General - page 1744

Is there any way to make an expert advisor that places trades for more than one currency and then test it in the strategy tester? I guess I am just wondering how it works since you can only attach an EA to a SINGLE chart and when you actually run strategy tester in Visual Mode it onlys shows the...
Can someone make me an indicator that shows prices between two different brokers? Say i want to watch the quotes between Velocity and FXDD. I'd imagine that this needs to be an EA so it would update quickly enough, but I"m not sure. $50 to whoever can do this successfully for me. Payment by Paypal...
Dear together, i have new currency pairs in Metatrader 4 in the HISTORY CENTER but i can`t get an view in the chart menu ... When i open TOOLS and then HISTORY CENTER i have more CURRENY PAIRS as when i open FILE and then NEW CHART !!! I don`t understand why - or let me better explain - I don`t...
Hi, I am wondering if we have a list of brokers currently associated with MT4? Regards
Hi, Can Mt4 can be controlled via cmd (windows shell - command line) ? For example, to send "buy" order to MT by the command line ? Why to do so ? Well, suppose I want to control MT4 on my computer when I'm not there. I want to send an email to my outlook, with the subject: "BUY 1 GBPUSD". Now I'll
Hi Guys, Do we have a command reference for the Mt4 Platform? I am interested in learning this language and looking for some pointers to start with. Thanks in advance.
I can't figure out why my start method isn't ever being called. Here is the code: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Test.mq4 |//| Copyright © 2007, Red Mountain Technologies |//|...
Hy Everyone I found trading system in other forum I'm very interesting to make EA from this trading system. I think this will be profitable to everyone, can somebody make EA from this Trading system?? I have made too many systems myself, most of them don't depend on indicators, I'll explain one of...
Hi All, how can I the change default chart properties such as background, grid, foreground, bar up etc, so I can reuse it again for other pairs or every time I reinstall the MT? I tried to use template, but it seems it only worked for the pair that I saved as template, and it only apply for specific...
I have an IBFX live mini account and I've tried to download and import Alpari's data but it seems to go in to the history center wrong. The reason I know something is wrong is because I can backtest the same EA on an FXDD STD demo account and on the IBFX live mini account and get completely...
OK, ive been reading theese threads for quite some time now and have created 2 ideas of my own for EA's. After see'ing how helpfull the members of this forum can be ican only hope the same helpfullness will come on to me! OK, here we go..............am not able to program them myself, Firstly in...
will updated here any signals as many as i can.. There are no valid Elliott Wave trades available at this time. Stay out of the market. Extensive Elliott Commentary for GBPJPY240 (Daily) on 12-Jun-2007 with one incomplete pattern: Wave (B) of the Intermediate degree Flat with a rating of 103.4 is...
Guys i wish that some body could help me here , suddenly from a week or so i'm not geting any mails from this thread though i should be geting it instantly when there is a reply on the threads that i subscribed in..any body facing this problem, i also ent a mail to the admins but no answer till now
Hi all. Hope you are all having trading success. I would so appeciate it if someone could please make me this indicator. I want to be able to draw the 3 horizontal lines on my charts. A middle line which can be positioned either on the open/close/high or low of any candle of my choosing, and have...
hi all... How I can determine in my code if the password used in login is readonly (Investor)? i need send alert message for this situation... thanks
[Deleted]
  Lowest spreads...  (18   1 2)
Hi guys and gals, I would like to know which broker are offering the lowest spreads specially on the GBP pairs. When you add a reply, please give the name of the Broker and the spreads if possible. With best regards..
after reading and reading and reading i was extremely bored from threads that starts with ideas and end with failure where i dont know why people specially in forex aim to build a trading system and its not a Holy Grail but its more like a sweeping machine. so i will share some of the nice ideas i
Howdy y'all; I just want to show everyone that it's possible to build a good scalping EA by using multiple indicators. I've spent about 2 weeks developing this EA, it works on EUR/USD at the M1 timeframe. It's sole purpose is to scalp 2pips off every trade. It's lot size is derived from the...
Hello, how I can get indicator values from other time periods gotten during the strategy testers runs, with the Livechart that goes simply by just adjusts another period parameter, but with the strategy tester run does not function it. I hope someone know the problem and can help.
hi, i've attached an elliot wave indicator but i it gives a stupid alert can some programmer over here remove that alert saying only IBFX user can use it...i dont like IBFX thanks alot
Hi all, I have an multi time frame strategy . I test it manually! ( back test from 2000 and live test for one year.) I have 2 indicator in this strategy , I want to write an expert for it , but I don't know mql program ! If every body can help for write this expert , please email me:...
The "close at stop" calculation seems wrong : Order 291 is a buy 3.2 lots opened at 1.3320. The Bid at stop is 1.3372. How can the profit be -208 ? Is there anything I don't understand ? 1043 2007.03.23 21:33 modify 291 3.20 1.3320 0.0000 0.0000 0.00 19505.171044 2007.06.08 22:59 close at...
I have been hearing about a recent new EA somebody created called Super RSI. It apparently is doing very very well. Can somebody point me in the right direction to find this? Is it for sale somewhere at a website? Does anyone here have it or perhaps might be using it? Thanks so much.
  iAsk or iBid?  (1)
I am writing an EA that will suggest buy orders on different symbols. I see that you can get information about a symbol that is not the current chart using the iHigh, iLow, iOpen, and iClose methods. Is there a way to retrieve the Ask and Bid values for a specific symbol that is not the current...
Is there a way to set the leverage on my strategy tester account?
[Deleted]
See my Statement from the week that just passed or 4th to 8th June 2007. I took advantage of the g/j support break.
Hi, I would like to increase the number of bars in the History Data for an 'offline chart' as there are only 53 bars displayed. Also, when I try to lay a moving average on the chart it does not appear at all. Would apprecaiate any advice. Thanks David
Hi all, I want to share with you my trading system that has been working for me for 1 year now. It is called macrotrading. I am not really good with programming, so I am seeking your help in this forum to develop some visual aides that i use in trading. Please see my charts I want a programming that...