundamentals so two things would seem to be possible: 1) They work in the long run in which case markets would become pointless since they would...
I WANT TO DIVIDE DATA IN A BUFFER BUT IT DOESNT WORK for(i=0; i<limit; i++) ind_buffer1[i+1]=(ind_buffer2[i]*(1-ka)-ind_buffer3[i]*(1-kb))/(kb-ka); IS IT CORRECT?
  plataform new  (2)
I’m a trader de fx. I have demo account in your plataform, i development expert for posibles operations I have information that the plataform metatraders 3.84 would be download. I want know that I can use my programs in the new platform ?? In case that the change to the platform 4, I want know...
  MT3 expert programs in MT4  (12   1 2)
Is there any way to automatically convert MT3 (3.85 build 185) expert programs (Meta language II) to MT4? Is there any possibility or have I to do it manually?
It's taken me 2 days, but I finally figured out why my trailing stops are not working. Trailing stops are not working with stop orders. Trailing stops work with OP_BUY and OP_SELL, but they do NOT work with OP_SELLSTOP (and probably OP_BUYSTOP). // Adjust Trailing Stop on SELL order...
  Utility "Tracert.mqh"  (13   1 2)
Hi . Small and usefull utility for visual analys worked orders after completed back-testing. Manual: 1. Put this file Tracert.mqh in folder experts\include\ 2. Add in code of expert the line #include <Tracert.mqh> #property copyright &quot;Rosh, conversed only&quot;#property link...
Hi :) I have a question about code optimization in MQL4. I want check in my expert if MACD main line is over/below some levels - lets say levels of average H-L of bars. Should I create indicator and call it from the expert or put this code into the expert? What does work faster? I want create...
When I run a backtest on a simple EA I wrote I get the following error *many many* times: 2005.07.07 10:10:23 2005.01.06 22:26 StochaMAX: invalid price 1.31704998 for OrderSend function Its a small EA to try to prove a concept. The only two times I use the OrderSend() is in the following two...
Wait, I figured it out. Maybe this is what some others have already pointed out. If I set the Use Date to 6/1/2005 which is June 1st on the Settings tab...the Results show trades for JANUARY 6th...not JUNE 1st !!! Did anyone test this before you released it? Final release my rear end.
Unfortunately, some traders absolutely do not think about real trading. Using experts they expose hundreds orders, delete them, and execute completely wild trading operations. For example, users of the strategy based on grids (Grid). Naturally, on real accounts it at all will not pass. And...
  Strategy tester  (2)
Is it possible to use a 10 minute time frame for the strategy tester, since this is the basis of my strategy.
Hello, This is mostly direct to MetaQuotes' CEO. I'd like to make a request for MT4 Client API. Please make this API free and for all like you did with MetaTrader 3 Client API. The API is very important for developers and traders like me, as it is the backbone of many trading robots. If you unable
The "Use date" feature on the backtester isn't working. When I try to backtest only the previous week or month, it uses my entire dataset. - Vooch
Is there an existing script or could someone please write me one that does the following: At the press of one button (or optionally, upon log in), create CSV files for 5 minute, 30 minute and Daily data for EUR/USD, USD/CHF, GBP/USD, USD/CAD, AUD/USD, EUR/JPY and USD/JPY. Presently, if I want to...
MetaQuotes, The trendlines in MT4 cause yet further pain. I plot a master trendline and clone from this as a working set. The master I keep unmoved but visualised on a H4 chart with the working line used and moved on the H1 and then switched to a M5 chart for monitoring trade entry. I've logged...
  MQL4 Trendline  (2)
Is this possible to check if the price or L[i] is above or under the drawn trendline? Rafael
I have to make lots of pictures and insert them into Word but I don't need that feature when Metatrader opens every saved picture - has to be the way to turn it off. Thank you.
Hey, As I have learned a lesson about the drop of MT4 Client API from MetaQuotes recently, I feel we had better develop the API by ourself. Just in case broker drop the api support, there would be no impact on our trading robots. I have been trying to analyse the communication protocol by sniffing
FXFisherman Server is designed to efficiently handle clients from different brokers. In order to do so, it must use multiple feeds as rates input and then run dedicated collections of systems for each users group. This requires a more complex design of the bot as you can see the process below: Live
Here is the mail i have received : The new verion of our NEUIMEX TRADING TERMINAL is just released. It is a tremendous major release with many new features to make trader's life easier. You will get more comfort, easier to use functions and a huge number of embedded indicators. With the ability of...
Hello, Should you have any question, you can reply directly in this thread or in a new dedicated thread, or you may PM me for confidential message. What is FXFisherman anyway? Being developed and tested since 2004, FXFisherman is a computer software which is used to automate...
Can you expalin to me what are the MODEL function on the strategy tester.
I can't get the Strategy Tester to work reliably. I'll run through this and my Journal shows that not every order is being touched. For example, it'll loop through 0-91 of 243 orders. int cnt; TotalTrades = OrdersTotal(); for(cnt=0;cnt<TotalTrades;cnt++) { Print(cnt," of...
Hello all Well done Scorpian on a great site and with ZeroCode to help non progammers with no idea like my self. Was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction as to where to start to learn programming so i can become a better backtester/trader? Thanks in advance PIPD p.s what is api...
  Not Working  (6)
First of all, i really would like to thank you for this great and state of art software. It is really a piece that traders need. I downloaded ZeroCode and made my code. When i compiled it to experts folder for MT(III), there were more than 133 errors. I do not know what the problem is. I was trying...
In the dictionary it says int FileOpen( string filename, int mode, int delimiter=';') The question is - where is the cross point between int and ; as delimiter? the function return error either with ";" as delimiter or with 59 as ascii code or without 3rd parameter. Furthur more I tried to...