General - page 1938

I clicked the "Enable experts for running" button to turn it OFF so it would stop trading my system, and the program continued trading. Please fix this. Thanks, - Vooch
What would the code be???? I can't figure out this code to add to my EA can someone help me please RSI: buy when RSI is above 50 Stochastic: Osc Buy when Stoch is above 50 RSI: sell when RSI is below 50 Stochastic Osc; sell when Stochastic is below 50 Thank You Mike
I would like to know if i can make backtesting charts with my own banking price feeds and metatrader or one of the metaquotes software.
Hi, I've been using MT4 for couple of months and first of all i want to say that you're doing really good job developing the soft. There are couple of features that i would very welcome in next releases: 1) to be able to invert scale, 2) logarythmic scale, 3) more currency pairs.. or ability to...
This version is a bug: Custom Tool bar can not be saved.When restart MT 4 build 178 ,it retored system default setings. Hope to correcte it
Friends: If I understand correctly the following code snippet counts back in time to get price level of candles counting current candle first, then previous candle, then the candle 3 periods back, etc.: double CandleMax=0.0000; double CandleMin=10.0000; double CandleSpan=0.0000; int limit=14;
Hi all I am trying to get this EA to work with this Custom indicator. Here are the codes I want the EA to open a trade on the arrow once the arrow has indicated a trend...Thanks for all your help...... Thank You Mike //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|...
[Deleted]
For some reason I can't figure out how to input the buy and seel logics in ZeroCode I have the wma and sma figured out but here is what I want to add...... //*---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*\ // This MQL is automatically...
Does any body want to build expert advisor here? I could help...:-D I have development experinces on building automated trading system based on expert advisors, e-signal API and IB TWS api. contact me at: steve_zhang8@yahoo.com. Low price high quality guarantee
Hello, It would be fine, if it were possible to add a filter to the Account History. For example, only show real trades, not expired or cancelled. This should also happen, when building a report or publish it via ftp. I have many cancelled requests in my report, therefore it is very long, but this...
hello I trise to put my simple ruls at zerocode i hope its o.k. i dont know if i did it right i wish i could ask somwone i need to put a closing position and i dont know how: logic: is the price line croses 3 ema 10, 25. 50 then close posotuon can somwone help me please thanks
hi is possible programming daily Pro fit Limit ? z.b. if (daily Profit Limit > 19 USD ) return(0);
If I open a chart and put some indicators in own windows, like RSI, CCI etc. there. Is it then possible to change between to see the chart with and without the indicator windows. Like it is in Metastock and Amibroker, for example.
I'd like to know how I can arrange for only one trade per each currency. Thank You
Hello, I've tryed to create a simple xpert with help of zero code, but when i put it in expert folder, it doesn't load, and generates this error: 41;22;1;46;unexpected token - token ")" 41;22;1;59;semicolon expected - token ")" The expert is a simple EMA crossing system. Any help on this? Thanks,...
This Is my Simple Strategy Cold somwone Please help me build an expert With ZeroCode??? I dont know anithing un programing. If u like this strategy Enjoy I need 2 Indicators: 1. EMA 10, 25, 50 2. Parabulic Sar 60 m' chart open position: 1. if the 10 cross the 25 & the 50 from up to down then sell
Would you mind letting us know why this is ? Does this mean they won't be supported from server-side ? [a] There's probably quite a few v176 installations running which don't restart for some time. [b] v178 is still fresh and unproven as far as 'other' bugs go. I'm sure by explaining yourselves...
Can somebody explain me how to bring the historical trades? Even that the command OrderSelect(cnt, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_HISTORY) should work, how can get the list, because the command OrderTotal() only returns market and pending orders, and not historical orders
hi all , im new to this programing language can any one give me a simple program that get data from the graph and some indecator? becase i don't know how to get the input and i'll be glad if any one explaen to me what that start , init deinit function should do thanks
In addition to the previously mentioned problem with trendlines not propagating from one time period to another, fibonacci retracements are no longer propagating from one time period to another as well. Thanks.
I keep on getting error 138 in my OrderSend function. The error discription indicates that it's a "re-quote". What exactly does that mean? How can I resolve it? Here's my code: double stop_loss = 500; double lots = 1; OrderSend( Symbol(), OP_SELL, lots, Ask,3, Ask + stop_loss *...
Hi, I am using the Time[0] and trying to prevent code execution on the tick and only on a new bar if ( Time[0] == MyTime ) return(0); else { MyTime = Time[0]; Last_Bar = Last_Bar +1; } but when several ticks come very close together the Last_Bar gets incremented I have...
How can I prevent this error from occuring? "TradeDispatcher: all trade context is busy"
  MT3
I'd like to know how I can programme MT3 not to open more than one trade for each pair. Thank You
  Backtester FAQ ?  (5)
Hi, I'm really struggling with this Backtester, I'm afraid. I'm looking for perfect results - that's just silly given the lack of true tick data. I'd certainly hope for some consistancy throughout the results though. I'm testing a strategy that simply does this :- Places 2 x Buy Stops and 2 x...
I recently converted some of my MT3 experts to MT4 and allowed it to trade live on demo. I noticed that the execution symbols (entry/exit arrows) are not shown when the trades get executed. At times they are shown but instead of the designated color in OrderSend command, they come up as purple on...
Is it possible to change the color of an indicator based on a condition? for example: if (momentum1>0) { SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_LINE,STYLE_SOLID,1,Lime); } if (momentum1<0) { SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_LINE,STYLE_SOLID,1,Red);...
I am new to mt4 and not a programmer and need help to write a simple expert advisor chart 4 hr; use line chart buy : when 25ema crosses the price line that comes frome below , exit : when 6ema crosses the price line. sell : when 25ema crosses the price line that comes frome above , exit : when...
Since I have zero programming background, I’m looking for somebody who’s kind enough to write me a simple expert advisor. The expert is supposed to just set two pending orders (a buy stop and a sell stop) both at the same time and every day at the same time, and these pending orders shall expire...
[Deleted]
Hello all I have a question I don't understand how to do this in ZeroCode can somebody help me..... 1# I want the Parabolic Indicator to close a open trade on the last dot in the trend. I have the settings at step 0.0250 amd the max ar 0.2000 2# BUY the exchange rate when the 5 WMA crosses up past