General - page 1734

Hi, Is there a method/code to color the newly forming bar until completed? i.e. color it in pink until its fully formed/completed before using including it in my analysis. Any help/insight would be appreciated. DD
Now GBP/USD trade on 2.0380. Today we will test 2.04 - it is very strong psychical barrier. Breaking this level will opening us new high. Poissible the pair will reach 2.06 in the end of month.
[Deleted]
  EA Question for smarties  (19   1 2)
Is it possible to make an EA, that at a set time will run the mt4 optimizer and then update its parameters with a new set of optimized parameters?
Hello guys, If you do not mind, I am going to start a thread and put all favorable swing trades which I trade on many currency pairs. I am a Swing trader, so do not get bored! I will use a net value to calculate the net of my positions, profit & loss in pips for all trades. this way I can...
Hi All, Can anyone tell me why the "MA Cross Indicators" I've downloaded off this site then installed on my MT4 platform will not sound audible alarms. They seem to display the moving averages fine but with no audible signals. Must I attach a particular wave file in my indicator folder, and if so
I had a EA made for the midline method I have been testing, and paid for it. But the guy that made it gave up I guess. I works right, just didnt finish it. Needs trialing stop and magic number. would also like to at martingale type MM abailbility to it. Anyone interested PM me please.
  Managed Accounts Trade Journal  (26   1 2 3)
Hi Fellow Traders I am a forex trader and also manage client accounts privately, from 10K on up. In the days of hightech eas, get rich quick hyips, maybe it ought not be forgotten that there is always the possibility to trade forex the good old fashioned way. I will post my results here at the end...
  horizontal line  (1)
Hi, this should be an easy question for most of you but i just couldn't figure it out. I draw a horizontal line let say its name is "Horizontal Line 1234". I want to use EA to detect when the price cross that line. So i put something like if (Ask >= ObjectGetValueByShift("Horizontal Line 1234"...
When using genetic optimization in the latest build of MT4 I need to filter the results in Excel afterwards because the exact same result for a particular set of parameters will appear multiple times (possible 100X) in my set of results for an optimization pass. Is this a bug, or is it something to
  Kuskus  (8)
hello... I am new in this forum...actually i have a lot of question about forex...anyone can help me? I would like to know more about KUSKUS system...how it works?
  Date Conversions  (2)
i've been away from metrader 4 for a while, so my coding is a little rusty, while creating an indicator, reason has arisen to convert a distance between two datetime variable into a number of bars, i think i may have it, but i'm not so sure about subtraction of datetimes, will these expressions do...
Hi, Does anyone know of any indicator that provides statistics about any given currency pair on things like: average daily rangemost active hourlargest range day (over the past X days)smallest range day... and things like thatMuch appreciated!
Hey guys, I dont post here much but have been reading for quite a while I started trading a system a while back, that I am wondering if anyone has seen an EA that could be modified to do what I need. I have been looking but cannot find anything. Setup: I put a 60 sma on a one minute chart and then
Would it be possible to add another column to Statement, DetailedStatement and StrategyTesterReport that shows the amount of order open time? It woulld be useful to quick scan a report to see how long orders were open. Thanking you in advance, Wackena
I did a quick search but could not find what I was looking for. Has anyone made and alert or even an EA that would give a signal if the price has moved a certain amount of pips in a given period of time. For example, if the price increases 10 pips in 10 minutes. Thanks
scorpion, Attached are my indicators (in template format,sorry) . Could you please programme them to give out a sound alert when ALL 7 LINES (GREEN AND YELLOW) cross each other perfectly ( circled in pic ) Thanks.
Hello, I'd like to know from your trading experience what tools do you use to stay out of consolidating/ranging perriods? any good indicators?? Thank you.
Using an old indicator Bands, I would like it if the currency touches the upper band to change the upper band from Cyan to Red, and when the currency no longer touches the upper band, it turns back to Cyan. Also, if the currency touches the bottom band it changes the bottom band from Cyan to Lime...
[Deleted]
Hi, I have a system in Excel which I would like to convert to MT4 can anyone please tell me if these functions exist in MetaTrader 4 and what there names are (I have given the excel name and function below): 1) STDEV - Standard Deviation 2) COVAR- Covariant 3) CORREL - Correlation Help would be much...
how do i make one trade per bar, based on the close price. my backtest makes thousands of traders per bar (see chart)
Hi All, Is it possible to create an indicator that shows the state of FX Sniper's Ergodic CCI over several TF's? Colours for long(green) or short(red) over 1M-Monthly. Like the MTF HAS Bar or Signal Bars v.5 Regards.
Hello, After I programatically create a symbol, how do I 1. programatically SET the description 2. programatically GET the description -charliev
[Deleted]
If someone can upload the May 2006 edition of Options Trader Magazine I will upload every other edition in the collection (April 2005 - March 2007 when it merged into Futures & Options Magazine).
Hi all Experts out there, I need EA for this mid term system,which uses H1 chart. Any help would be highly appreciated. Use 1H chart 50 sma(red) 21 ema (green) RSI 21 Long trade Rules; Entry: after the double bottom when the trend reverses and price moves >= 30 pips above 50 ma, 50 ma is slanted...
hi all any one know how to obfuscate the code before compiling it in ex4?
  Dolly indicator  (3)
hi everybody i looking dolly indicator..i hope somebody can attach here.. tq
[Deleted]
I am looking for a stoc indicator that will show on the price window I have added to several indicators #property indicator_chart_window and I am still not getting them to show
  E A makes 2500 % per annum  (20   1 2)
Hi folks I was amazed at the results of this E A ,It turned 10,000 into $250,000 IN 4 MONTHS .In a year $1m It works well on longer time frames like 1 hour but fails in 1 m timeframes Any opinions? Is this Shinigami's EA? El cID
void watermark(){ ObjectCreate("fxfisherman", OBJ_LABEL, 0, 0, 0); ObjectSetText("fxfisherman", "fxfisherman.com", 11, "Lucida Handwriting", RoyalBlue); ObjectSet("fxfisherman", OBJPROP_CORNER, 2); ObjectSet("fxfisherman", OBJPROP_XDISTANCE, 5); ObjectSet("fxfisherman", OBJPROP_YDISTANCE, 10);...