General - page 1741

[Deleted]
  Stepma v1.2  (1)
Can some make an audio alert for this indicator when the arrows cross, i could not find this through the alerts thread for this specific indicator. The step stoch sig alert-2 doesn't give a sound from my platform. So i was wondering could someone please help me with this one.
Can you tell me if there are plans to accomodate variable spreads? I'm thinking of direct bank feeds where the spread varies constantly. Seems like that would require a major kernel change and is not something that can be handled by a simple API as some have tried. TJ
  E-gold question  (7)
Hello, I have few questions about egold. Hope someone can answer. 1. How is e-gold funded? How do I send money to my own egold account so that I can pay others. 2. Is it fairly safe (like paypal)? 3. What are the main differences between paypal and e-gold? Thanks in advance. fxd01
Hi, I was wondering if anyone out there knows the techniques or algorithms used to create indicative data? As you're probably aware, the data provided by MetaQuotes (via their download function) is indicative data, as opposed to real (or specific broker) data. For those who don't know, indicative...
Does anyone know of, or can anyone make me a Moving Average EA that does the following: I want it to sell if the 40 EMA and 60 SMA have just crossed below the 200 EMA and I want it to buy if the 40 EMA and 60 SMA have just crossed above the 200 EMA. Also, I want it to close and reverse the position...
Hi is there a way to chart inverted, say instead of GBPUSD, you want to see USDGBP. thanks
  GoldNStream.ex4  (3)
I don´t know if this is right place to ask, but I appreciate if somebody could tell me how GoldNStream.ex4 really works? Does it work automatically or must I set the buy or sell orders myself? I am sorry but I am bad in English.
To All, I have been using another trading platform for about a year and I can look at two or more charts on both of my monitors but I have been unable to look at two or more charts with MT4. My computer is set up to use multiple monitors and it works great with everything but MT4. I tried stretching
Is there any plan on Multi-Terminal can run EA? thanks Rex.
  How To?  (4)
hi all How i obtain the initial deposit in account for statistical questions? regards
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, Does anyone know if a picot high/low indicator is available for Metatrader - I am NOT talking about Pivot Points, but rather an indicator that plots high and low points as pivot high and pivot low does in TradeStation (see attached graphic) Green dots are pivot lows (bar to left has...
  Need EA for ADX crossing  (12   1 2)
Hello, I've found an indicator based on ADX crossing (on TF 1h) who draw red/blue point when next candle is closed (see picture) It's possible to make an EA with this ? I've try to code it, but i'm very new in mq4 coding... Thank !
Hi Guys, Any one of you who has this indicator, would appreciate to post the indicator. Thanks! Keithdip
We creaete a vb6 DLL called FFeSig, but when installed the following message appear: "Following client components were not downloaded succesffully: 1. FFeSig.dll: Failed to open file for writing." do you have any idea how to handle this error, or if there is something during the compile that...
This is a general question to all using MT4 for their trading. While its easy to get MT4 with real time forex data i cant find a server offering real and end of day data for stock indices either US or maybe world stock indices. Does someone know how to get these data working for MT4. There has been
Hello, Is there any way to make an EA to place some custom indicators on the chart to which it is attached? I am running a strategy and for observing its behaviour I would like to see in parallel some of the custom indicators. At the moment, every time I start the strategy, I attach these...
[Deleted]
Hello, I made archive for screens of news release. I think that this is usefull tool for each fundamental trader. There is data from 2006-06 to present day and data are monthly updated. On each screen you find info about actual result, forecast, last, revision and list of all news for selected day....
Hi, The MQL reference about the comment argument of the OrderSend() function says the following: Last part of the comment may be changed by server . Can somedy explain what does last part mean? Can the trade server add additional text to this comment? If yes, is there a separator between my comment...
there are so much custom indicator and EA. but why there is no one custom graphical object? e.g. for murrey math, shi channel,etc. anybody can give clue how to make ?
Hi the file below is not working as intended. I need it to sound the alarm when the trend line is broker and it keeps the alarm on "repeat" untill I turn it off manually. the work is not mine but been modified by me inorder to repeat untill manuall off action. please commnet...
Hi there, Has anyone being successful in making a Phi Spiral indicator for MT4? The spiral is well know for projecting the time and price of the market. Attached are some of the images of the spiral in action. Trong [img]http://img515.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spiralwave5uw5.png...
I would like to create a thread where anyone can post there demo/live forward statements/graphs without having to explain what they did to achieve it.
Can somebody create for me a script that I drag over a graph to activate a trailing stop to eliminate key strokes by the conventional way?? Your contribution would be highly appreciated! I tried and failed! Dave
Hi, As a novice can you explain how to get my free indicator (From your forum) onto my chart ? The Metatrader Prog has been downloaded free from ODL brokers but they cannot help. I have applied it to the editor and compiled it again. But it is not being sent to the 'Custom Indicator' list so it can...
Anyone have Wilder's volatility index indicator ? Or is anyone interested in coding it? I have attached a chart showing it on eurusd hourly. I can provide information on the formula. Thanks
In order to make charts larger, I alway drag those 4 toolbars into one row. But it often turns out to be 2 or 3 rows when I start MT4. Is there a way to keep the layout? Thanks.
A friendly request to the programmers. I need a macd indicator but it must display on price and have the ability to change colour or line type when moving above or below "0" value. The histogram is not important but could be put at the bottom of the chart as the built in momentum indicator and would
hi, i'm wondering if there's a simple stoch EA on this forum i did made a search and i cant find any that is working what i need is just a simple normal stoch indicator EA unfortunately i don't know programming thanks alot
  Breakeven Ea  (3)
I am looking for a breakeven EA that was posted a while back but can no longer find it. Anyone have it?
Is there any way to make an expert advisor that places trades for more than one currency and then test it in the strategy tester? I guess I am just wondering how it works since you can only attach an EA to a SINGLE chart and when you actually run strategy tester in Visual Mode it onlys shows the...