General - page 1408

Why don't comments show up in backtest?? It would be nice to see values as the backtest runs! Dave
i have a programs that utilizes the hst files for data in the history folder. everytime i need to open a new chart or change time frames i have to exit from MT4 and restart to update the hst files so there are no holes in the data. is there an expert or a indicator that can do this withou the reboot...
Browsed around this forum for topics related to binary trading platforms, couldn't find much..so let's say I am not so positive on success of this thread, but here goes ..Binary trading platforms : registered at few, but haven not deposited, still trying to figure out what is going on there..any...
While after these years, the mql4/mql5 conditional checking seems still run in an inefficient way, raise a discussion is needed. Nowadays condition checking in most modern programming language would be: "And" if (cond_1 && cond_2 && cond_3) { run(); } Either of the cond_1, cond_2 or cond_3, it
EURUSD Details: Today it opened at 1.30488. High and Low Details: -High for today is: High-1.30514 -Low for Today is: Low-1.30246 MACD Details: MACD Value is: -0.003256 Signal Line of MACD value is: -0.003150 Expectations: We get three Arrows in Sell side. So the market sell is good for sellers....
Dealing in Forex is the best improvement for ourselves, it makes us to become a better individual and to become mature. It help us to manage our money properly.
Currency trading is not a sport, a past time nor a game it is a job that needs to have concentration and dedication while working on it. You need to put an extra effort to study and absorb all the information about Forex. Don't waste your time working in Forex without taking it is seriously because...
AUDUSD Daily Chart Pattern: Triangle AUDNZD Daily Chart Pattern: Triangle NZDUSD Daily Chart Pattern: Triangle
Dealing into Forex is very risky. Risk and capital management plays a vital role in Forex to be able the traders to manage financial risk and to identify the problems that may arise in trading. It is also a way to protect the asset of certain individual and the best method to control the possible
Having financial background has an advantage in dealing to Forex because they can easily understand the currency movement, the market situation compare to an individuals that doesn't have background in finance. What do you think guys?
Dealing in Forex is very risky. But in order to become a good and successful trader we should have a better understanding about Forex and the tools being use and how to use it. A certain individual requires more knowledge and experienced before dealing to Forex. They must have an skills and ability...
please anyone share this indicator. please please please.
I want to post a job for a ea but cant post it as the system is not taking the demo account metaquotes id. can anyone help? can u contact the admin here? Thanks fx9
What books do you read again and again? I understand some people only read books one time, but for the others, I would really like to find out what brings you back again. I'm sorry if this topic has been placed before.
EURJPY under 4hours has a good BUY setup that could give 200+ pips. - A solid Up Trend Line - Majority of Trend Indicators are pointing Up - Currently is under a down correction - Majority of extreme indicators are pointing it is oversold and hence may start rising up soon.
  Hello All  (13   1 2)
Hi just join the forum. I've been trading for six months on demo but I seem to be making constant breakevens and I think success isn't too far away. It's like a light bulb momentum for me. I've really just joined to be social with other traders. Up to now I've been learning from here and enjoyed the
Economic news During the early trading session today, the euro continues its decline which started in the very early hours of Thursday. The single currency reversed its original gains accumulated yesterday as the US post fiscal cliff status takes effect. The euro’s lower trading against the dollar...
Economic news During the early trading session today, the euro continues its decline which started in the very early hours of Thursday. The single currency reversed its original gains accumulated yesterday as the US post fiscal cliff status takes effect. The euro’s lower trading against the dollar...
Various binary options platforms - huge differences regarding return rates. Any experience guys?
Limit order is another way to make a certain profit. Placing the limit order would help us to cut our losses but it has only limited profit unlike placing a market order. Am i right?
Risk management plan is important in dealing to Forex trading because it allows the traders esp. the novice trader to prepares and foresee the risks and to determine to the problem involves in trading. To be able the traders to understand, identify, and manage the risks taken into operation
Using the best method, Forex charts, indicators, and best strategy will make you a successful trader. Using the resources that surrounds us combined with our own intellect is the best weapon in dealing into Forex. This trading tool will help the traders to make a clear decisions, to be able to read...
Hi i registered as signal provider and now i stoped and want to subscribe someones signals but the mql5 says i cant what should i do ???? any idea
What is your New Year Resolution my trader friends? Please share with us.
To become a successful trader you should need to use the best method, tactics and tools in order to keep winning in trading and to minimize lose. Acquiring knowledge in others and seeking new ideas and opinions is the best and then applied it in trading. Am i right?
Hi guys, How to choose the best currency in trading and what are the basis for choosing?
Forex is dangerous when you don't have enough knowledge in Forex trading same as if you don't have any experienced in trading. Your money will be easily wipe off if you don't know how to manage money and risk management. In other side it is very helpful because it can make our capital grows rapidly
Hi guys, Can you share your problems encountered in dealing to Forex trading in order for me to become aware of it? Share your experiences guys
Anybody with Tom Demark 's leading indicator should please post it here. I haven't come across any of his indicator that leads. Thanks
Merry christmas and a happy new year to all fellow traders and coders!