General - page 1402

The year has begun with mutterings about the pound - with some suggesting that it is about to fall off a cliff. You won't get my prediction here. Economic forecasting is a dodgy business at the best of times, and currency forecasts are the least reliable of the lot. But it's easy to see why the...
Hi are signal providers allowed to post a link to their strategies' page in their strategy description
  Stoploss qns  (6)
Would setting a fixed stoploss of 30 pips prevent a sudden jump in price of 100 pips against your order (meaning that within a tick, the price jumped to 100 pips)? Therefore closing it at a loss of 30 pips instead of 100 pips?
Could you guys add a monthly P/L(profit/loss) bar chart in signal details page?
Global Outlook : Foreign Investors Rush to Chinese Markets
  Strategy Tester  (5)
Hi All, My understanding of how the strategy tester works is that the number on the optimization graph needs to be in sync with the number on the settings tab, is this not right? I losing my faith in this tester. Also to my mind the number in the settings tab should be the number of rows in...
In dealing to Forex, i noticed my self that i grown up to be a better individual. I can already controlled my spending habits. I can buy all the things i want without a limit. How about you
Opening a demo account is very helpful to beginners to be able to earn a lot of profit in dealing to real account.
  Are you a loser in Forex?  (32   1 2 3 4)
Forex is about losing and gaining profit. But it is not normal to all the traders to lose their money every time taking a position. When losing for a couple of days, its time to stop and have a rest in trading in order to develop new method and strategies.
I am sure, majority traders would say that they are happy in dealing to Forex because of the huge profit they earned. How about you? Did Forex makes you happy?
Selling a currency is called taking a short position.
  FXSystems.com Forex Brokers  (11   1 2)
FXSystems.com Forex Brokers, This broker is very large and popular, they own 1lotstp.com 1pipfix.com loyalforex.com 4runnerforex.com They allow scalping, Hedging, EA and offer 500 Leverage. My demo tests show very good execution as well.
Hi There, I am introducing a BUY-SELL Confirmed Trading System which has 90% accuracy and developed based on Bollinger Bands, MACD, CCI and Stoch Strategy, there is no other indicator required. I appreciate if anyone of you improve this system and its performance. But there is a problem it works in...
David Cameron‘s speech on the U.K.’s future in the European Union could be big news for sterling. In fact, it could prove to be a defining moment that justifies the pound’s safe-haven status and makes it an even more attractive alternative to the euro. At the moment, the fortunes of the pound look...
Hello, I look for a Forex Broker who offers 100% Hedges, means with 1 buy and 1 sell order of the same volume for the same pair the result would be a margin of 0. I noticed Exness offers that, but InstaForex and FxGlory don't. So is there another broker like Exness with the same hedge feature ? I...
Hi everyone, I am looking for a metatrader 4 indicator that 1. Plays a specified sound when the 2. Price comes within a specified pip distance of specified EMA (or other MA) 3. From either the top or the bottom of the EMA and 4. Pops up an alert box once and 5. Resets itself and stops the sound once...
Is Britain sleepwalking into the abyss? Prime Minister David Cameron reportedly wants to negotiate looser ties to the European Union and put the outcome of such talks to a referendum. He should tread carefully. Amid widespread British ignorance about what is really going on in continental Europe...
if anyone have these indicator then please share these indicator in here. its request to all forex expert.
  Trading signals  (5)
I have started with a demo account,to see how it works also I want to start using trading signals and seems to me that I have found the best way with FXReplitrader, can you advice?
Hi, does anybody knows an ea, that shows me the result of the different ea's running on my account (with the historical trades)?
Can you give me an idea what is settlement in Forex?
  How much profit do you expect?  (30   1 2 3)
I want to earn a lot of profit in dealing at Forex and the minimum is about 10% from my capital. How about you.
For simple reason, i joined Forex because i want to earn more profit and to broaden my knowledge about Forex market.
Hello guys. I wanted to know from you if is possible to rewrite the Xmeter EA into an indicator that shows the pairs within a scale from 0 to 9 to visualize the strength and the weakness of the pairs. I am not an expert with indicators. So I wanted to ask if this conversion is already existing or if...
[Deleted]
Hi there, I've got a problem with auto gen e.mail in mt4 Anybody out there using " with MT4 Alert generated E.mail request with Bigpond MY setting which I'm using are : SMPT Server: SMPT.Bigpond:25 SMTP login : xxxxx@Bigpond.net.au SMTP password: xxxxxx From : xxxxx@Bigpond.net...
Hi, I have an indicator that, when certain conditions are met, draws a dot in an indicator panel. Someone sent me this indicator and they paid for it, so I shouldn't post it here. However, I want to add an audio alert to the indicator everytime a DOT is drawn. Is there some code that exists that I...
Hi Any one made multi ea run on MT5 ?
Hi All, I'm new to MT5 and I have what seems to be a very basic problem that I can't seem to be solve. When I back test my EA with the strategy tester the live simulation and the resulting graph show me when the trade was entered and where it was closed. The two points are connected by a dotted...
Hi all, Have an issue with an Ea that I'm writing. I'm looking to open orders observing these conditions; First open by mean of an indicator is a buy (could be a sell of course) and then a buy order is open, if price bounce down to a level under the open price from the buy order, a sell order...
Hi all, please, is there trust historical data out there?. I would like to know if there is good historical data to set the correct enviroment to develop EAs, if so, could you give me way to go or a good approach please. sorry about my english, Vince.