General - page 1931

Can anyone translate the following into the English pease? Ichimoku Kinko Hyo Tenkan-sen Kiun-sen Senkou Span A / B Chinkou Span Up Kumo Down Kumo
Would it be possible and prudent to test EA on demo like account server which would be design specifically for this purpose. All analysis would be done on the server side and downloaded to Client Trading Station. The objective would be to create live environment test with all features as they...
It would be a big help to have the EA Input Parameters (that is, all the 'extern' variables) and thier values be saved on the Tester Reports. It would make it easier when looking over old reports.
Hello Is it possible to use iCustom in order to return a value or values of a custome indicator that calculates Pivot, R1,R2,R3,S1,S2 and S3? Please give an example.
Dear Friends: I need to test two parameters 8 or more bars before taking a trade which trade then must meet certain conditions First If Parameter1[range of bars] is True and Parameter2[another range of bars] Is True Then If Close[i] < iMA_Custom[i] OpenOrder() .... Is anyone familiar with an...
My mt3 editor "stops responding" when I try to compile a file.. I've uninstalled and re-installed.. no help I removed mt4 and reinstalled mt3.. no help.. I edited the registry file, uninstalled and re-installed.. no help... anyone else having this problem..??? thanks david
From our site you can download new version of MetaTrader 4, build 179. Whats new: 1. Updated a generation process of "Every-tick" mode; 2. At generation the restriction on a maximum amount of bars on the chart is removed. For generation all accessible amount of bars is used; 3. The...
hi all, I went looking for some info on programming the adviser in Mt4, as I can't make head or toe of it. Anyway, discovered this site, downloaded zero etc..etc.. I have managed to create exactly what I was attempting to, I suspected that I may be able to simply copy the code to Mt4 and change...
Is there some problem with displaying the copyright and associated link when an expert's properties are displayed. Just noticed this isn't working. Are there any caveats on proper syntax for both ? character length, malformed link, link is just text, that sort of thing? Cheers Martin
I am fairly new to MT4 environment. Is it possible to infect MT4 with some virus or malicious code if one would test a code without any code examination? What should one be careful about when testing someone else code?
I've got 30 charts open and each one has a tab. I would like to left-click on the "EURUSD,M30" tab and drag it 2 tabs to the right. - Vooch
I find that in metatrader adx (14) on eur/usd daily chart is currently at 38, but on other charting programms with same parametre (14) they are only around 25. do I miss sth again? Best regards/Manpo
Do they get activated if the platform is closed? Thanks. =)
Trade Dispatcher: all trade context is busy I get this error in my Journal. I do not know what this error means precisely. Obviously there is some sort of bottleneck, but what I am wondering is...Am I causing this error to occur by sending too many orders at once, Or is this an error that is
When I try to DDE link data (EURUSD and JPYUSD) from Metatrader 4 (build 177) to Amibroker, MT 4 freezes. How to solve this problem?
Is there any way of having the optimisation variables appear in the Optimisation report? The following is an extract from the report: Pass Profit Total trades Profit factor Expected Payoff Drawdown $ Drawdown % 11 15640.99 80 3.61 195.51 3025.01 0.59 10 11785.16 66 3.07 178.56 2061.17 0.41 22...
  Zooming  (4)
Is it possible to zoom out or in the charts &quot;stepless&quot;? When I push the zoom in or zoom out button I think the steps between zooming sizes are too big. Sorry for my poor english - hope it&amp;#180;s understandable what I mean.
Lenar. To speed up the setting of alerts on multiple pairs. Can you add an option so that when you right click anywhere on a chart an alert can be set from there? All it needs is: Right click Set price alert at X pips confirm The option to alert by email or sound needs to be enabled already...
  Friends......  (3)
http://1120.haow168.com/Soft/SoftShow.Asp?SoftID=1 It is Chinese popular foreign exchange software. Who may use MT API is this software provides the data? Or who may be teach me how to use API to compile this software?
Can any one explain meaning of &quot;A Required Resource was&quot; error message followed by total freeze?
  Backtesting bug  (1)
I posted a problem with backtesting - generating 'phantom' trades on MT 4. Several members of the forum kindly suggested work arounds. Thanks! Today, I back tested an EA on MT3 and had exactly the same problem. This seems to me to be a serious problem and I would like MetaQuotes to make a...
Last data feed update was 12:15:13 for me =| 15 minutes later, all data is stll frozen. The old MT seems to be working fine.
I have backtested an EA on version 178 called 'Firebird' which promptly turned 10'000$ into 655'000 $ in a mere 4 years. What a performance! Looking at the Strategy Tester Report, I see hundreds of phantom trades which certainly could not have been generated by the EA. The report is very big so I...
any here know how to get this one to work?? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| IndexDollar.mq4 | //| Copyright © 2005, Zmiuka Software Corp. | //|...
how to code Universal Cycle Index from http://www.traders.com/Documentation/FEEDbk_docs/Archive/052005/TradersTips/TradersTips.html
I found this article on your website. Is there any chance to change limits? Trading is permitted for the symbol under test only - you wrote. This is not good. I'd like to use not only other symbols but charts of other currency crosses. This is important for good strategies! Charts are magnificent...
This is Russell. You may have seen some of my posts on this forum before. I've been actively playing around with MT and especially MQL4 and have came across a strategy that examins the current price only; absolutely no technical indicators are involved. Basically, I just wrote a routine that...
Interesting question asked over at the Yahoo forums which I'd like MQ to answer please. - When a EA is running on my trading platform can the broker tell what it is that I am running? - Do they know what paticular script is being used? - Or do they only see the orders that are placed? - Can they see
What do the green bars on the report mean? Example: http://www.quantinetics.com/forex/greenbars.jpg Thanks, Vooch P.S. Miscellaneous stuff for people wanting to look at cool pictures: Red bar with 9.15 profit factor: http://www.quantinetics.com/forex/profitfactor.jpg Six months: http://www...
  open/close  (1)
Does any body knows why there is a several pips gap between closing of one candle and opening of the next one. For example FXCM data have open equal to close of prior candle. How do you use this discrepancy in a calculation? Is there any missing time between the candles?